Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 338

Thread: White cop tackles black mom after she called police for help[W:295]

  1. #11
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,501

    re: White cop tackles black mom after she called police for help[W:295]

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Adverse View Post
    I watched the video.

    https://www.facebook.com/Porsha.Crav...1610596565571/

    The officer acted unprofessionally, inciting a situation that led to an unnecessary arrest.

    He should be sanctioned for conduct unbecoming, abuse of authority, and false arrest; then at the very least removed from the force.
    I watched the same video as everyone else posting here and my take is a little different

    In the first place why were the police called to begin with?

    This reminds me of black women who call 911 because they didn't get as much shrimp in their fried rice as they expected

    There are exceptions but every white person I know would have handled the incident neighbor to neighbor

    But the cops were called and the black woman ends up getting arrested because she lost her composure and along with her daughter became physically confrontational with the cop

    Again, most white people would have handled the situation differently and without getting arrested

  2. #12
    One with the Force
    LaylaWindu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    PA
    Last Seen
    02-20-17 @ 04:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,056

    re: White cop tackles black mom after she called police for help[W:295]

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    White cop tackles black mom after she called police for help | New York Post



    If this cop misused his authority to kidnap people and help his friend or "kin" out instead of the victim then I'm all for enhanced x5 quintupled sentence because these rogue cops really need to be reigned in. Like that cop who just got sentenced to life in prison for tazing the handcuffed, non-fleeing person 12 times until they died. *applause* Every time a cop that is rogue gets away with crime it has the potential to make that whole family and maybe many more distrust the cops FOR LIFE. A cop rogue that abuses authority is 100 times more dangerous than a criminal who has no protection from the cops.
    Wow, that's pretty much the definition of a piece of **** person who happens to be a cop. Now that being said, the reactions of others made it worse once he decided to be a complete dickbag, make the situation worse and detain the woman but that doesn't change the point of him being a ****ty cop. Quite simply he doesn't seem fit for duty.
    "We are never done with lessons, not while we live"

  3. #13
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,662

    re: White cop tackles black mom after she called police for help[W:295]

    What is with the big skip between when the cop starts to arrest the woman.. and she's on the ground? Something happen in between those two things that might change the narrative? I have no idea.. but odd for sure.

  4. #14
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,751

    re: White cop tackles black mom after she called police for help[W:295]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    I watched the same video as everyone else posting here and my take is a little different

    In the first place why were the police called to begin with?

    This reminds me of black women who call 911 because they didn't get as much shrimp in their fried rice as they expected

    There are exceptions but every white person I know would have handled the incident neighbor to neighbor

    But the cops were called and the black woman ends up getting arrested because she lost her composure and along with her daughter became physically confrontational with the cop

    Again, most white people would have handled the situation differently and without getting arrested
    She said she called the cops because the guy grabbed and choked her 7 year old son.

  5. #15
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,501

    re: White cop tackles black mom after she called police for help[W:295]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    She said she called the cops because the guy grabbed and choked her 7 year old son.
    Neighbors usually dont choke other neighbors children

    Do you think she or the child might be embellishing just a wee bit?

  6. #16
    Renaissance Man
    Captain Adverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mid-West USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    6,649

    re: White cop tackles black mom after she called police for help[W:295]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    I watched the same video as everyone else posting here and my take is a little different

    In the first place why were the police called to begin with?

    This reminds me of black women who call 911 because they didn't get as much shrimp in their fried rice as they expected

    There are exceptions but every white person I know would have handled the incident neighbor to neighbor

    But the cops were called and the black woman ends up getting arrested because she lost her composure and along with her daughter became physically confrontational with the cop

    Again, most white people would have handled the situation differently and without getting arrested
    Well, this incident seems to have occurred in Fort Worth, Texas.

    You live in Texas, according to your location tag.

    Therefore, you should either be aware, or need to make yourself familiar with Texas law re: Assault (apparently there is no separate code for "Battery").

    The defendant intentionally or knowingly caused physical contact with the victim when the defendant knew or should have reasonably believed that the victim would regard the contact as offensive or provocative.
    Texas Assault and Battery Laws - FindLaw

    She called the cop because if the fact pattern is true and the neighbor grabbed her child in any way, then he has committed a misdemeanor offense of Assault.

    Now we don't know the history of their relationship, so we don't know what kinds of interactions have occurred between her family and the neighbor before she called the police.

    Yet YOU say every white person you know would have handled it neighbor to neighbor? So why not ask why THIS white person opted to take personal action rather than doing what the mother suggested, i.e. coming over and talking to HER about it?

    But that is actually irrelevant. She doesn't have to handle it in any other way, a crime was allegedly committed and she has a right to call the police.

    Meanwhile, this police officer is supposed to investigate the situation, and then either make an arrest or instruct the "victim" to file a complaint which might then lead to an arrest.

    He is not supposed to ask:

    "Why don't you teach your son not to litter?"

    Nor should he respond to a mother's statement that the neighbor should not be grabbing her child with "Why not?;" questioning her parental skills and rights.

    His actions created the incident and led to an unnecessary arrest. :
    If I stop responding it doesn't mean I've conceded the point or agree with you. It only means I've made my point and I don't mind you having the last word. Please wait a few minutes before "quoting" me. I often correct errors for a minute or two after I post before the final product is ready.

  7. #17
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,501

    re: White cop tackles black mom after she called police for help[W:295]

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Adverse View Post
    Well, this incident seems to have occurred in Fort Worth, Texas.

    You live in Texas, according to your location tag.

    Therefore, you should either be aware, or need to make yourself familiar with Texas law re: Assault (apparently there is no separate code for "Battery").



    Texas Assault and Battery Laws - FindLaw

    She called the cop because if the fact pattern is true and the neighbor grabbed her child in any way, then he has committed a misdemeanor offense of Assault.

    Now we don't know the history of their relationship, so we don't know what kinds of interactions have occurred between her family and the neighbor before she called the police.

    You say every white person you know would have handled it neighbor to neighbor, so why not ask why THIS white person opted to take personal action rather than doing what the mother suggested, i.e. coming over and talking to HER about it?

    But that is irrelevant. She doesn't have to handle it in any other way, a crime was allegedly committed and she has a right to call the police.

    Meanwhile, this police officer is supposed to investigate the situation, and then either make an arrest or instruct the "victim" to file a complaint which might then lead to an arrest.

    He is not supposed to ask:

    "Why don't you teach your son not to litter?"

    Nor should he respond to a mother's statement that the neighbor should not be grabbing her child with "Why not?;" questioning her parental skills and rights.

    His actions created the incident and led to an unnecessary arrest.
    Again

    Most white people would have worked out the problem neighbor to neighbor without involving the cops

    Assault?

    I seriously doubt that the white man tried to choke a 7 year old black kid

    So the black woman herself was making the incident more tense and confrontational by making wild charges she could not prove

    Most people here want to fire or arrest the cop because he was not sympathetic enough to the black woman

    But is that a good reason for getting yourself thrown in jail?

    It might be if you are a raging bigot who dislikes white people and has never learned self control

  8. #18
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    11,796
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: White cop tackles black mom after she called police for help[W:295]

    That cop is a liberal. You can tell because he thinks a child should get choked for littering.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,501

    re: White cop tackles black mom after she called police for help[W:295]

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Adverse View Post
    Well, this incident seems to have occurred in Fort Worth, Texas.

    You live in Texas, according to your location tag.

    Therefore, you should either be aware, or need to make yourself familiar with Texas law re: Assault (apparently there is no separate code for "Battery").



    Texas Assault and Battery Laws - FindLaw

    She called the cop because if the fact pattern is true and the neighbor grabbed her child in any way, then he has committed a misdemeanor offense of Assault.

    Now we don't know the history of their relationship, so we don't know what kinds of interactions have occurred between her family and the neighbor before she called the police.

    Yet YOU say every white person you know would have handled it neighbor to neighbor? So why not ask why THIS white person opted to take personal action rather than doing what the mother suggested, i.e. coming over and talking to HER about it?

    But that is actually irrelevant. She doesn't have to handle it in any other way, a crime was allegedly committed and she has a right to call the police.

    Meanwhile, this police officer is supposed to investigate the situation, and then either make an arrest or instruct the "victim" to file a complaint which might then lead to an arrest.

    He is not supposed to ask:

    "Why don't you teach your son not to litter?"

    Nor should he respond to a mother's statement that the neighbor should not be grabbing her child with "Why not?;" questioning her parental skills and rights.


    His actions created the incident and led to an unnecessary arrest. :
    Maybe not

    But the proper way to deal with that is to take your complaint along with the video to the police station and speak to thr cops supervisor - before the woman gets handcuffed and arrested - not afterward

  10. #20
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    11,796
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: White cop tackles black mom after she called police for help[W:295]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    Maybe not

    But the proper way to deal with that is to take your complaint along with the video to the police station and speak to thr cops supervisor - before the woman gets handcuffed and arrested - not afterward
    The other man confessed to the assualt right in front of the cop. The woman was arrested because most cops hate Black people.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •