Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 320

Thread: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republican O

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Politeness is no guage of opinion.

    Heaven help us if we ever live in a world where only the rude hold sway.
    Hey listen, when your REPRESENTATIVES aren't doing their jobs and the public has no recourse but to wait till the next election to take their jobs away... they deserve to get shouted down and reminded about how they are no better then CRIMINALS and reminded of who they are really working for...

    you know what's rude : This smug attitude of 'I don't care what you think, you just voted for me, now I do what I want." That is the type of rudeness you should be pissed off at.

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I don't recall anyone making that silly argument.
    The OP did...

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakryte View Post
    I don't understand this whole "republican operative" concept. What makes somebody a "republican operative"?
    dictionary: operative - Ask.com Search
    Definitions of 'operative'
    (ŏṕər-ə-tĭv, -ə-rā́tĭv, ŏṕrə-)
    Dictionary.com · The American Heritage® Dictionary


    (noun)

    1. A skilled worker, especially in industry.
    2.
    1. A secret agent; a spy.
    2. A private investigator.
    3. One who works for a political organization, often wielding influence out of public view.

    Thus, deception is the key here.(she was obviously trying to keep her GOP affiliation secret)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakryte View Post
    And there is no proof that this woman is currently a member of the Republican party, only that she WAS. And for the record, it is possible to leave a party if you don't like it anymore.
    Can you show me where she says she left because she didn't like it anymore?
    Can you prove she hasn't paid her dues? (Maybe she had her husband right the check so that she could say SHE hasn't paid her dues.......Is that not also possible?

    (As a former fed investigator, I'd be willing to bet that her dues ARE all paid....Just a hunch.)
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-08-09 at 03:57 PM.

  3. #43
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Can you show me where she says she left because she didn't like it anymore?
    Can you prove she hasn't paid her dues? (Maybe she had her husband right the check so that she could say SHE hasn't paid her dues.......Is that not also possible?

    (As a former fed investigator, I'd be willing to bet that her dues ARE all paid....Just a hunch.)
    As a former fed investigator, you should know that the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

    You say she has in fact paid her dues and is in fact a member in good standing of the local Republican Party. That is your accusation against her. Given that you are a former fed investigator, where are your evidences to support the charge?

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    As a former fed investigator, you should know that the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

    You say she has in fact paid her dues and is in fact a member in good standing of the local Republican Party. That is your accusation against her. Given that you are a former fed investigator, where are your evidences to support the charge?
    I already said it was merely a hunch, but as your earlier refusal to keep your word shows, NO AMOUNT OR QUALITY OF EVIDENCE I could show you would be acceptable to you, so there is absolutely no point in my even trying. (see what happens when you lose credibility?....credibility is the only currency any of us have on these web forums. Lose that & you lose everything.

  5. #45
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    As a former fed investigator, you should know that the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

    You say she has in fact paid her dues and is in fact a member in good standing of the local Republican Party. That is your accusation against her. Given that you are a former fed investigator, where are your evidences to support the charge?
    Hunch he said he had a hunch. Are investigators not allowed those?

  6. #46
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I already said it was merely a guess, but as your earlier refusal to keep your word shows, NO AMOUNT OR QUALITY OF EVIDENCE I could show you would be acceptable to you, so there is absolutely no point in my even trying. (see what happens when you lose credibility?....credibility is the only currency any of us have on these web forums. Lose that & you lose everything.
    If you would actually show evidence that Ms Blish was there upon the directive of someone else, you would begin to have a case.

    You have proven beyond any and all doubt that Ms Blish was a member of the local Republican Party as of the beginning of 2008--something she herself acknowledged. You have shown NO evidence that she has any current affiliation with the local Republican Party, nor any evidence that she is involved with the Republican National Committee--evidence which is essential to sustain the accusation that Ms Blish is an "operative" who was there specifically to disrupt the meeting.

    No evidence means no case. You have no evidence, therefore you have no case. Not a very impressive "investigation" on your part.

  7. #47
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    I don't support shouting people down.

    It's like when people show up at college casmpuses to scream at David Horowitz or something -- if the behavior is thuggish, it has no place.
    Good for you and ordinarily, I would agree. However, it's high time that the Leftist sowed what they have reaped for the past 40 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #48
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Hunch he said he had a hunch. Are investigators not allowed those?
    Hunches are not evidence. He can have hunches, but in presenting a case, either in a courtroom or as part of a debate, hunches are properly dismissed as speculation of the lowest quality.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    Hunches are not evidence. He can have hunches, but in presenting a case, either in a courtroom or as part of a debate, hunches are properly dismissed as speculation of the lowest quality.

    Nobody was presenting evidence. Hunches are how most crimes are solved, allowing for (& hopefully leading to) the discovery & presentation of actual evidence in a court of law at trial.
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-08-09 at 04:34 PM.

  10. #50
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Nobody was presenting evidence.
    Exactly. Thank you for acknowledging the weakness of your position: no evidence.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •