Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 203

Thread: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

  1. #31
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    right, why look at things in perspective when you can attack the other side all while ignoring the savegry of your own...


    :Roll:



    What will your next excuse be?

    Perspective? My original post was about the town hall protesters shouting down a disabled woman and others who they thought were liberal. What does the SIEU have to do with this? You're throwing out a red herring to pull the subject off topic like you normally do. Now you're saying they're my side? Last time I checked I'm not apart of any union maybe you know better right?

    Again come back when you have something relevant to the discussion. What's your excuse for not addressing the topic?

    Again the reason for posting this is to show what little direction some have in regards to protesting. Its no longer about health care but once again about just shouting people down
    Last edited by PogueMoran; 09-03-09 at 01:08 PM.

  2. #32
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, you're saying it's ok to incite violence, which is what the guy did by walking through the opposing group.
    Inciting violence is walking through to reach your side? Wow that's ridiculous. I'd say you have little self control if you believe something as stupid as that. How exactly did this man incite violence?

  3. #33
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Perspective? My original post was about the town hall protesters shouting down a disabled woman and others who they thought were liberal. What does the SIEU have to do with this? You're throwing out a red herring to pull the subject off topic like you normally do. Now you're saying they're my side? Last time I checked I'm not apart of any union maybe you know better right?

    Again come back when you have something relevant to the discussion. What's your excuse for not addressing the topic?



    yup. one sided selective outrage noted.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #34
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    yup. one sided selective outrage noted.
    I agree you sure have selective outrage here. I posted about people attacking anyone even those on their side, you then start talking about an unrelated topic. Refusal to stay on topic noted

  5. #35
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I agree you sure have selective outrage here. I posted about people attacking anyone even those on their side, you then start talking about an unrelated topic. Refusal to stay on topic noted



    So no comments on union thugs assaulting people, just upset over this one instance that happens to be on your side?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #36
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,419

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So no comments on union thugs assaulting people, just upset over this one instance that happens to be on your side?
    Its not just one instance. Also, I am willing to agree that any union bunch that shows up at a town hall with the intention of physically intimidating others is obviously a bunch of thugs.

    Are you willing to admit that these people at town halls that are heckling the disabled are pieces of sh*t?
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  7. #37
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So no comments on union thugs assaulting people, just upset over this one instance that happens to be on your side?

    How is this on my side? The people were protesting people even on their own side which means they don't even know what they're talking about. Again do you have any relevance? I don't support violence but thus far haven't seen anything regarding actual violence from what you perceive to be my side. I can't see your videos yet so I can't comment on it. So when are you going to discuss this actual subject? Let me know so I can be prepared for you to talk in circles again and then watch you post stuff in irish when you can't make a valid point.
    Last edited by PogueMoran; 09-03-09 at 01:17 PM.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So no comments on union thugs assaulting people, just upset over this one instance that happens to be on your side?
    Isn't that always the case though. Union thugs attack a man and injure him for opposing Obama, and it immediately become suspect whether the assaulted was injured or not.

    Well here we go...I don't know if this woman is really disabled or not. I haven't seen any doctor's statements stating that she is. How do I know she's not just faking it to get some sympathy.

    Boy, this selective outrage thing sure is great.

  9. #39
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,419

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Isn't that always the case though. Union thugs attack a man and injure him for opposing Obama, and it immediately become suspect whether the assaulted was injured or not.

    Well here we go...I don't know if this woman is really disabled or not. I haven't seen any doctor's statements stating that she is. How do I know she's not just faking it to get some sympathy.

    Boy, this selective outrage thing sure is great.
    I am certainly willing to admit that union members that show up at a town hall with the intent of physically intimidating others are obviously thugs.

    Are you willing to admit that those that shout down the the disabled at town halls are pieces of sh*t?
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  10. #40
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    If you are disabled in a wheelchair, its only common decency that you should be able to tell your story for a couple of minutes at a town hall without hatemongering sacks of **** trying to shout you down.
    If you are disabled in a wheelchair, its common decency that you be treated like any other person. How demeaning to have people like you come along with your "oh poor defenseless disabled person" attitude.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •