Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 320

Thread: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republican O

  1. #221
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,974

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by windovervocalcords View Post
    She is 'your gal' because you are defending her even after her own website proves her close alliance with the GOP. Thank you for acknowledging that this woman was dishonest. That's the whole point.
    Um, where've you been? From earlier in this thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Was she being a bit dishonest? Yes. Was she lying? No. Do I condone her doing it? Absolutely not. Does her dishonesty equal what the story in the first post is trying to imply, that she's an "operative" for the Republican party? Absolutely not.
    You're not getting me to admit anything I've not already said.

    We don't know if she was a GOP plant, for sure. I think it's a fair inference given her dishonesty. Holding office is hardly a casual connection to the GOP.
    Really? Then why did you say this?

    Quote Originally Posted by windovervocalcords View Post
    She was a plant. I proved it by providing Heather Bliss own webpage. Her own words out herself.
    Then why'd you say that? Were you being dishonest by stating you proved it while omitting the fact that you only reach that conclusion through assumptions based on nothing but your own opinion of her dishonesty?

    Seems you two may be peas in a pod tactically.

  2. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jefferson State
    Last Seen
    11-25-12 @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    She said she was just a housewife, and it turns out she is heavily involved in GOP politics.

    To be a plant we'd have to know that someone in the GOP had her go on the show purposely posing as having no connection to the GOP for a reason.

    Her own website proves her connection to the GOP.
    Last edited by windovervocalcords; 08-11-09 at 03:26 PM.

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Seems you two may be peas in a pod
    Reading Comprehension is difficult for some posters. So is internal consistency in their own thoughts.

  4. #224
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,974

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by windovervocalcords View Post
    She said she was just a housewife, and it turns out she is heavily involved in GOP politics.
    God I know facts seem to be really really dirty to you but try to use them.

    "Is" implies current, on going, present tense.

    Your link shows "was", no longer occuring, past tense, ceased to be.

    Tense is important when you're not looking like you're attempting to be dishonest.

    To be a plant we'd have to know that someone in the GOP had her go on the show purposely posing as having no connection to the GOP for a reason.
    Indeed. I'm still waiting for evidence of that since you stated you proved

    "She was a plant."

    or for you to admit you were wrong in saying that.

    Her own website proves her connection to the GOP.
    Yes, all the evidence shows its a past connection, which goes against your present tense use above.

  5. #225
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Have I ever mentioned how sometimes being a liberal can be frustrating? This whole thing is not even worth much debate. This woman has already gotten a bunch more publicity than she needs. Who cares really if she is a republican or not now or ever?

  6. #226
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jefferson State
    Last Seen
    11-25-12 @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Have I ever mentioned how sometimes being a liberal can be frustrating? This whole thing is not even worth much debate. This woman has already gotten a bunch more publicity than she needs. Who cares really if she is a republican or not now or ever?
    I care that she misrepresented herself.

  7. #227
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jefferson State
    Last Seen
    11-25-12 @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    "Is" implies current, on going, present tense.

    Your link shows "was", no longer occuring, past tense, ceased to be.

    Tense is important when you're not looking like you're attempting to be dishonest.



    Indeed. I'm still waiting for evidence of that since you stated you proved

    "She was a plant."

    or for you to admit you were wrong in saying that.



    Yes, all the evidence shows its a past connection, which goes against your present tense use above.
    Get out. This is so funny.


    OK. I have no proof she was a plant. I have proof she lied and stated she was 'just a mom'.

    She has a recent history with the GOP and is heavily involved in politics.
    Last edited by windovervocalcords; 08-11-09 at 03:38 PM.

  8. #228
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by windovervocalcords View Post
    I care that she misrepresented herself.
    So? Why make a big deal out of it? It's happening alot, by those on both sides of this debate.

  9. #229
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,974

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by windovervocalcords View Post
    I care that she misrepresented herself.
    ...

    Quote Originally Posted by windovervocalcords View Post
    She was a plant. I proved it
    Quote Originally Posted by windovervocalcords View Post
    We don't know if she was a GOP plant, for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by windovervocalcords View Post
    Get out. This is so funny.
    I don't even have to bother typing anymore.

  10. #230
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jefferson State
    Last Seen
    11-25-12 @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So? Why make a big deal out of it? It's happening alot, by those on both sides of this debate.
    We make big deals out of everything. That's the way of politics now.

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •