Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Obama Gives Billions for Offshore Drilling But Not Here

  1. #41
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Obama Gives Billions for Offshore Drilling But Not Here

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'm not explaining your point for you. It's your job to make it make sense.
    Translation: I didn't read what you wrote, I didn't bother and I'm not going to own up to the fact I didn't read what you wrote.

    It is funny how you argued for a position of debt over debt free. Tell me, since you think my opinion for debt free is not credible, why should we saddle American firms with debt when the opportunity to increase demand for their products can be done without saddling them with debt?

    Or you could just admit you didn't even read what I wrote.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  2. #42
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Obama Gives Billions for Offshore Drilling But Not Here

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Translation: I didn't read what you wrote, I didn't bother and I'm not going to own up to the fact I didn't read what you wrote.

    It is funny how you argued for a position of debt over debt free. Tell me, since you think my opinion for debt free is not credible, why should we saddle American firms with debt when the opportunity to increase demand for their products can be done without saddling them with debt?

    Or you could just admit you didn't even read what I wrote.
    Maybe you could just own up to your posts not making a bit of sense, instead of accusing your opponent of not reading them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #43
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Obama Gives Billions for Offshore Drilling But Not Here

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Maybe you could just own up to your posts not making a bit of sense, instead of accusing your opponent of not reading them?
    Tell me how my post doesn't make sense. Back up your claims. Show where it does not.

    I know for a fact you didn't read it. The question now is if you have the maturity to admit that.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  4. #44
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Obama Gives Billions for Offshore Drilling But Not Here

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Tell me how my post doesn't make sense. Back up your claims. Show where it does not.

    I know for a fact you didn't read it. The question now is if you have the maturity to admit that.
    Ok, here it is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #45
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Obama Gives Billions for Offshore Drilling But Not Here

    I know for a fact now you read it. You just don't have the maturity to admit you are wrong.

    Simple case in point. Increasing demand where demand did not exist creates jobs. Your argument is that it does not since you reject my argument.

    IF you explained what I'd written you'd lose huge amounts of face, more then you already have, thus you pretend my argument is crap yet you fully know I am right.

    And your predicted response will be insults with another attempt to weasel out of pointing out where I am wrong.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Obama Gives Billions for Offshore Drilling But Not Here

    Quote Originally Posted by ashurbanipal View Post
    Just a quick point--where exactly would you like to drill here in the U.S., or offshore near the U.S.?

    The idea that there's much oil to find here is not well supported by the geological evidence.
    Try the Gulf of Mexico.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •