Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 403

Thread: 'We hate the United States': Secessionists rally in Texas

  1. #231
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: 'We hate the United States': Secessionists rally in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    I don't know about other states, but in Texas, the crazies are coming out of the woodwork during the health care debate.



    At least he drew some murmurs of disapproval, but why was he invited to speak in the first place? Well, never mind that. To him, I say "America, love it or leave it".

    Finally, when one wears his Christianity on his sleeve, there always seems to be some motive, such as wanting to execute gays. That, of course, is not Jesus, but Satan working in his life.

    Article is here.
    Along with people who thought that they were actually doing something good the tea bag brigade organizers also manged to stir up the bottom feeders and gave floats to the healthers. Don't forget that the birthers were there to act as the vanguard storm troopers of whackism
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 08-31-09 at 10:07 PM.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  2. #232
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: 'We hate the United States': Secessionists rally in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    It is possible that the crazy could be a plant ment to make the Secessionists look like crazies.
    wow, a conspiracy theory within a conpiracy theory, wow wow wow
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  3. #233
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: 'We hate the United States': Secessionists rally in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Case closed.
    Crunch 1
    Marduc 0
    lets see.. you insert your own meaning into my statements, then take your own statement with this new interpretation out of context to change the meaning again, and then declare victory??

    I was unaware that was how logic worked. silly me!


    Dr. Patrick was right, you aren't worth the effort.
    Last edited by marduc; 08-31-09 at 10:28 PM.

  4. #234
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: 'We hate the United States': Secessionists rally in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Yes, that happens too. That doesn't mitigate a fundamental difference between scientific theory and hypothetical constructs.
    Fundamental difference? Why are you even trying to equate the two? Apples and oRanges.

    You may as well be trying to convince us that the concept of justice and the hem of a skirt are fundamentally different.

  5. #235
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: 'We hate the United States': Secessionists rally in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    That study is an opinion.

    Where's the control for this study?
    You need to look up the difference between a "study" and an "experiment"

  6. #236
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: 'We hate the United States': Secessionists rally in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Fundamental difference? Why are you even trying to equate the two? Apples and oRanges.

    You may as well be trying to convince us that the concept of justice and the hem of a skirt are fundamentally different.
    wait..

    fundamental difference = equating??

    apples and oranges does not = fundamental difference?

    the hem of a skirt and justice are not fundamentally different??

    danger! danger! does not compute!

  7. #237
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: 'We hate the United States': Secessionists rally in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by marduc View Post
    wait..

    fundamental difference = equating??

    apples and oranges does not = fundamental difference?

    the hem of a skirt and justice are not fundamentally different??

    danger! danger! does not compute!
    LOL!

    No, i'm saying that it's so obvious they're different, why try to make a point of it?

  8. #238
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: 'We hate the United States': Secessionists rally in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    You need to look up the difference between a "study" and an "experiment"
    Without a control, it's a flawed study. Methodology matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  9. #239
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: 'We hate the United States': Secessionists rally in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Libs are incapable of admitting they are wrong.... that's just an opinion, backed up by years of experiance.
    Conservatives are incapable of admitting they are wrong, even when they are. Your posts here are an excellent example of that.

    Now, that we have gotten through the hyperpartisan foolishness, do you plan on posting anything that demonstrates that you can post something other than hyperbole?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #240
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: 'We hate the United States': Secessionists rally in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Please tell me how the "Theory of Gravity" is not an opinion.
    Please tell me how an apple falling to the ground does not demonstrate gravity.


    As I've made abundantly clear and you fail to comprehend... I have no problem with OPINION, especially with how you all define it.
    Good. Than you admit that your comments about liberals were just opinion. Good to know.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •