Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 104

Thread: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

  1. #21
    Educator sam_w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-09 @ 04:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    724

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by formerroadie View Post
    It's sad that people buy into this sort of stupidity.
    You have to understand their logic and tactics. They, who are racists, know full well that it is difficult to just flat out state that they do not like the President for one reason; his skin color. So to negate that you simply label the President as the racist one, therefore you can go full out in attacking him. Notice how so very little to date has any grounding in actual policy? Notice how few of the attacks have been so blatantly hypocritical? Fact is a good number will never accept him as President based solely on his skin color. Then again there is a good number of people who simply can not accept a Democrat period as a President. Remember how from day one Clinton was under constant attack, the whacko conspiracy theories?

    A good parallel to this is the whole teleprompter joke. How do you attack someone who is regarded as a good public speaker? Claim it has all to do with teleprompters. Of course parallels were drawn between the past and current, with the past barely able to string a sentence together. So of course the angle here is to claim it is 99% credit to a teleprompter. Funny of course, as these same people remain silent when he speaks in interviews, or town halls, etc..Of course the truly sad irony is that these are the same morons who blabber away fawning of Caribou Barbie who is nothing but sad pathetic joke pushed upon us by the equally sad pathetic McCain. Someone I will never forgive for being so personally corrupt as to think for a moment this twat was qualified. Here we have a woman who gives speeches that leave us speechless trying to figure out exactly what the f**k she was trying to say (full court NBA fish upstream point guard..f**k).

    Funny thing is I remember this same tactic used by neo-nazi groups years ago, they would argue that Jews were the racist ones...blah blah blah.

  2. #22
    Professor
    formerroadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,014

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    You have to understand their logic and tactics. They, who are racists, know full well that it is difficult to just flat out state that they do not like the President for one reason; his skin color. So to negate that you simply label the President as the racist one, therefore you can go full out in attacking him. Notice how so very little to date has any grounding in actual policy? Notice how few of the attacks have been so blatantly hypocritical? Fact is a good number will never accept him as President based solely on his skin color. Then again there is a good number of people who simply can not accept a Democrat period as a President. Remember how from day one Clinton was under constant attack, the whacko conspiracy theories?

    A good parallel to this is the whole teleprompter joke. How do you attack someone who is regarded as a good public speaker? Claim it has all to do with teleprompters. Of course parallels were drawn between the past and current, with the past barely able to string a sentence together. So of course the angle here is to claim it is 99% credit to a teleprompter. Funny of course, as these same people remain silent when he speaks in interviews, or town halls, etc..Of course the truly sad irony is that these are the same morons who blabber away fawning of Caribou Barbie who is nothing but sad pathetic joke pushed upon us by the equally sad pathetic McCain. Someone I will never forgive for being so personally corrupt as to think for a moment this twat was qualified. Here we have a woman who gives speeches that leave us speechless trying to figure out exactly what the f**k she was trying to say (full court NBA fish upstream point guard..f**k).

    Funny thing is I remember this same tactic used by neo-nazi groups years ago, they would argue that Jews were the racist ones...blah blah blah.
    Oh, I totally agree. It just astonishes me that people can still do this and sleep with themselves at night. It's fascinating on the one hand and truly depressing on the other that Americans can be so ignorant.

    By the way, this is your best post yet! I think you made a very cogent point.
    It's time for a revolution in our country. Not a revolution forged with guns and bombs but a revolution forged of compassion and altruism. A revolution that extends a hand to those who don't have and who cannot. A revolution that makes Health Care available to all those in the US.

  3. #23
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Instead of just saying that the quotes were taken out of context, why don't you tell us how the context changes the meaning of those words?

    Also, Obama supports affirmative action, a racist ideology. He is a racist.

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  4. #24
    Professor
    formerroadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,014

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    Instead of just saying that the quotes were taken out of context, why don't you tell us how the context changes the meaning of those words?

    Also, Obama supports affirmative action, a racist ideology. He is a racist.
    I think the burden of proof falls on those who would wrongly accuse the president. Why don't you go and do your homework?

    If you need some help.... Here:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvMbeVQj6Lw"]YouTube - Tell the Whole Story FOX! Barack Obama's pastor Wright[/ame]
    Last edited by formerroadie; 07-29-09 at 01:23 AM.
    It's time for a revolution in our country. Not a revolution forged with guns and bombs but a revolution forged of compassion and altruism. A revolution that extends a hand to those who don't have and who cannot. A revolution that makes Health Care available to all those in the US.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    You have to understand their logic and tactics. They, who are racists, know full well that it is difficult to just flat out state that they do not like the President for one reason; his skin color. So to negate that you simply label the President as the racist one, therefore you can go full out in attacking him. Notice how so very little to date has any grounding in actual policy? Notice how few of the attacks have been so blatantly hypocritical? Fact is a good number will never accept him as President based solely on his skin color. Then again there is a good number of people who simply can not accept a Democrat period as a President. Remember how from day one Clinton was under constant attack, the whacko conspiracy theories?

    A good parallel to this is the whole teleprompter joke. How do you attack someone who is regarded as a good public speaker? Claim it has all to do with teleprompters. Of course parallels were drawn between the past and current, with the past barely able to string a sentence together. So of course the angle here is to claim it is 99% credit to a teleprompter. Funny of course, as these same people remain silent when he speaks in interviews, or town halls, etc..Of course the truly sad irony is that these are the same morons who blabber away fawning of Caribou Barbie who is nothing but sad pathetic joke pushed upon us by the equally sad pathetic McCain. Someone I will never forgive for being so personally corrupt as to think for a moment this twat was qualified. Here we have a woman who gives speeches that leave us speechless trying to figure out exactly what the f**k she was trying to say (full court NBA fish upstream point guard..f**k).

    Funny thing is I remember this same tactic used by neo-nazi groups years ago, they would argue that Jews were the racist ones...blah blah blah.
    So what you're saying is that everyone opposed to your Messiah on factual and moral grounds is a racist.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by formerroadie View Post
    I think the burden of proof falls on those who would wrongly accuse the president.
    Well, you'ver wrongly accused him of not being racist, which is clearly contradicted by his actions, so as you say, the burden of proof is on you.

    Prove your Messiah isn't a racist.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by formerroadie View Post
    It's sad that people buy into this sort of stupidity.
    It's typical that you can't refute the facts and descend to empty attacks.

    What have you people posted so far?

    That people who oppose the Messiah are racist, because you've refused to listen to anything but the opposition and not the facts presented to explain that opposition.

    Someone is outraged that a Messiah acclaimed by the left for is "speaking skills" is derided by honest people who can see the teleprompter, and who also, btw, saw this allegedly "magnificent" speaker barely come to a draw against McCain in any of the televised Presidential Debate.

    Reagan...he was named the Great Communicator for a reason.

    The Messiah....a mediocre teleprompter reader, somewhere close to Dan Blather in skill and integrity.

    So, YOU get all tingly when your Messiah speaks. Good for you. The rest of us hear "I'm proposing to do this next to further damage the United States".

  8. #28
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by formerroadie View Post
    I think the burden of proof falls on those who would wrongly accuse the president. Why don't you go and do your homework?

    If you need some help.... Here:

    YouTube - Tell the Whole Story FOX! Barack Obama's pastor Wright
    The burden of proof? They proved their case by showing those quotes. The burden of proof is now on you to show why those quotes change when put into context. And no, posting the whole speech does not do that.

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  9. #29
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by formerroadie View Post
    I think the burden of proof falls on those who would wrongly accuse the president. Why don't you go and do your homework?

    If you need some help.... Here:

    YouTube - Tell the Whole Story FOX! Barack Obama's pastor Wright
    PBO attended that racist church for 20 years. Speaks volumes about his feelings on race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #30
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Fox's Beck Calls Obama a Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by formerroadie View Post
    #1 - wrong
    #2 - wrong
    #3 - wrong
    #4 - wrong

    Celtic is a lover of hyperbole and over the top finger pointing. This is not news.
    Then I hope you consider doing what I do with him--IGNORE HIM. You give too much importance to his words when you acknowledge them. Seriously. He is looking to get a rise out of you, and it works. IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE, unless you like this little pathetic game.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •