Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Results 311 to 320 of 320

Thread: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republican O

  1. #311
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,305

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Wow, looks like you uncovered a top secret GOP conspiracy. Oooooohhhh!!!!! It's scary to have political operatives working around political events. Democrats never do that. Ooooohhh!!!!


    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #312
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Wow, looks like you uncovered a top secret GOP conspiracy. Oooooohhhh!!!!! It's scary to have political operatives working around political events. Democrats never do that. Ooooohhh!!!!


    Nice to see some of you Brownshirts admit what's going on. Heil!!!

  3. #313
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,305

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Nice to see some of you Brownshirts admit what's going on. Heil!!!
    You wouldn't know a brownshirt if he kicked you in the ass. Sich Heil!!
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #314
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You wouldn't know a brownshirt if he kicked you in the ass. Sich Heil!!


    Ahh....It's Sieg Heil. (you really should listen more carefully at all those meetings)
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-13-09 at 10:29 PM.

  5. #315
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Good lord.

    You're saying:

    1) Covert operatives deceive.

    2) Therefore, everyone who deceives must be a covert operative.



    .
    No....I'm saying that since no other motives have even been claimed as to why she repeatedly lied.........
    & the fact that she was there spouting GOP talking points.....

    The most likely assumption (really the only one) is that she was attempting to cover up her GOP operative status.

    I think if this case was presented to a jury, their unanimous decision would agree with me.
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-13-09 at 10:43 PM.

  6. #316
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,610

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Nice to see some of you Brownshirts admit what's going on. Heil!!!




    Really? REALLY?



    Is this what you are reduced to? Sieg hailing other posters? Is this how you debate now?


    First you post everything but facts, now you are sieg hailing people?



    /facepalm
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #317
    Guru
    tlmorg02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Louisville, Ky
    Last Seen
    07-23-15 @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    It's something Liberals hate!!
    Now you are making sweeping accussations. Bush never let unfriendly "folks" in to his talks, and once they were found, they were removed.

  8. #318
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,562

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    No....I'm saying that since no other motives have even been claimed as to why she repeatedly lied.........
    & the fact that she was there spouting GOP talking points.....

    The most likely assumption (really the only one) is that she was attempting to cover up her GOP operative status.

    I think if this case was presented to a jury, their unanimous decision would agree with me.
    Zyph already presented you with a LONG list of other possible motives, and no, I do not think a jury would agree with you. But you keep seein' only what you want to see.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  9. #319
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,562

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Your opinion that I think all Republicans & Republican positions are nefarious is just flat wrong. We moderates don't see the world in the rigid black & white the you conservatives evidently do. We know there is good & bad in both parties & all Congressional bills. We have a much more open mind then you think.


    RIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Let's try to keep things simple here:

    Good economic news is Good for our country but very bad for the GOP. (therefore they will keep praying for another depression)

    Bad economic news (which kind stopped right after GW Bush left town) is BAD for our country but great for the GOP



    Therefore ( end of the logical syllogism)

    What's good for our country is bad for the GOP & what's good for the GOP is bad for our country.

    I will admit that my preferred debate style is to deliberately overstate & sometimes to bait the other side into anger & mistake. This is a reasonable debate tactic & is often quite effective.
    Me, I prefer stating what I actually think in reasonable, defensible terms; I dunno, call me crazy.

    Besides, I have no reason at all to believe you. The only time you ever say anything like this is when the complete asininity of your posts is pointed out in terms you can't possibly wiggle away from. Then you say you're just kidding.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  10. #320
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,562

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Oh, and what's more, you say you're being deceptive in your posts, and you claim to be a Moderate. You're obviously trying to hide something. What kind of assumptions can we make about YOU, according to your standard? Hmmm. I think you're a Socialist Workers Party operative. What other motive could you possibly have? No jury would disagree with me.

    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •