Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Lauer Loses Cool During Malkin Interview--great vid

  1. #21
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,547

    Re: Lauer Loses Cool During Malkin Interview--great vid

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    LOL Sometimes calling someone an idiot isn't about their level of intelligence. Michelle Malkin is an incredibly angry person. She spews hatred toward anything that is liberal. For me, I could never make a living spewing hate towards others, but I have a conscience, and I have better things to do with my time.
    What hatred is she spewing? She is spewing political opinion about someone. When did that become hate speech?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #22
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,466

    Re: Lauer Loses Cool During Malkin Interview--great vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    What hatred is she spewing? She is spewing political opinion about someone. When did that become hate speech?
    I did find Malkin's commentary completely caustic. Much of it is purely her partisan opinion and nothing more. I don't think it's hate speech, I just think it's politics as usual in the "media."
    *insert profound statement here*

  3. #23
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Lauer Loses Cool During Malkin Interview--great vid

    I thought Lauer's jumping up and down was appropriate. He probably shouldn't have slapped her and then drug her around by her hair. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  4. #24
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,466

    Re: Lauer Loses Cool During Malkin Interview--great vid

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    I thought Lauer's jumping up and down was appropriate. He probably shouldn't have slapped her and then drug her around by her hair. YMMV.

    Well he did go completely over the top when he baked her a cake with a brick in it and then hit her in the right ear with it...ON LIVE T.V.!!!!

    That was just over the line.
    *insert profound statement here*

  5. #25
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Lauer Loses Cool During Malkin Interview--great vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    What hatred is she spewing? She is spewing political opinion about someone. When did that become hate speech?
    Look at the expression on her face. To me, it exuded pure hatred towards Obama and Michelle. I think there are ways to express disagreement and still look calm and collected. Look at her eyes and mouth---ewwwwwwwwww.

  6. #26
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,466

    Re: Lauer Loses Cool During Malkin Interview--great vid

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    Look at the expression on her face. To me, it exuded pure hatred towards Obama and Michelle. I think there are ways to express disagreement and still look calm and collected. Look at her eyes and mouth---ewwwwwwwwww.
    There is no doubt Malkin is a hater. Her existence at this point in time is to attack all things Obama. She's very good at it. Yes, I think she probably hates the Obama's.

    To the point, I don't think what she said is "hate speech" in the context of what we commonly refer to it as.
    *insert profound statement here*

  7. #27
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Lauer Loses Cool During Malkin Interview--great vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    There is no doubt Malkin is a hater. Her existence at this point in time is to attack all things Obama. She's very good at it. Yes, I think she probably hates the Obama's.

    To the point, I don't think what she said is "hate speech" in the context of what we commonly refer to it as.
    I never meant to imply that her speech constituted "hate speech"--just that it exuded hatred.

  8. #28
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Lauer Loses Cool During Malkin Interview--great vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Movinmetal View Post
    Anytime an interviewer talks over a guest as she is answering a question, it is 'losing cool'. Period.

    Had they been two guests on another show with opposing viewpoints, then it interrupting, while rude, would be a bit more understandable.

    He interrupted several times because he didn't LIKE what she was saying.

    Then, after his meek and meager squeeks of protest, she used him.
    She used NBC to sell books, I'll give you that. Otherwise, her responses are so freighted with lies that, if I were Lauer, I wouldn't know what to spend my 3 minutes on. Which is what she counts on.

  9. #29
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,605

    Re: Lauer Loses Cool During Malkin Interview--great vid

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    She used NBC to sell books, I'll give you that. Otherwise, her responses are so freighted with lies that, if I were Lauer, I wouldn't know what to spend my 3 minutes on. Which is what she counts on.
    It's funny how any criticism of Obama, for you, is a "lie."

    If you can point out with specificity what she said that is a lie, please do. Otherwise, you're simply an Obamaton water-carrier.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  10. #30
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Lauer Loses Cool During Malkin Interview--great vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    It's funny how any criticism of Obama, for you, is a "lie."

    If you can point out with specificity what she said that is a lie, please do. Otherwise, you're simply an Obamaton water-carrier.
    If you want to point out with specificity what she said was true, please do! I'd love to read it, Harshaw! I'm all eyes........

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •