Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 113

Thread: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

  1. #91
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I am defending Blackwater. I have trained with, been to thier compound, and know a few still active with the company. They are all former military and honorable men.

    I find this slander by the a selevt few on the left abhorrent and distasteful. If they want to know how to critisize the contracting industry they need to adopt gunny's reasone and well thought out post. and can it with the insulting ignorant liberal talking points attacking veterans who work for contractors.
    One of these veterans is the one who wrote a statement making harsh allegations against Blackwater. If one sides with his story, it's slandering other veterans?

  2. #92
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    One of these veterans is the one who wrote a statement making harsh allegations against Blackwater. If one sides with his story, it's slandering other veterans?


    If one attacks all of blackwater, based on the statements of 1 veteran, then what do you think?


    I think non vets "taking sides" because they do not like a particular company, reaks of something not so honorable to me.....


    Gunny, is no fan of PMC's but I view his position as a respectable and non agendad position on the whole issue,.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I've seen you attack the swift boat vets. 260 honorable men, vs. 1


    you fool no one.
    You've seen no such thing but now that you mention it Swiftboat vets and the people that fund them are disgusting..they slander people with lies and are funded by political opportunists.

    I assume you support them and what they have done in the past.
    Last edited by goldendog; 08-10-09 at 10:08 AM.

  4. #94
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    You've seen no such thing but now that you mention it Swiftboat vets and the people that fund them are disgusting..they slander people with lies and are funded by political opportunists.

    I assume you support them and what they have done in the past.



    I don't call people who did something you yourself were unwilling to do as "disgusting", for one....


    so is this veteran attacking blackwater also disgusting to you?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #95
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    If one attacks all of blackwater, based on the statements of 1 veteran, then what do you think?
    I have said it before. Blackwater doesn't have a flawless history. Rather, what this one veteran says lines up with the admissions of guilt by the former Blackwater employees. Neither of us knows whether slander has occurred.


    I think non vets "taking sides" because they do not like a particular company, reaks of something not so honorable to me.....
    My only thing is that when a veteran is put on trial, he/she doesn't go before a jury made up of only veterans. Non-veterans can have opinions. You can choose to ignore those opinions.


    Gunny, is no fan of PMC's but I view his position as a respectable and non agendad position on the whole issue,.
    I can understand that.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Is it too much to ask that, rather than slandering people based on anonymous allegations, we wait for this complainant to have his day in court?

    Jeeze.

    I never realized there were so many people who didn't understand how our concept of civil justice works.

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I don't call people who did something you yourself were unwilling to do as "disgusting", for one....


    so is this veteran attacking blackwater also disgusting to you?
    The only thing that would make me thing that the person that is testifying is not honorable is if it comes out that he is lying under oath.

    Has that happened yet? Until that happens he is just as honorable as any other vet. If blackwater is guilty then so be it.

  8. #98
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Is it too much to ask that, rather than slandering people based on anonymous allegations, we wait for this complainant to have his day in court?

    Jeeze.

    I never realized there were so many people who didn't understand how our concept of civil justice works.
    I understand how our civil justice system works. For me, I just like to comment on sensational cases such as this. Reading the filings that I have been able to read--it's fascinating!

  9. #99
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I am defending Blackwater. I have trained with, been to thier compound, and know a few still active with the company. They are all former military and honorable men.

    I find this slander by the a selevt few on the left abhorrent and distasteful. If they want to know how to critisize the contracting industry they need to adopt gunny's reasone and well thought out post. and can it with the insulting ignorant liberal talking points attacking veterans who work for contractors.
    I call BS on this. Even if you have "trained with, been to thier compound, and know a few still active " you would not be accepting of murder and genocide just to "support the team". How are gunmen who use exploding ammunition against women and children "honorable men"?

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Blackwater founder implicated in murder

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    I understand how our civil justice system works. For me, I just like to comment on sensational cases such as this. Reading the filings that I have been able to read--it's fascinating!
    Oh, Aps, you aren't the one pretending you're a judge/jury in possession of all the evidence. There are a couple of other posters on this thread that have already adjudicated this case in a criminal court inside their heads because it fits their preconceived biases.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •