Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 202

Thread: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

  1. #41
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    There WOULD be a lot of precedent for that sort of thing. There was the professor who hung nooses on her own office door, for example.
    I think it is way too early to be accusing any one of doing this. While it is not impossible he did it himself, I don't think there is any evidence whatsoever of it yet.

  2. #42
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I think it is way too early to be accusing any one of doing this. While it is not impossible he did it himself, I don't think there is any evidence whatsoever of it yet.
    There's no evidence of anything. The OP was a typical rush to judgement of them mean ole' racist Right Wingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    There's no evidence of anything. The OP was a typical rush to judgement of them mean ole' racist Right Wingers.
    We already know the the MO of the person who posted the OP. The mistake is in taking these kinds of posts seriously, and responding in kind.

  4. #44
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    There's no evidence of anything. The OP was a typical rush to judgement of them mean ole' racist Right Wingers.


    Now we have evidence that it actually happened.

  5. #45
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, act like a Nazi, get treated like a Nazi. It shouldn't come as a real surprise.
    Those who are acting like Nazi's are those who are shouting at the town halls. The way that the pro RNC Nazi's are behaving at the town halls are the same way that the Brown Shirts ( proto NAZI'S ) behaved in Germany in the late 20 and 1930's.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  6. #46
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,592

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I think it is way too early to be accusing any one of doing this. While it is not impossible he did it himself, I don't think there is any evidence whatsoever of it yet.
    I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I didn't bring it up; Hatuey did. Go after him if you're going to go after anyone.

    All I did was say that there would be precedent for it.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  7. #47
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    Those who are acting like Nazi's are those who are shouting at the town halls. The way that the pro RNC Nazi's are behaving at the town halls are the same way that the Brown Shirts ( proto NAZI'S ) behaved in Germany in the late 20 and 1930's.
    You're wrong. Those people are expressing their outrage at an outrageous piece of legislation. It's the American way to get fired up, when someone is trying to **** you over. It's awesome to see Congress members afraid of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #48
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post


    Now we have evidence that it actually happened.
    And.......?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #49
    Student angrycarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Last Seen
    11-06-09 @ 03:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    234

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Just a question, if a black man was going to fake a racist attack would there be a swastika painted on that sign or would there be a word?

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    Those who are acting like Nazi's are those who are shouting at the town halls. The way that the pro RNC Nazi's are behaving at the town halls are the same way that the Brown Shirts ( proto NAZI'S ) behaved in Germany in the late 20 and 1930's.
    Nice use of the hitler fallacy. I'd take this more seriously if you people hadn't been using this for the last 8 years to describe George W. Bush.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •