Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 113

Thread: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

  1. #81
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,569

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    You are defending Blackwater? Sweet
    He's saying the evidence is scant. In a free society where the rule of law, free inquiry, rational thought, and the concept of being innocent until proven guilty are held in high regard, it's a perfectly rational, if not necessary, statement to make.

    But, as you've shown time and again that you care little for any of those things, it's not surprising that you automatically equate it with "defending" Blackwater in some moral sense. That's the kind of thinking found among the worst of totalitarians.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-15-09 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    326

    Re: Iraqis seek justice against Blackwater boss accused of 'crusade to wipe out Musl

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Here is to hoping Iraqis do get justice against such filth
    Yeah…never mind a fair trial by jury and innocent until proven guilty and all that nonsense, just lynch the dirty SOBs. Especially since Westerners must be held to a much higher standard.

    Meanwhile, it is perfectly understandable when Muslims lop off the heads of kafir non-Muslims they tortured first while hollering Allahu Ackbar because after all they are just emulating their holy Prophet Muhammad and anyway they are from the third world, thus they can’t be held to the same standard.

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-15-09 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    326

    Re: Iraqis seek justice against Blackwater boss accused of 'crusade to wipe out Musl

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Wow...thenation.com...the official Marxist publication of America. Couldn't you find a more fair and balanced source?

  4. #84
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Iraqis seek justice against Blackwater boss accused of 'crusade to wipe out Musl

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    Yeah…never mind a fair trial by jury and innocent until proven guilty and all that nonsense, just lynch the dirty SOBs. Especially since Westerners must be held to a much higher standard.
    I believe she said she wanted justice, which would involve a trial by a jury of his peers, due process, and whatnot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    Meanwhile, it is perfectly understandable when Muslims lop off the heads of kafir non-Muslims they tortured first while hollering Allahu Ackbar because after all they are just emulating their holy Prophet Muhammad and anyway they are from the third world, thus they can’t be held to the same standard.
    Is there a point to this rambling nonsense somewhere?

  5. #85
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    He's saying the evidence is scant. In a free society where the rule of law, free inquiry, rational thought, and the concept of being innocent until proven guilty are held in high regard, it's a perfectly rational, if not necessary, statement to make.

    But, as you've shown time and again that you care little for any of those things, it's not surprising that you automatically equate it with "defending" Blackwater in some moral sense. That's the kind of thinking found among the worst of totalitarians.




    I am defending Blackwater. I have trained with, been to thier compound, and know a few still active with the company. They are all former military and honorable men.

    I find this slander by the a selevt few on the left abhorrent and distasteful. If they want to know how to critisize the contracting industry they need to adopt gunny's reasone and well thought out post. and can it with the insulting ignorant liberal talking points attacking veterans who work for contractors.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #86
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Iraqis seek justice against Blackwater boss accused of 'crusade to wipe out Musl

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    I believe she said she wanted justice, which would involve a trial by a jury of his peers, due process, and whatnot.

    Is there a point to this rambling nonsense somewhere?
    Just don't bother with that poster. He really is in a world of his own.


  7. #87
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,023

    Re: Iraqis seek justice against Blackwater boss accused of 'crusade to wipe out Musl

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    Wow...thenation.com...the official Marxist publication of America. Couldn't you find a more fair and balanced source?
    .................. Need some Wahhh!burgers to go with your frenchCries?
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I am defending Blackwater. I have trained with, been to thier compound, and know a few still active with the company. They are all former military and honorable men.

    I find this slander by the a selevt few on the left abhorrent and distasteful. If they want to know how to critisize the contracting industry they need to adopt gunny's reasone and well thought out post. and can it with the insulting ignorant liberal talking points attacking veterans who work for contractors.
    It is Honorable men who are testifying in court then wouldn't you agree?..
    Being ex-soldiers and all......they are still capable of speaking the truth aren't they?

  9. #89
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    It is Honorable men who are testifying in court then wouldn't you agree?..
    Being ex-soldiers and all......they are still capable of speaking the truth aren't they?


    I've seen you attack the swift boat vets. 260 honorable men, vs. 1


    you fool no one.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #90
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    I don't understand what you're saying. Nobody is claiming that the entirety of the statements are hearsay. I think it's completely plausible that excessive force was frequently used, that illegal weapons were used, etc. What I took issue with was the focus of this thread - the claim that the guy who runs blackwater had someone murdered. There's absolutely no non-hearsay evidence to support that claim.
    Okay, then we agree.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •