Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 202

Thread: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-30-09 @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,648

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by The silenced majority View Post
    Since we are casting out wild aspersions about the character/principles & political affiliation of a suspect who has yet to be identified, who's to say that it couldn't have been somebody from ACORN or the SEIU or some other leftist organization?

    Impossible?



    Political Jiu-jitsu fail.
    Sorry for being right all the time, I just can't help it...

  2. #172
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by The silenced majority View Post
    Sorry for being right all the time, I just can't help it...
    What exactly are you right about?

    Did you vote for the two Mavricks that supported that dingbat? Without even taking the time to see if her wacko story was true.

  3. #173
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    What exactly are you right about?

    Did you vote for the two Mavricks that supported that dingbat? Without even taking the time to see if her wacko story was true.



    Link please
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Damn, and here I thought we was going to Poland. damn.
    Link please...

  5. #175
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    love the backhanded complement, I think you said this before once..... You do know there is still that 900lb gorilla we need to talk about.

    Link please....

  6. #176
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Link to what exactly and why do you require it?


    I asked you to link to your claim:

    Did you vote for the two Mavricks that supported that dingbat? Without even taking the time to see if her wacko story was true.

    It is a legitimate request unlike your baiting.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #177
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    These people freak out over shadows. Hell, there was a major national underwear emergency replacement program put into effect when some high school kids put a rope in a tree in Loseranna last year. I'm not sure if they were afraid the tree couldn't handle the extra weight, or what, but they sure get upset over the tiniest things.
    These things used to mean a lot but the racial balance of power in this country has dramatically shifted. Some people apparently haven't caught up with that.

    If this guy was Jewish, I'd be more sympathetic, the far left is virulently anti-semitic these days.

  8. #178
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    These things used to mean a lot but the racial balance of power in this country has dramatically shifted. Some people apparently haven't caught up with that.

    If this guy was Jewish, I'd be more sympathetic, the far left is virulently anti-semitic these days.
    There's a , "racial balance of power"? I kinda figgered we're all Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #179
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    There's a , "racial balance of power"? I kinda figgered we're all Americans.
    Well, back in the 1950s and 1960s, when lynchings were relatively routine in some parts of the south, I think we can say, definitively, that there was an imbalance of racial power. That time is over. Thus, these graffiti etchings are simply the last gasp of a dying breed with no power to terrify anymore.

  10. #180
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Swastika Painted at Congressman's Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Well, back in the 1950s and 1960s, when lynchings were relatively routine in some parts of the south, I think we can say, definitively, that there was an imbalance of racial power. That time is over. Thus, these graffiti etchings are simply the last gasp of a dying breed with no power to terrify anymore.
    You don't know that, because you have no idea who painted the swastika. You're jumping to that conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •