Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 320

Thread: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republican O

  1. #201
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    1.If it turns out that she had in fact paid her dues all along & is lying about not paying them, would that change your mind about her at all?
    Yep, it'd change my opinion on her about whether or not she is being intentionally very dishonest and flat out lying. It would not change my opinion on whether or not she is an "Operative" like the story tries to imply without giving any facts to that matter.

    2. Suppose she had her husband right the dues checks. Would that make her "I haven't paid my dues.." statement an attempt at deception?
    Yep, it most certainly would. Though I'll need to go back in the thread and see what the hubub about the "I haven't paid my dues" line is coming from.

  2. #202
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Wait hold on...

    Did SHE say she hasn't paid her dues or is this something YOU'VE stated and are now representing as something she said? Because if its the later case then that changes my above answers because she can't be "lying" about something that YOU made the claim of.

  3. #203
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Hey, random question, did you fully support America during the Iraq War or were you against the war and thus against America? You know, since its all or nothing for you.
    To answer your question I would say I was against the Iraq War from the very beginning & thus FOR America.

  4. #204
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jefferson State
    Last Seen
    11-25-12 @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    No it doesn't.

    It states she was actively involved with the republican party last year. Not currently.

    It states she's a registered republican. I'd wager most of the people at the town hall are registered with a party. That does not mean they're "affiliated" with a party in the way its commonly used...IE working FOR that party.

    And NO WHERE does it state that the GOP asked her, paid her, convinced her, or told her to go to the thing.

    Sorry, you're making assumptions and you know what they say about those who make assumptions.
    She held offices in the Republican party as vice president and secretary. I'd call that affiliation with the party rather strongly.

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Wait hold on...

    Did SHE say she hasn't paid her dues or is this something YOU'VE stated and are now representing as something she said? Because if its the later case then that changes my above answers because she can't be "lying" about something that YOU made the claim of.
    She says it. Watch the entire video again.

  6. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jefferson State
    Last Seen
    11-25-12 @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    When most of us (on our side) are proven wrong, we are mature & honest enough to admit it. The fact that the other side is torturing logic & English in order to try to obscure the obvious, in this case, is silly & insulting......but it's the best thing that could ever happen to the future of the Democratic party.
    I agree. Let them keep their lying operatives.

  7. #207
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    To answer your question I would say I was against the Iraq War from the very beginning & thus FOR America.
    ...wait, so there's NOT absolutes. Well I'll be damned. Who'd have thunk it. So why did you ask such a stupid question earlier? That seems rather silly of you.

    Or wait, or are you saying that anyone that wasn't against the Iraq War WASN'T for America? Is that what you're saying? You've really confused me. I mean, it seems like you only believe anything can be absolutes and if not then it seems like you obtusely asked me an idiotic question that had no baring on anything other than to be obnoxious in attempting to "catch" me in something that doesn't even make sense.

    Wow, so confusing. And you say you were an investigator? The more I read from you the more I find that complete and utter bull****.

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    ...wait, so there's NOT absolutes. Well I'll be damned. Who'd have thunk it. So why did you ask such a stupid question earlier? That seems rather silly of you.

    Or wait, or are you saying that anyone that wasn't against the Iraq War WASN'T for America? Is that what you're saying? You've really confused me. I mean, it seems like you only believe anything can be absolutes and if not then it seems like you obtusely asked me an idiotic question that had no baring on anything other than to be obnoxious in attempting to "catch" me in something that doesn't even make sense.

    Wow, so confusing. And you say you were an investigator? The more I read from you the more I find that complete and utter bull****.

    (watches Zyphlin disappear into the semantics weeds forest & waves)

    Most things are not absolute in this world....except ms Bliss, in this case......She is an ABSOLUTE liar.
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-11-09 at 02:21 PM.

  9. #209
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by windovervocalcords View Post
    She held offices in the Republican party as vice president and secretary. I'd call that affiliation with the party rather strongly.
    “not affiliated with any political party.”

    "she was not a member of the Republican Party"

    I don't see "Never" in any of those statements of hers.

    (Also, I can't access LinkedIn at work and I don't have an account there. Does anyone know if it lists "last updated" or anything like that. For example, I know plenty of people from College's facebook pages that still list them as a Sophmore taking 200 level classes while they're currently having finished their degree and been in the workforce for a year).

    i also see no where from anything you've shown that she's an "operative" or a "plant" of the GOP. I see potential evidence that she was either somewhat dishonest to a flat out lier, but no ones shown an ounce of proof that she was told, instructed, or paid to go there specifically by the GOP and to lie about the fact if questioned about it.

  10. #210
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Woman Who Said She Was ‘Just A Mom’ At Town Hall Meeting Is Exposed As A Republic

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    (watches Zyphlin disappear into the semantics weeds forest & waves)
    Aww, that's funny, your method of doging your obvious hypocritical position you've backed yourself into is to act like I'm dodging when I'm addressing your point directly. That's really a cute little tactic there. Thanks for the laugh.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •