Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 320

Thread: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republican O

  1. #71
    It's Just Boris.
    Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West end of the Erie Canal (That's Buffalo, NY for those of you in Rio Linda)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,699

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Still nothing on the staged lw protestors, union thugs?
    Yeah! How many of the instigators were wearing SEIU T-shirts, HMMM???


    11/8/16: A day of great relief for America

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Your average American is standing quietly in the background watching GOP & HC thugs try to stifle anyone else from being heard.
    What is any of this based upon?? Do I need to link to the videos again and let them speak for themselves??

    Your average American elected Obama in no small part, based on his promise to reform HC.
    LMAO... Obama was elected by a 'cult of personality'...

    That aside, there is a vast difference between guaranteeing health-care for all and the 1300 page monstrosity that's been passed off as 'reform'. This bill would kill the economy, end many small business, make it like 'unemployment insurance' where for every 10-50$ going INTO health-care only delivers 1-2$ for actual medical services.

    Your average American is insulted by the ridiculous lies the right keeps pushing:
    You're forgetting about the 20 other events across america which saw congressment getting shouted down by their own constituents... but ehy... maybe if these people don't want to have a healthcare system that willl give them an aspirin for a heart attack, and will see the elderly euthanized... maybe you're right, people don't want to die at 60 because they just don't like black people. (please tell me that you can see the level of just how rediculous that statement is)

    Obama wants to kill old people.
    Obama is an illegal alien
    Obama wants to take you guns away

    etc..etc..etc
    IT'S IN THE BILL!!! The bill is available foro you to read for yourself... it's over 1000 pages, so get a cup of coffee first...

    See how much of a racist that document makes you as well.... or are you saying that a republican operative wrote the bill as a means of bringing out the racism of the american people??


    I swear I feel like I'm arguing with a mental patient... some scizophrenic (sp?) that sees racists around every corner, in every nook and cranny, racists EVERYWHERE!!

    - People don't like Obama's policies : Racist
    - People don't want to be slaves : racist
    - People don't want a police state : racist
    - Someone doesn't like when you cut them off : racist
    - black people oppose the same things cause they are racists against their own race

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post



    IT'S IN THE BILL!!!
    Since we are referring to the lie that Obama wants to kill old people, please copy & paste the wording in the bill that proves your insane & (very insulting to average American's intelligence) claim.
    (this is why we just laugh at you & play with you on these debate forums. You don't have the courtesy to not insult our intelligence with your outrageous BS, & think maybe some of us are dumb enough to fall for it. Everything you guys do is based on DECEPTION, LIES & SCARE TACTICS. You already have the far right "loonies" with you...but...You can never hope to win another national general election with JUST them.(You guys just don't seem to get it)
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-09-09 at 02:47 PM.

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Why does this woman rate any kind of importance?

    Maybe she wouldn't feel the need to lie if it wasn't so damn important to the media who everybody was at the meeting. They intimidated her into lying. It's none of anybody's business who she is!

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Why does this woman rate any kind of importance?
    Because she is the first GOP operative caught in a lie, trying to hide her GOP affiliation with I'm "Just a Mom" BS.

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Maybe she wouldn't feel the need to lie if it wasn't so damn important to the media who everybody was at the meeting. They intimidated her into lying. It's none of anybody's business who she is!

  6. #76
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Because she is the first GOP operative caught in a lie, trying to hide her GOP affiliation with I'm "Just a Mom" BS.
    What lie? You overlook the fact that every fact articulated thus far supports her public statements.

    • She is a mother
    • She has not held an organizational position in the local Republican Party since February of 2008
    • Her last formal involvement with any Republican activity was working on John Gard's campaign (in her professional capacity as a new media consultant), and that ended in June of 2008.
    • She stated that she has not paid her dues in two years. That would mean she last paid dues in 2007--in which case her Republican membership would have expired at the beginning of 2008, exactly when her organizational involvements ceased.

    None of the facts presented contradict anything Ms Blish has stated publicly so far as I am aware. She said she was at that town hall meeting of her own volition. Absolutely no evidence has been presented which contradicts that statement. The only conclusion that can be derived from the evidences presented is that Ms. Blish told the truth. The facts support her--they condemn you.

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    What lie? You overlook the fact that every fact articulated thus far supports her public statements.

    • She is a mother
    • She has not held an organizational position in the local Republican Party since February of 2008
    • Her last formal involvement with any Republican activity was working on John Gard's campaign (in her professional capacity as a new media consultant), and that ended in June of 2008.
    • She stated that she has not paid her dues in two years. That would mean she last paid dues in 2007--in which case her Republican membership would have expired at the beginning of 2008, exactly when her organizational involvements ceased.

    None of the facts presented contradict anything Ms Blish has stated publicly so far as I am aware. She said she was at that town hall meeting of her own volition. Absolutely no evidence has been presented which contradicts that statement. The only conclusion that can be derived from the evidences presented is that Ms. Blish told the truth. The facts support her--they condemn you.
    The fact that you wont admit the she was attempting to deceive only brings to mind an old axiom that says: "There are none so blind as those who will not see."

    Why didn't she acknowledge her "Prior" GOP affiliation when asked who she was? (she could have said something like: :"listen....to be perfectly honest, I used to be an official of the GOP but no longer am."....She made no such statement & was obviously attempting deception.
    You have a right to your opinion & you have a right to be wrong...which you are now exercising!

    Edit: Suppose...for the sake of argument...that an investigation reveals that her dues have actually been paid to the GOP...Right up through this week? Would that matter one bit to you?
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-09-09 at 09:41 PM.

  8. #78
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,592

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post

    Why didn't she acknowledge her "Prior" GOP affiliation when asked who she was? (she could have said something like: :"listen....to be perfectly honest, I used to be an official of the GOP but no longer am."....She made no such statement & was obviously attempting deception.


    She said "I left the party."

    Doesn't that acknowledge she was once IN the party? You know, in order to LEAVE the party?
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post


    She said "I left the party."

    Doesn't that acknowledge she was once IN the party? You know, in order to LEAVE the party?

    GOP Playbook/page 127/para 6

    If caught trying to defend a ridiculous position & losing your debate, barrage your opponent with a storm of meaningless words to confuse him or make him want to just end the discussion due to fatigue. Never admit you are wrong. Never admit any Republican is wrong. Never admit any Democrat is right.

  10. #80
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,592

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    GOP Playbook/page 127/para 6

    If caught trying to defend a ridiculous position & losing your debate, barrage your opponent with a storm of meaningless words to confuse him or make him want to just end the discussion due to fatigue. Never admit you are wrong. Never admit any Republican is wrong. Never admit any Democrat is right.
    I will take this non-answer as acknowledgment that my point succeeds.

    It's all there in the OP. Not my fault if you didn't see it.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •