Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: NYPD-Style Assassination Attempted on Durham Police Officer.....

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: NYPD-Style Assassination Attempted on Durham Police Officer.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    But they were just kidding.
    Heya Crue. Even if it does get a headline.....the Associated Press, CBS, NBC, and ABC TV, including their radio broadcasts will continue to push the Narrative of Cops shooting young black men. Editors and News Directors with Print too.

    This is why I said the names of those individuals need to be put out to the public. They have let those around them know what stories they are looking for. Which none of it has to do with who is really killing young black men nor why the black community has the perception they do with the police.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: NYPD-Style Assassination Attempted on Durham Police Officer.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Heya Crue. Even if it does get a headline.....the Associated Press, CBS, NBC, and ABC TV, including their radio broadcasts will continue to push the Narrative of Cops shooting young black men. Editors and News Directors with Print too.

    This is why I said the names of those individuals need to be put out to the public. They have let those around them know what stories they are looking for. Which none of it has to do with who is really killing young black men nor why the black community has the perception they do with the police.
    Yea, them poor little black men. Getting all shot up.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: NYPD-Style Assassination Attempted on Durham Police Officer.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Yea, them poor little black men. Getting all shot up.
    Here is what Jason Riley of the Wall Street Journal had to say.


    Tension between the black community and the police department stems from black criminality in this country, high black crime rates. Blacks are about 13 percent of the population but commit half of all murders in this country. Blacks are arrested at two to three times their number in the population for all manner of violent crime, all the manner of property crime. Until that ends, you are going to have tensions between the police and the black community. You are going to have young black men viewed suspiciously.

    If we want to address perceptions, negative perceptions of young black men, we have to address the behavior that is driving those perceptions, and that is not a conversation President Obama or Eric Holder or Al Sharpton or all the rest want to have because they have a vested interest in pushing a false narrative, which is that racism is an all-purpose explanation of what drives what's wrong in Black America.....snip~

  4. #14
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: NYPD-Style Assassination Attempted on Durham Police Officer.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Yea, them poor little black men. Getting all shot up.
    Mmmmk. I take great pride in knowing that I can state my opinions anywhere, but people like you have to hide in Internet forums because you'd never say **** like that in public.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: NYPD-Style Assassination Attempted on Durham Police Officer.....

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Mmmmk. I take great pride in knowing that I can state my opinions anywhere, but people like you have to hide in Internet forums because you'd never say **** like that in public.
    Bet? Set it up and take a listen.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: NYPD-Style Assassination Attempted on Durham Police Officer.....

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Mmmmk. I take great pride in knowing that I can state my opinions anywhere, but people like you have to hide in Internet forums because you'd never say **** like that in public.
    I got money you would never act the ass around my wife in my presence.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: NYPD-Style Assassination Attempted on Durham Police Officer.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Here is what Jason Riley of the Wall Street Journal had to say.


    Tension between the black community and the police department stems from black criminality in this country, high black crime rates. Blacks are about 13 percent of the population but commit half of all murders in this country. Blacks are arrested at two to three times their number in the population for all manner of violent crime, all the manner of property crime. Until that ends, you are going to have tensions between the police and the black community. You are going to have young black men viewed suspiciously.

    If we want to address perceptions, negative perceptions of young black men, we have to address the behavior that is driving those perceptions, and that is not a conversation President Obama or Eric Holder or Al Sharpton or all the rest want to have because they have a vested interest in pushing a false narrative, which is that racism is an all-purpose explanation of what drives what's wrong in Black America.....snip~
    Sounds like many young black men have issue with the not breaking the law.
    But I already know that, saw plenty of it. Even in prison they cant behave.

  8. #18
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: NYPD-Style Assassination Attempted on Durham Police Officer.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Bet? Set it up and take a listen.
    I mean, apart from a KKK rally. It doesn't count if you're surrounded by your peers.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  9. #19
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: NYPD-Style Assassination Attempted on Durham Police Officer.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Sounds like many young black men have issue with the not breaking the law.
    But I already know that, saw plenty of it. Even in prison they cant behave.
    People in prison not behaving...
    9b3.jpg
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  10. #20
    Guru
    soot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,308

    Re: NYPD-Style Assassination Attempted on Durham Police Officer.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Its like Krauthammer said.

    "Race was imposed on this by the Al Sharptons of the world. It's about how do you police, how do you do grand jury stuff? Are prosecutors too close with the grand jury? We can reform that. But race was injected deliberately and cynically and that truly is deplorable.".....snip~
    But, in my opinion, certainly understandable. Blacks have been having these issues with the police for a loooooooooong time. So if any racial group can be said to have "dibs" on driving the issue I'm certainly prepared to step back and give our African American population the spotlight.

    And if weren't for the absolute outrage that resulted from the injection of race this would never have come to national attention at this point in time the way it has.

    Complaining about the "how" of this is like complaining that someone freely handed you a $100 bill with their left hand instead of their right.

    I'm not surprised that some folks disagree with it all, and I'm not even a little bit surprised that you're one of those people, but I'm not going to let that spoil the fun for me.

    It is decades past the point that law enforcement should have been hauled on to the carpet and ordered to explain itself.

    That it hasn't been all pretty and perfect isn't going to phase me.

    Finis coronat opus.
    “Now it is not good for the Christian’s health to hustle the Aryan brown,
    For the Christian riles, and the Aryan smiles and he weareth the Christian down;
    And the end of the fight is a tombstone white with the name of the late deceased,
    And the epitaph drear: “A Fool lies here who tried to hustle the East.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •