Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: Dingell compares town hall mobs to the KKK

  1. #31
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Dingell compares town hall mobs to the KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Say whatever you want. You would have a very hard time searching any of my posts for an argument in which I have ever supported actions of protestors disrupting any type of service.

    I'm all for organizing and protesting....however, I am and have always been clear that my right to protest ends where your right to peaceful assembly begins.



    I thank this because. I can't recall you ever defending highway blockers or what not....



    That's ,me giving you the benefit of the doubt.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #32
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Dingell compares town hall mobs to the KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    SO what percentage of people going to town halls are teabaggers, counselor?

    _______________________________________


    BTW if I want to file a motion of dismissal because they failed to provide me with the "disposition" in a traffic ticket in NY, do I need a specific form or can I just send a letter. if the latter what needs to be on the letter. Can it be mailed or do I need to deliver it to the court in person?

    I wouldn't even begin to guess. They are completely separate issues. It would be like asking how many of the war protestors are in favor of UHC.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #33
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Dingell compares town hall mobs to the KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I thank this because. I can't recall you ever defending highway blockers or what not....



    That's ,me giving you the benefit of the doubt.
    I'm not big in public disruption. I'm a little more tolerant of the idea of people marching and causing traffic flow problems than I am with them storming into churches or public meetings....but even there I'm not a big fan of it because I think it just pisses people off and your message gets lost in the ruckus.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #34
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Dingell compares town hall mobs to the KKK

    DOOD WHAT ABOUT MY LEGAL QUESTION?



    (psst, they werent related)
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #35
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:05 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,517

    Re: Dingell compares town hall mobs to the KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Say whatever you want. You would have a very hard time searching any of my posts for an argument in which I have ever supported actions of protestors disrupting any type of service.
    How hard of a time would I have finding posts where you condemned them to the same degree as these recent ones?
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  6. #36
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Dingell compares town hall mobs to the KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    How hard of a time would I have finding posts where you condemned them to the same degree as these recent ones?
    I'm not sure. I think the only ones that I have condemned were where they disrupted Catholic mass (and I was actually much harder on them then anything that I've said here)...I'm not really familiar with many others...other than "code pink" which I haven't written, but didn't support and believe that they were properly removed as well. And to be completely fair...I haven't really written much condemning these current ones to any large degree.
    Last edited by disneydude; 08-18-09 at 04:55 PM.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #37
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Dingell compares town hall mobs to the KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I'm not big in public disruption. I'm a little more tolerant of the idea of people marching and causing traffic flow problems than I am with them storming into churches or public meetings....but even there I'm not a big fan of it because I think it just pisses people off and your message gets lost in the ruckus.




    I can respect that.... Let me tell you someday when we had to wait in traffic cause some war protestors blocker RT 4. in jersey.... There was an ambulance in line lights and sirens....


    I view this as far more egregious than:


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkKUH2v3qJw&feature=related"]YouTube - Town Hall, Rep. Steve Rothman (D-NJ), 8/10/09, #1 of 8[/ame]


    Don't you?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #38
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Dingell compares town hall mobs to the KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    DOOD WHAT ABOUT MY LEGAL QUESTION?



    (psst, they werent related)
    Sorry...missed it....lets see:

    BTW if I want to file a motion of dismissal because they failed to provide me with the "disposition" in a traffic ticket in NY, do I need a specific form or can I just send a letter. if the latter what needs to be on the letter. Can it be mailed or do I need to deliver it to the court in person?

    I'm not really sure what you are referring to by "failed to provide me with the disposition".

    In Cali, there aren't really any "forms". You should probably file a "form" motion...that you can get in any library or probably even on line "Motion to dismiss" and state your grounds. I would deliver it in person and make sure that you are within the deadlines for filing.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #39
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Dingell compares town hall mobs to the KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I can respect that.... Let me tell you someday when we had to wait in traffic cause some war protestors blocker RT 4. in jersey.... There was an ambulance in line lights and sirens....


    I view this as far more egregious than:


    YouTube - Town Hall, Rep. Steve Rothman (D-NJ), 8/10/09, #1 of 8


    Don't you?
    I wouldn't call that protest or mob. That is the proper way to address a town hall meeting (albeit...he was a little long winded and to a certain degree...politically grandstanding...not to mention I was afraid he was going to spill his water on the old guys sitting in front of him).
    Last edited by disneydude; 08-18-09 at 04:52 PM.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #40
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Dingell compares town hall mobs to the KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Sorry...missed it....lets see:

    BTW if I want to file a motion of dismissal because they failed to provide me with the "disposition" in a traffic ticket in NY, do I need a specific form or can I just send a letter. if the latter what needs to be on the letter. Can it be mailed or do I need to deliver it to the court in person?

    I'm not really sure what you are referring to by "failed to provide me with the disposition".

    In Cali, there aren't really any "forms". You should probably file a "form" motion...that you can get in any library or probably even on line "Motion to dismiss" and state your grounds. I would deliver it in person and make sure that you are within the deadlines for filing.



    thanks,


    in ny... when you get a ticket you have 48 hrs to plea "not guilty" and you can check a box for the "disposition" that is any evidence such as radar findings of the officer, they have 30 days from the request to meet this burden.

    see:

    http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/ny/cases/app/44p.pdf


    they passed that 31 days and I gots em by the balls.


    I just want to make sure that I do this right.
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 08-18-09 at 05:08 PM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •