Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Swedish newspaper prints second organ harvesting article

  1. #21
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Swedish newspaper prints second organ harvesting article

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    There were rumors back in the day that Jews kidnap Christian children and make Matzot from their blood.
    (Blood libel against Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

    It really saddens me to see that Anti-semitism is still strong and alive in Europe, when even the government of Sweden itself refuses to condemn this disgusting piece of obvious racism, calling this "free-speech".
    Hilarious that suddenly because it involves Israel and not a Islam, then the government has to condemn and punish those for publishing this article? Give me a break.. The Swedish government, like the Danish government when it came to the cartoons, has zero, nada influence over what the media in the country print or show. It is called freedom of the press and freedom of speech... but are you telling me that just because it involves Jews then we have to break those principles and condemn the actions of the newspaper?

    As for Anti-Semitism in Europe.. it never left, but it is no worse than it is in the US.. it is just more visible. You do know the amount of anti-Semitic speech after the Maddof scandal right?

    The fact that you seriously believe there might be any truth to even a tiny little piece of paper from this disgusting person's article is a cutting evidence to the hatred those lies produce.
    Now wait a freaking minute. Who the hell says I believe what he wrote? I stated I had heard the same rumours a decade ago, but that does not mean I believe it. I also heard rumours that Michael Jackson was a white man, that mars was inhabited by green men and that British food was great.. does not mean it is true or that I believe it.

    And calling me anti-Semitic just because I am critical of the State of Israel is a typical knee jerk reaction by some Americans and Israeli's wanting to destroy any debate and scrutiny into what Israel does. Really pathetic attitude.

    And it's the first time I hear such accusations, never heard those so-called 'rumors', but I guess that's just because I don't live in Europe, the world's most racist region in the entire history of mankind.
    Come on.. First off I suspect you live in the US, a country that has Israel on a freaking pedestal and believes that Israel can do no wrong. US media is HIGHLY pro Israel with barely anything from the "other side", so it is not a wonder that you have not heard about it or other issues.

    Now in the real world, aka the rest of the planet, we do see and hear what Israel does, we get news from BOTH sides of the troubles unlike you and we are fully able to make our own judgements on who is wrong and who is right. Some blame Israel for everything (and yes those include the anti-Semitics who do exist!), some blame like in the US, the Palestinians for everything, and then there some like me who blame both sides and see both sides as idiots and spoilt children who need a good spanking. The latter has zero to do with anti-Semitism and everything to do with what is right. Just because I am critical of say Chavez, does that mean I am anti-latino? That I am critical of Mugabe, does that mean I am a racist? Of course not!

    As for the last comment about the "racist region" in the entire history of mankind. Well considering we have 2000+ years of history vs your 200+ years.. then yea we have a few skeletons in our closet.

    However saying that... who was it that had segregation .. oh yea, that was the US.. who had segregation laws on the books 30 years after they were found illegal.. oh yea that was the US. Who had slavery after most European countries had made it illegal.. oh yea that was the US. Who was that used Eugenics to stop Jews coming to the country in the 1930s.. oh yea, that was the US. Who was it that was forced by popular opinion to condemn Apartheid South Africa.. oh yea the US. Sorry there is plenty of skeletons around and we can keep trading pot shots but it will not accomplish anything will it now because we both know that racism exists everywhere.
    PeteEU

  2. #22
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Swedish newspaper prints second organ harvesting article

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Hilarious that suddenly because it involves Israel and not a Islam, then the government has to condemn and punish those for publishing this article? Give me a break.. The Swedish government, like the Danish government when it came to the cartoons, has zero, nada influence over what the media in the country print or show. It is called freedom of the press and freedom of speech... but are you telling me that just because it involves Jews then we have to break those principles and condemn the actions of the newspaper?

    As for Anti-Semitism in Europe.. it never left, but it is no worse than it is in the US.. it is just more visible. You do know the amount of anti-Semitic speech after the Maddof scandal right?



    Now wait a freaking minute. Who the hell says I believe what he wrote? I stated I had heard the same rumours a decade ago, but that does not mean I believe it. I also heard rumours that Michael Jackson was a white man, that mars was inhabited by green men and that British food was great.. does not mean it is true or that I believe it.

    And calling me anti-Semitic just because I am critical of the State of Israel is a typical knee jerk reaction by some Americans and Israeli's wanting to destroy any debate and scrutiny into what Israel does. Really pathetic attitude.



    Come on.. First off I suspect you live in the US, a country that has Israel on a freaking pedestal and believes that Israel can do no wrong. US media is HIGHLY pro Israel with barely anything from the "other side", so it is not a wonder that you have not heard about it or other issues.

    Now in the real world, aka the rest of the planet, we do see and hear what Israel does, we get news from BOTH sides of the troubles unlike you and we are fully able to make our own judgements on who is wrong and who is right. Some blame Israel for everything (and yes those include the anti-Semitics who do exist!), some blame like in the US, the Palestinians for everything, and then there some like me who blame both sides and see both sides as idiots and spoilt children who need a good spanking. The latter has zero to do with anti-Semitism and everything to do with what is right. Just because I am critical of say Chavez, does that mean I am anti-latino? That I am critical of Mugabe, does that mean I am a racist? Of course not!

    As for the last comment about the "racist region" in the entire history of mankind. Well considering we have 2000+ years of history vs your 200+ years.. then yea we have a few skeletons in our closet.

    However saying that... who was it that had segregation .. oh yea, that was the US.. who had segregation laws on the books 30 years after they were found illegal.. oh yea that was the US. Who had slavery after most European countries had made it illegal.. oh yea that was the US. Who was that used Eugenics to stop Jews coming to the country in the 1930s.. oh yea, that was the US. Who was it that was forced by popular opinion to condemn Apartheid South Africa.. oh yea the US. Sorry there is plenty of skeletons around and we can keep trading pot shots but it will not accomplish anything will it now because we both know that racism exists everywhere.
    I'm quiet a big fan of how Anders Fogh Rasmussen vehemently protected his countries freedom of speech in the press by not bowing down to mass global protests and pressure to condemn the cartoons of Islam. Good on him. I'm glad he is leading NATO. I hope he can prove himself once again on the job.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  3. #23
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Swedish newspaper prints second organ harvesting article

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Hilarious that suddenly because it involves Israel and not a Islam, then the government has to condemn and punish those for publishing this article? Give me a break.. The Swedish government, like the Danish government when it came to the cartoons, has zero, nada influence over what the media in the country print or show. It is called freedom of the press and freedom of speech... but are you telling me that just because it involves Jews then we have to break those principles and condemn the actions of the newspaper?
    No, it's not 'because it involved Jews', it would be absolutely stupid for me to suggest such a thing(besides the fact that I do not even believe so).
    It is because of its obvious racism that it should be condemned.
    The cartoons of the Muslim prophet are an attack of a belief, they are in no way racist and do not present any living individual in any specific way.
    Saying that Jews are killing innocents because they want to sell their organs, and knowing that you have no proof to top it all?
    This is simply disgusting, and is no different from the rest of the blood libels against the 'greedy' Jews in mankind's history.
    Now wait a freaking minute. Who the hell says I believe what he wrote? I stated I had heard the same rumours a decade ago, but that does not mean I believe it. I also heard rumours that Michael Jackson was a white man, that mars was inhabited by green men and that British food was great.. does not mean it is true or that I believe it.
    A huge argument mistake you've made here.
    I haven't said that you believed it, I said that you believe it might be true, and you said the same thing in the quoted passage, when you've marked it as a possibility.
    And calling me anti-Semitic just because I am critical of the State of Israel is a typical knee jerk reaction by some Americans and Israeli's wanting to destroy any debate and scrutiny into what Israel does. Really pathetic attitude.
    I have never in my entire time in this forum has called a person other than the user "The Struggle" (that is now banned) an anti-semite.
    You do not deserve this honor, and you are certainly not an anti-semite, you are simply wrong.
    Come on.. First off I suspect you live in the US, a country that has Israel on a freaking pedestal and believes that Israel can do no wrong
    Your suspicions, like the ones before, are way off-reality.
    I have never lived in the US or anywhere close to it.
    As for the last comment about the "racist region" in the entire history of mankind. Well considering we have 2000+ years of history vs your 200+ years.. then yea we have a few skeletons in our closet.
    And in 10 freaking years you've expressed more racism than the rest of the world together.
    However saying that... who was it that had segregation .. oh yea, that was the US.. who had segregation laws on the books 30 years after they were found illegal.. oh yea that was the US. Who had slavery after most European countries had made it illegal.. oh yea that was the US. Who was that used Eugenics to stop Jews coming to the country in the 1930s.. oh yea, that was the US. Who was it that was forced by popular opinion to condemn Apartheid South Africa.. oh yea the US. Sorry there is plenty of skeletons around and we can keep trading pot shots but it will not accomplish anything will it now because we both know that racism exists everywhere.
    Who killed over 10 million people simply for being different?
    Europe.
    And this is just one example, noticed how big it is compared to yours?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  4. #24
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Swedish newspaper prints second organ harvesting article

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    And calling me anti-Semitic just because I am critical of the State of Israel is a typical knee jerk reaction by some Americans and Israeli's wanting to destroy any debate and scrutiny into what Israel does. Really pathetic attitude.
    Such a dishonest and hackneyed reply. So predictable. Your claiming that Jews are overreacting to claims they are systematically harvesting Palestinian organs has nothing to do with state policy, and trying to paint their outrage as some sort of admission of guilt is so far beyond the pale as to leave no doubts about your attitudes even if there wasn't already such a considerable body of evidence in these forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Come on.. First off I suspect you live in the US, a country that has Israel on a freaking pedestal and believes that Israel can do no wrong. US media is HIGHLY pro Israel with barely anything from the "other side", so it is not a wonder that you have not heard about it or other issues.
    Another one played strictly from the book. Such a dogmatic reply. THe issue here has to do with the outrageous claims that Jews are harvesting organs, and all your blathering nonsense about "hearing both sides of the issue" does not make such antisemitic claims any more credible.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  5. #25
    Professor
    OxymoronP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heart in Brooklyn, body South of Dixie
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: Swedish newspaper prints second organ harvesting article

    Arab organs can only be used for Arab patients.


    THE GREATEST FREEDOM IS THE FREEDOM TO OPPRESS OTHERS

  6. #26
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Swedish newspaper prints second organ harvesting article

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    No, it's not 'because it involved Jews', it would be absolutely stupid for me to suggest such a thing(besides the fact that I do not even believe so).
    It is because of its obvious racism that it should be condemned.
    The cartoons of the Muslim prophet are an attack of a belief, they are in no way racist and do not present any living individual in any specific way.
    Saying that Jews are killing innocents because they want to sell their organs, and knowing that you have no proof to top it all?
    This is simply disgusting, and is no different from the rest of the blood libels against the 'greedy' Jews in mankind's history.
    Hypocrite alert....

    First of all, it was an opinion piece. No different than Hanity saying Obama is a threat to the country or Glen Beck calling him a racist. I have yet to hear Fox News to apologize for those words. Secondly, he wrote he had "heard" about it, not that it was a fact or he had proof of it, just as I have heard about it. He brought it out on paper.. and that is a crime now? Is there no freedom of speech just because it involves Israel all of a sudden?

    Also I have seen people write that green men are coming from mars in a paper but does that mean it is true or that they even believe what they write?

    And the cartoons were to Muslims an attack on the person.. you might not understand this but that is how most Muslims saw it as.. an attack on their faith and them.

    A huge argument mistake you've made here.
    I haven't said that you believed it, I said that you believe it might be true, and you said the same thing in the quoted passage, when you've marked it as a possibility.
    No, you said

    The fact that you seriously believe there might be any truth to even a tiny little piece of paper from this disgusting person's article is a cutting evidence to the hatred those lies produce.
    And where is my argument wrong? You claim that I seriously believe that their might be any truth to what the opinion piece said. I did not state anything about my opinion so you are putting words in my mouth. I did however state that I also had heard about it 10 years ago.. HUGE difference. So either you are accusing me of being an anti Semite or you have seriously missprinted your true opinion.

    I have never in my entire time in this forum has called a person other than the user "The Struggle" (that is now banned) an anti-semite.
    While you did not directly call me it, you clearly did between the lines. That you dare put words into my mouth by claiming that I "seriously believe" something about "jews killing innocents" is just another way of calling me an anti-Semite. It is the same bs crap used by most people on the pro Israel side when anyone complains about Israel.. the "how dare you say that" defence. yes I dare question Israel... sue me.

    You do not deserve this honor, and you are certainly not an anti-semite, you are simply wrong.
    Apology accepted on the anti-semite bit, but I am not wrong.

    Your suspicions, like the ones before, are way off-reality.
    I have never lived in the US or anywhere close to it.
    Fine apologies. As I said it was just a suspicion as you do not state from where on the planet you are from.

    And in 10 freaking years you've expressed more racism than the rest of the world together.
    I seriously hope that was yet another missprint. Are you accusing me of being a racists now? if you meant Europe and not me.. prove it.

    Who killed over 10 million people simply for being different?
    Europe.
    And this is just one example, noticed how big it is compared to yours?
    Who committed genocide against a people for their land.. Who killed tens millions of people for political reasons? Who imprisoned millions based on their looks? Who forceably moved millions of people internally in a country for ethnic reasons? Who slaughtered millions in an attempt to put society back to its "rural roots"?

    Sorry there many injustices world wide through out history and using WW2 reference to attack Europe is just pathetic, especially considering that it is a typical Israeli method to gain sympathy and divert attention away from their actions.

    Yes we "Europeans".. had a wee war that in turn killed millions based on religious, ethnicity, sexuality and mental capacity. That it was one nation out of 30+ nations.. does not matter some how right?
    PeteEU

  7. #27
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Swedish newspaper prints second organ harvesting article

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Such a dishonest and hackneyed reply. So predictable. Your claiming that Jews are overreacting to claims they are systematically harvesting Palestinian organs has nothing to do with state policy, and trying to paint their outrage as some sort of admission of guilt is so far beyond the pale as to leave no doubts about your attitudes even if there wasn't already such a considerable body of evidence in these forums.
    Yes I am saying they are over reacting.. wayyyy over reacting. They are keeping the story alive for one. They are the ones that brought it out in the world and made a big deal about it.. Before they got involved, it was a local Swedish opinion piece read by maybe a few thousand people. It would have been forgotten the day after it was published for god sake.. Instead now, it is everywhere, on blogs, and all over the place.. just because Israel had to make an international incident over it.

    Now my nature is to ask, why anyone would want to openly promote such an article against them? Is it because they have something to hide? Or is it that they want more sympathy? Is there another reason.. arms deal going sour? A leg up in some negotiation? Who knows.. I have a right to express my curiosity over why the hell the Israeli state is going all out against this insignificant article in a Swedish newspaper.. there are far far worse accusations on a daily basis on the net and other newspapers all over the world.

    Another one played strictly from the book. Such a dogmatic reply. THe issue here has to do with the outrageous claims that Jews are harvesting organs, and all your blathering nonsense about "hearing both sides of the issue" does not make such antisemitic claims any more credible.
    No the issue here is that Apocalypse accused me of seriously believing that it might be true.. I never stated anything about my opinion about the article, only stated that I too had heard this rumour long ago and that I had an opinion based out of curiosity over the fact that the state of Israel was prolonging the "news cycle" of the article by reacting the way it was doing. I never stated if I believed or not the accusations in the article.

    As for "hearing both sides".. I stand by my comment. The bias in coverage in the US media is huge and you only hear one side of the story over there. We get both sides here and is that some sort of a crime?
    PeteEU

  8. #28
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Swedish newspaper prints second organ harvesting article

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Yes I am saying they are over reacting.. wayyyy over reacting. They are keeping the story alive for one. They are the ones that brought it out in the world and made a big deal about it.. Before they got involved, it was a local Swedish opinion piece read by maybe a few thousand people. It would have been forgotten the day after it was published for god sake.. Instead now, it is everywhere, on blogs, and all over the place.. just because Israel had to make an international incident over it.
    You are quite adept at blaming the victim. I guess they should just keep their mouth's shut whenever they read or hear the sort of libels that resulted in 6 million of them perishing. After all, they are just Joos, right Pete? We all know that all they do is whine about this and that to gain some sort of advantage, don't we? How DARE they not embrace their own genocide.


    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Now my nature is to ask, why anyone would want to openly promote such an article against them? Is it because they have something to hide? Or is it that they want more sympathy? Is there another reason.. arms deal going sour? A leg up in some negotiation? Who knows.. I have a right to express my curiosity over why the hell the Israeli state is going all out against this insignificant article in a Swedish newspaper.. there are far far worse accusations on a daily basis on the net and other newspapers all over the world.
    You got it, Pete. They are Joos. They are always plotting about one thing or another, hiding behind facades and manipulating events to their favor. THat's what Joos do, isn't it Pete?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    No the issue here is that Apocalypse accused me of seriously believing that it might be true.. I never stated anything about my opinion about the article, only stated that I too had heard this rumour long ago and that I had an opinion based out of curiosity over the fact that the state of Israel was prolonging the "news cycle" of the article by reacting the way it was doing. I never stated if I believed or not the accusations in the article.

    I'm sure you DID hear it long ago, Pete, considering he political circles in which you most surely run. I'm sure all your little mates just eat up this stuff.


    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    As for "hearing both sides".. I stand by my comment. The bias in coverage in the US media is huge and you only hear one side of the story over there. We get both sides here and is that some sort of a crime?


    Sounds to me that the "both sides" you reference here must be the Hamas side and the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade side.
    Last edited by Gardener; 08-28-09 at 01:30 PM.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  9. #29
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Swedish newspaper prints second organ harvesting article

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Hypocrite alert....

    First of all, it was an opinion piece. No different than Hanity saying Obama is a threat to the country or Glen Beck calling him a racist. I have yet to hear Fox News to apologize for those words. Secondly, he wrote he had "heard" about it, not that it was a fact or he had proof of it, just as I have heard about it. He brought it out on paper.. and that is a crime now? Is there no freedom of speech just because it involves Israel all of a sudden?

    Also I have seen people write that green men are coming from mars in a paper but does that mean it is true or that they even believe what they write?

    And the cartoons were to Muslims an attack on the person.. you might not understand this but that is how most Muslims saw it as.. an attack on their faith and them.
    It's still an attack on a faith, something that a person chooses, and not a race.
    If the Muslims chose to see this as an attack on their entire people, it's fine, it was only against Islam though.
    No, you said:

    "The fact that you seriously believe there might be any truth to even a tiny little piece of paper from this disgusting person's article is a cutting evidence to the hatred those lies produce."
    Yeah, and how is that a "no"?
    I said that you believe there might be any truth to this.
    This is the same as saying that you believe it might be true, that you take it as a possibility.
    And where is my argument wrong? You claim that I seriously believe that their might be any truth to what the opinion piece said. I did not state anything about my opinion so you are putting words in my mouth. I did however state that I also had heard about it 10 years ago.. HUGE difference. So either you are accusing me of being an anti Semite or you have seriously missprinted your true opinion.
    You obviously said:

    "so either he hit a raw nerve and it is somewhat true, or Israel has different beef with Sweden that we are not aware of at the moment."

    You gave it as a possibility.
    While you did not directly call me it, you clearly did between the lines. That you dare put words into my mouth by claiming that I "seriously believe" something about "jews killing innocents" is just another way of calling me an anti-Semite. It is the same bs crap used by most people on the pro Israel side when anyone complains about Israel.. the "how dare you say that" defence. yes I dare question Israel... sue me.
    There was no reason for you to think that I called you an anti-semite, and I did not.
    If you somehow got the impression that I did, I apologize.
    Fine apologies. As I said it was just a suspicion as you do not state from where on the planet you are from.
    My location was visible on this forum from my day 1 in here.
    I seriously hope that was yet another missprint. Are you accusing me of being a racists now? if you meant Europe and not me.. prove it.
    My proof that I was speaking of Europe is that you're not over 70 years old.
    Who committed genocide against a people for their land.. Who killed tens millions of people for political reasons? Who imprisoned millions based on their looks? Who forceably moved millions of people internally in a country for ethnic reasons? Who slaughtered millions in an attempt to put society back to its "rural roots"?

    Sorry there many injustices world wide through out history and using WW2 reference to attack Europe is just pathetic, especially considering that it is a typical Israeli method to gain sympathy and divert attention away from their actions.

    Yes we "Europeans".. had a wee war that in turn killed millions based on religious, ethnicity, sexuality and mental capacity. That it was one nation out of 30+ nations.. does not matter some how right?
    If Europe didn't want it to be pointed out it shouldn't have done this.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  10. #30
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Swedish newspaper prints second organ harvesting article

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    You are quite adept at blaming the victim. I guess they should just keep their mouth's shut whenever they read or hear the sort of libels that resulted in 6 million of them perishing. After all, they are just Joos, right Pete? We all know that all they do is whine about this and that to gain some sort of advantage, don't we? How DARE they not embrace their own genocide.
    What the hell are you talking about? Not only is your whole tone highly offensive but you putting words in my mouth.

    You got it, Pete. They are Joos. They are always plotting about one thing or another, hiding behind facades and manipulating events to their favor. THat's what Joos do, isn't it Pete?
    Again, your tone is offensive to the extreme, not to mention your comments are highly incorrect on what I actually said.

    I'm sure you DID hear it long ago, Pete, considering he political circles in which you most surely run. I'm sure all your little mates just eat up this stuff.
    My "mates"? what exactly are you implying there?

    Sounds to me that the "both sides" you reference here must be the Hamas side and the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade side.
    Eh? Are you saying the only views we get in Europe are the views of 2 terrorist organisations?
    PeteEU

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •