Associated Press, published by Breitbart today:
1. Las Vegas director of ACORN, Christopher Edwards, agreed to a lesser charge in a plea bargain, promising to testify truthfully in the wider prosecution for voter registration fraud of the prototypical association of COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS
2. Hopefully, the "powers that be" won't step in this time to scotch another investigation into Obama's parent organization like they did in June to halt John Conyers' House Judiciary Cmte
Conyers abandons plan to probe ACORN - Washington Times
3. While ACORN's activities in the field of voter registration are widely known, the red t-shirted activists' role in SUBPRIME, that particular pointy pin that popped our over-inflated economy, is much less publicized
4. And while responsibility for the ponzi-like practice of putting people in homes they frankly couldn't afford is multi-plex and very difficult to untangle, ACORN's advocacy of SUBPRIME is OPEN
5. They're the only entity in the nation PROUD of their activities in the field
6. ACORN activists chanted outside bankers' homes, took over board meetings, pressuring institutions to lend down
O'S DANGEROUS PALS - New York Post
7. In February, KTVU News, local Channel 2, broadcast live from Oakland's Jack London Square, did a story showing red t-shirted protesters outside a Citigroup in SF, demanding---don't throw us out of our houses
8. The point---ACORN is open in its philosophical CHAMPIONING of SUBPRIME
9. Obama's ties to the Association of COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS for Reform Now are seminal, like a seed and a tall, rather arrogant tree
10. According to Toni Foulkes, Chicago leader and member of ACORN's National Association Board, Obama was a "key figure in ACORN's yearly leadership-training seminars"
Social Policy: Case Study: Chicago-The Barack Obama Campaign
11. The Las Vegas director pleaded GUILTY to buying bogus reg's
12. The same day Conyers admitted higher ups ordered him to drop his embarrassing enquiry into Obama's ROOTS, Conyer's wife pleaded GUILTY to taking bribes in her capacity as president pro tem of Detroit's city council
Monica Conyers, Wife of Judiciary Chairman Rep. John Conyers Pleads Guilty to Bribery - ABC News
13. Can you just imagine what the MSM would do with that concatenation of tales if Dick Cheney or Ms Palin were involved?
14. The White House obviously called off Conyers, who complained publicly, while his wife simultaneously admitted she's a FELON---quite a salacious little series of events, no?
15. Obama gave hundreds of thousands of dollars of his record smashing campaign stash to groups affiliated with ACORN during the campaign
Obama and Acorn - WSJ.com
16. The New York Times buried a story during the Summer that could have been what was described as a "game changer," indicating that the candidate supplied ACORN with his SMALL DONORS LIST, a blatant illegality, testified Times reporter Stephanie Strom
Did the Times Quash an ACORN Bombshell? - Guy Benson - The Media Blog on National Review Online
17. The stimulus, Plan Pelosi, set aside $4 billion for groups like ACORN to do their thing
GOP OPPOSES PRESIDENT OBAMA'S PLAN TO SET ASIDE $4B IN STIMULUS FOR ACORN - New York Post
18. ACORN is a mangled melange of CORRUPTION, and Obama is obviously very close to the group, else why call off Conyers?
Ex-ACORN Vegas director to testify against group
LAS VEGAS (AP) - A former Las Vegas director for a political advocacy group accused of illegally paying canvassers to register voters during last year's presidential campaign has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge and agreed to testify against the group and another employee.
Chief Deputy Nevada Attorney General Conrad Hafen said Wednesday that Christopher Edwards' plea deal strengthens a felony case against the Association of Community Organizers for Reform Now and Amy Busefink, a former regional voter registration director for ACORN.
Edwards pleaded guilty this week to two counts of conspiracy to commit the crime of compensation for registration of voters.
He is scheduled to be sentenced Nov. 17.
Hafen says the group had a local policy of paying bonuses to canvassers who signed up 21 or more new voters per shift.