Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104

Thread: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

  1. #1
    Professor
    formerroadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,014

    Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Isn't that hilarious!? The weeping pundit calls Obama a racist?! Where is he when people are passing out racist e-mails about Obama? nowhere. This guy is low class and frankly I have no idea why he is even on Fox for that matter.

    War Room - Salon.com the video is on the page for you amusement.

    Oh, Glenn Beck. What won't you say?

    On Tuesday morning, the Fox News host was on his network's morning show, "Fox and Friends," when the subject of a White House meeting between President Obama, Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates and the police sargeant who arrested Gates came up. This is what Beck had to say about it:

    This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy -- over and over and over again -- who has a deep seated hatred for white people or white culture, I don't know what it is.

    Later, "Fox and Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade said to Beck, "Listen, you can't say he doesn't like white people. David Axelrod's white, Rahm Emanuel, his chief of staff, is white. I think 70 percent of the people that we see every day are white. Robert Gibbs is white."

    This prompted an odd walkback from Beck, who then immediately contradicted himself:

    I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem, this guy is, I believe, a racist.

    Video is below.

    One other thing worth mentioning: Co-host Gretchen Carlson said, at one point during the segment, "Reports are coming out that [Obama] actually wanted that question."

    What Carlson's referring to are random reports -- based on no evidence whatsoever -- from conspiracy theorists on the right that the question about Gates' arrest at Obama's press conference was coordinated in advance with the reporter who asked it, Lynn Sweet. Again, the reports have no factual leg to stand on, but it doesn't matter -- Sweet says it's not true.
    It's time for a revolution in our country. Not a revolution forged with guns and bombs but a revolution forged of compassion and altruism. A revolution that extends a hand to those who don't have and who cannot. A revolution that makes Health Care available to all those in the US.

  2. #2
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    FOX News is a great comedy channel.

    Its okay, let Beck dig himself a hole he can fit all his garbage in. The part where he clearly contradicted himself was hilarious.

    Basically he's saying "He has a deep hatred for white people, yet that does not mean he does not like white people, however he is a racist."



  3. #3
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by formerroadie View Post
    Isn't that hilarious!? The weeping pundit calls Obama a racist?! Where is he when people are passing out racist e-mails about Obama? nowhere. This guy is low class and frankly I have no idea why he is even on Fox for that matter..
    Why is this news? Dear Leader has proven he's a racist many times over.

    • He proved it when he took up for the racist Jeremiah Wright.
    • He proved it when he threw his grandmother under the racism bus
    • He proved it when he appointed Eric "white people are cowards" Holder Attorney General
    • He proved it when he jumped to the conclusion that the Cambridge PD acted stupidly because they arrested his friend after his friend created a ruckus calling the cops racist for daring to investigate a possible break-in in his home.

    Dear Leader is a racist. This is not news.

  4. #4
    Professor
    formerroadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,014

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    Why is this news? Dear Leader has proven he's a racist many times over.

    • He proved it when he took up for the racist Jeremiah Wright.
    • He proved it when he threw his grandmother under the racism bus
    • He proved it when he appointed Eric "white people are cowards" Holder Attorney General
    • He proved it when he jumped to the conclusion that the Cambridge PD acted stupidly because they arrested his friend after his friend created a ruckus calling the cops racist for daring to investigate a possible break-in in his home.

    Dear Leader is a racist. This is not news.
    #1 - wrong
    #2 - wrong
    #3 - wrong
    #4 - wrong

    Celtic is a lover of hyperbole and over the top finger pointing. This is not news.
    It's time for a revolution in our country. Not a revolution forged with guns and bombs but a revolution forged of compassion and altruism. A revolution that extends a hand to those who don't have and who cannot. A revolution that makes Health Care available to all those in the US.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by formerroadie View Post
    #1 - wrong
    #2 - wrong
    #3 - wrong
    #4 - wrong
    Wow....now there's a crushing response....I feel soooo rebutted.

    Here's a challenge for you, puppy dog....respond to something I say with a factual assertion disproving what I say. There's a few nice folk on the liberal side of DP who'll even help you identify what constitutes a factual assertion.

    In other words, puppy dog, try debating me. I dare you....just...try it.

  6. #6
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    PBO is a racist. He proved it the other night when he sided with a black suspect against a white cop, after he admitted that he wasn't there and he didn't know all the facts. He didn't know all the facts, but he was certain that that white cops had done something wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Oftencold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A small village in Alaska
    Last Seen
    05-09-14 @ 12:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    5,044

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by formerroadie View Post
    . . . and frankly I have no idea . . ..
    This is indeed so.

    For your edification, people passing out racist e-mails, are not the elected representatives of the whole population.

    It's really that simple.
    Quod scripsi, scripsi

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist
    A better title would have been, "Beck Makes Factual Statement -- Libtards Ignore Reality."

  9. #9
    Guru

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,469

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    Wow....now there's a crushing response....I feel soooo rebutted.

    Here's a challenge for you, puppy dog....respond to something I say with a factual assertion disproving what I say. There's a few nice folk on the liberal side of DP who'll even help you identify what constitutes a factual assertion.

    In other words, puppy dog, try debating me. I dare you....just...try it.
    Damn, he sure shot your arguments down, didn't he?

    Dear Leader (2) showed himself to be a racist long ago and the good citizens of the USA showed they don't care. They still elected him President.


    .

  10. #10
    Professor
    formerroadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,014

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    The idea that Jeremiah Wright preached racist sermons is ridiculous. I've yet to hear one (the clips from Faux News were edited, out of context and slanderous. I listened to all of the sermons entirely and found the people accusing Wright of anti-Americanism and racism in those sermons were full of ****).

    The accusation that he's a racist because of his call out of a cop being in someone's house and arresting that someone for no criminal reason is also stupid.

    Here's the quote from Holder:

    "Though the nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards," Holder said.
    In what way did he single out white people in that quote?

    In what way did Obama throw his grandmother under the racism bus?

    I simply put "wrong" in my answers because it's obvious to anyone who has done their homework that all of Celtic's conclusions are stupid. I thought that people were intelligent enough that no more needed to be said.
    It's time for a revolution in our country. Not a revolution forged with guns and bombs but a revolution forged of compassion and altruism. A revolution that extends a hand to those who don't have and who cannot. A revolution that makes Health Care available to all those in the US.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •