Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 104

Thread: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

  1. #41
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanitas View Post
    Phhhst. Obama is white. Even if he looks dark, and he has Hussein stuck in the middle of his name, he was raised a white man, by white parents.
    He is resentful of his white grandparents raising him. That's why he's a racist! Damn it!

  2. #42
    Professor
    formerroadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,014

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1991 View Post
    I did get a kick out of Faux Noise's disclaimer though:

    "During Fox & Friends this morning, Glenn Beck expressed a personal opinion which represented his own views, not those of the Fox News Channel."

    Really Fox? ...you never listened to his insane radio show rants before you hired him?

    Really Fox? ...it's just chance that every person you hire is to the right of Attila the hun?

    Really?
    I'm waiting for them to give Dobbs a show now. HAHA.
    It's time for a revolution in our country. Not a revolution forged with guns and bombs but a revolution forged of compassion and altruism. A revolution that extends a hand to those who don't have and who cannot. A revolution that makes Health Care available to all those in the US.

  3. #43
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by formerroadie View Post
    I'm waiting for them to give Dobbs a show now. HAHA.
    According to CNN, Dobbs is merely pursuing an issue that people have expressed concern about.

    "There are two strands to this story," CNN/U.S. President Jon Klein began to explain patiently to the critics. "There are the facts and then there is the flap. What Lou, and everybody else at CNN, has done is very clearly report and run down the facts."

    There is no doubt, Klein acknowledged, that Obama was born in Hawaii. "And Lou Dobbs has reported that over and over again."

    Separate from that, Klein said, is the issue of people who believe it anyway. Dobbs, Klein explained, is merely "exploring those flaps."

    washingtonpost.com

  4. #44
    Professor
    formerroadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,014

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    According to CNN, Dobbs is merely pursuing an issue that people have expressed concern about.
    That doesn't mean Fox won't pursue him. Plus, what is said in public statements doesn't always match what is said in private.
    It's time for a revolution in our country. Not a revolution forged with guns and bombs but a revolution forged of compassion and altruism. A revolution that extends a hand to those who don't have and who cannot. A revolution that makes Health Care available to all those in the US.

  5. #45
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by formerroadie View Post
    That doesn't mean Fox won't pursue him. Plus, what is said in public statements doesn't always match what is said in private.
    True. I have lost all respect for Dobbs over this.

  6. #46
    Professor
    formerroadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,014

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    True. I have lost all respect for Dobbs over this.
    I have as well. He didn't impress me on his immigrant positions either, but this takes the cake.
    It's time for a revolution in our country. Not a revolution forged with guns and bombs but a revolution forged of compassion and altruism. A revolution that extends a hand to those who don't have and who cannot. A revolution that makes Health Care available to all those in the US.

  7. #47
    Professor
    Joe1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TX
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,829

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Yep look at Dobbs radio show page, it could easily be Becks or Hannity's:

    The Official Home of Lou Dobbs On The Web


    I just wish CNN would give a liberal a TV show.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    Why is this news? Dear Leader has proven he's a racist many times over.

    • He proved it when he took up for the racist Jeremiah Wright.
    • He proved it when he threw his grandmother under the racism bus
    • He proved it when he appointed Eric "white people are cowards" Holder Attorney General
    • He proved it when he jumped to the conclusion that the Cambridge PD acted stupidly because they arrested his friend after his friend created a ruckus calling the cops racist for daring to investigate a possible break-in in his home.
    Talking Points. -- a new political snack food from Nabisco.

    When you have nothing to say and no facts to back up your argument... Why not try Talking Points? They're fast, free, and filled with the kind of red meat the base will go wild for.

    Sarah Palin swears by them.

    It's so much easier then thinking your way through an argument.




    ...

  9. #49
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    i don't know if obama is a racist

    and i couldn't care less what glen beck (LOL!) says

    nor do i concern myself with what little fish like keith olberman might fulminate over

    but the president, well, that's different

    he's a biggie

    and he's either:

    a. stupid, or

    b. a liar

    c. except no one is that stupid

    obama looked straight into the TV screen at least 20 times and LIED

    when he said he had no idea what was going on in that GD church of chickens roosting

    why did he throw his "spiritual mentor" under his bus?

    how could he treat that way the man from whom he got the title for his first book?

    i personally found barack obama's treatment of the reverend wright appalling

    i also was rather upset by the way he talked about his sweet gramma, that typical white person

    all of which can only be described---in my opinion, anyway---as weird

    the president's interjection of his half-cocked self into the forefront of that prof vs po-po soap opera up in cambridge was also extremely odd

    very harmful to the oblivious obama's ambitions, as well

    the prez himself said, when it came to cambridge, that he was judging "based on what (he) heard"

    his "impressions"

    his "suspicions"

    his "sense"

    very very strange, and very very hurtful to the president's agenda

    connection?

    i have no idea, and i don't really care

  10. #50
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    He is resentful of his white grandparents raising him. That's why he's a racist! Damn it!
    He's resentful of all whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •