Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 201 to 203 of 203

Thread: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

  1. #201
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Yeah I give one example and you assume I gave an exhaustive list of all references and occurrences.

    Over generalize much?
    Didn't have to over generalize you've already pretty much admitted that you lack credibility and you're only here to troll. So how about something more credible?

  2. #202
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Didn't have to over generalize...
    But you did anyway. Rather or not you had to is irrelevant.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    ...you've already pretty much admitted that you lack credibility...
    I only need credibility if I say something under my own authority.

    Since I did not, I don't need any credibility at all (Hitler could say "the sky is blue" and you would be inclined to agree even though Hitler has no credibility), so here again your point is irrelevant.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    ...and you're only here to troll.
    The only reason this thread exists is to troll.

    The left FIRST says "the debate is over" and then QQs when those they wanted silenced become louder.

    Cry me a ****ing river.

    If the woman were not disabled the OP's story and this very thread would not exist.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    So how about something more credible?
    Like what, more examples? You've already demonstrated that you are going to dismiss any reference I give (which is trolling on your part also), so why would I waste my time? Besides, civil discussion wouldn't inflame the left.

  3. #203
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Town Hall Protesters Shout Down Disabled Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    But you did anyway. Rather or not you had to is irrelevant.
    I'd say then you don't seem to understand the meaning of words then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I only need credibility if I say something under my own authority.
    So you admit you lack all sense of credibility in anything you've ever posted in this thread let alone DP

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Since I did not, I don't need any credibility at all (Hitler could say "the sky is blue" and you would be inclined to agree even though Hitler has no credibility), so here again your point is irrelevant.
    Godwin and utter stupidity. I'd be inclined to agree that the sky is blue because the sky is blue. You seem to not even understand the concept of credibility either. Okay so you yourself being a troll that would make more a question of your character.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    The only reason this thread exists is to troll.
    Contrary to why you exist this thread was here to point out a story of what happened in new jersey and that people shouted down a woman and other people they thought were intellectual even though they were on their side.

    Again you don't seem to even know the definition of what a troll is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    The left FIRST says "the debate is over" and then QQs when those they wanted silenced become louder.
    You're still going on do you have anything credible to speak about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Cry me a ****ing river.

    If the woman were not disabled the OP's story and this very thread would not exist.
    Since I was the original poster of the story her being disabled doesn't matter what matter more to me is that the people were shouting down anyone they thought sounded reasoned because they thought they were on the opposing side. So again being my thread I can say whether it existed or not and for what reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Like what, more examples? You've already demonstrated that you are going to dismiss any reference I give (which is trolling on your part also), so why would I waste my time? Besides, civil discussion wouldn't inflame the left.
    Blog entries aren't credible. Any person can post up a blog do you have anything that has credibility that has been researched and can be vetted? No asking you to post something credible isn't trolling. Again you don't seem to understand what the word means. Trolls come in with no purpose other than to derail a subject which is what you tried. So in other words you have nothing to add because you don't know what you're talking about..

    Yeah thanks thought so.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •