Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 320

Thread: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republican O

  1. #261
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    & all that has anything to do with me how?
    & exactly when did I "run with tail tucked firmly between legs."??
    & what does any of this BS have to do with the topic?
    The topic is about manufactured "rage and grassroots".

    The top Astroturfer in the nation.. is Obama's buddy.


    Though I think that astroturfed townhall meeting they held in NH? Yeah the Nation saw what REAL Astrofturfing looks like.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  2. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    She can't attend a function as a parent?
    Don't be a smart ass -- she misrepresented herself.

    I'm sure the left has their share of operatives at these meetings, but this broad got caught.

    Oops, there it is.

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    The topic is about manufactured "rage and grassroots".

    The top Astroturfer in the nation.. is Obama's buddy.


    Though I think that astroturfed townhall meeting they held in NH? Yeah the Nation saw what REAL Astrofturfing looks like.
    I see where I miss-read an earlier question of your as a statement so I stand corrected on that one.
    But you still didn't answer these questions:

    & exactly when did I "run with tail tucked firmly between legs."??
    & what does any of this BS have to do with the topic?
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-13-09 at 10:04 AM.

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    & all that has anything to do with me how?
    & exactly when did I "run with tail tucked firmly between legs."??
    & what does any of this BS have to do with the topic?
    If you can't see what Vicchio's post has to do with the topic, you need to be posting on barneyandfriends.com, because you lack the thinking skills required for this board.

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    If you can't see what Vicchio's post has to do with the topic, you need to be posting on barneyandfriends.com, because you lack the thinking skills required for this board.


    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I see where I miss-read an earlier question of yours as a statement so I stand corrected on that one.
    This answers your rude remark.

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    This answers your rude remark.
    If you think that was rude, don't ever visit the basement.

  7. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    If you think that was rude, don't ever visit the basement.
    If you've read my posts you'll see I have no problem with rudeness, either receiving it or giving it back. Some members do nothing but offer rudeness though & that is just boring.
    Maybe I'll check out the basment, unless it's just a grade school food fight.

  8. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    If you've read my posts you'll see I have no problem with rudeness, either receiving it or giving it back. Some members do nothing but offer rudeness though & that is just boring.
    Maybe I'll check out the basment, unless it's just a grade school food fight.
    In the case of this thread, you totally dismissed relevant information repeatedly because it didn't fit your paradigm. What possible non-rude response is there to willful ignorance?

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jefferson State
    Last Seen
    11-25-12 @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Exposed: Republican Operative Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Don't be a smart ass -- she misrepresented herself.

    I'm sure the left has their share of operatives at these meetings, but this broad got caught.

    Oops, there it is.
    Thanks. She got caught, is the point.

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    In the case of this thread, you totally dismissed relevant information repeatedly because it didn't fit your paradigm. What possible non-rude response is there to willful ignorance?
    I already explained the reason for that was that I had misread one of his earlier posts which led to my misunderstanding what & why he posted some things.
    I've explained what happened & we have wandered way off topic & into the semantics weeds where you guys live.
    This conversation is therefore closed.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •