Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 88

Thread: Palin Endorsed End Of Life Counseling As Governor

  1. #71
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Palin Endorsed End Of Life Counseling As Governor

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Again, just you saying so doesn't make it true. Sorry if that comes as a shock to your ego. Now, if you wish to post info from the bill and tell me where I'm going wrong, you're more than welcome. You're one of the ones that incessently harps on people to prove their comments. It's time to practice what you preach. Thank you.
    Someone already tried that and you said "No, you're wrong." How about you elaborate a bit and enlighten us all.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #72
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Endorsed End Of Life Counseling As Governor

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Someone already tried that and you said "No, you're wrong." How about you elaborate a bit and enlighten us all.
    Multiple people actually.

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Palin Endorsed End Of Life Counseling As Governor

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    For ‘Death Panels’ Before She Was Against Them? Palin Endorsed End Of Life Counseling As Governor



    Crass shameless dishonest and deception. Any surprise with Caribou Barbie? To think there are some that still follow this loser.
    I thought she was irrelevant...

  4. #74
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Re: Palin Endorsed End Of Life Counseling As Governor

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Or Obama to be honest.
    The reason Obama is dangerous is because he IS articulate. He could sell ice to Eskimos. I would rather have a dumbass in the White House right now. Damn, where is George Bush when we finally need him? LOL.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  5. #75
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Palin Endorsed End Of Life Counseling As Governor

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Did Palin propose that elderly Americans be denied medical care, because they weren't worth the investment, like PBO wants to do? Show me where she did that and I'll agree with you.
    We don't know if The Palin proposed that elderly Americans be denied medical care, because they weren't worth the investment since we don't have all of the deatils of her mind but PBO and the Cogress absolutely does NOT propose that elderly Americans be denied medical care, because they weren't worth the investment.

    So why are making such a rediculous accusation ? Man that is as outlandish as the guy who claimed that PALIN had sex with a moose. Come on now that guy is way off base about PALIN having sex with an old moose. Yet come to think of so are you accusing PBO of wanting to euthanize old people.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  6. #76
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Palin Endorsed End Of Life Counseling As Governor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I thought she was irrelevant...
    she is just irrelevantly dumb! But fools listen to and believe her.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  7. #77
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Palin Endorsed End Of Life Counseling As Governor

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    Sorry, fail. Your goddess is a moron, a liar, and a hypocrite.
    all of that is true but at least she did not have sex with that moose like that bad guy said !!
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 08-16-09 at 08:07 PM.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  8. #78
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Palin Endorsed End Of Life Counseling As Governor

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Tell you what...

    You show us exactly where the health care bill wants to do this and you won't look so foolish clinging to a talking point that has been debunked numerous times.
    oh come on give apdst a break that language is in the bill, it is in the version of the bill that was given to the RNC by those little grey men with no ears and elliptical eyes. What are they called ? Oh aliens !!
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  9. #79
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Palin Endorsed End Of Life Counseling As Governor

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Someone already tried that and you said "No, you're wrong." How about you elaborate a bit and enlighten us all.
    All I've seen so far, are insults and smartass comments and a couple of drive bys from the likes of yourself. No one has yet taken the actual language from the bill and interpreted it. All we keep hearing is, "that's not what it means", without any follow-up explanation of what it does mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #80
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Palin Endorsed End Of Life Counseling As Governor

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Shall we actually go back. This is from one thread: http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058190068, http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058190132. I challenge you to find any example of you quoting language from the bill and showing explicitly what it means as I do in those posts to support your position. By the way, I can bring in a bunch more than just those.
    All you did was copy/paste part of the bill saying, "No, that's not what it means". Can you tell us what it does mean? Can you possibly explain why the bill specifically states that an order to sustain life must be issued?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •