Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 248

Thread: Obama Apologizes to Castro

  1. #231
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Military expenditure is not propaganda. It is raw data explaining a country's expenses. Your ignorance is getting more and more obvious. Why don't you go ask your Cuban friend to teach you about something other than beans and salsa? It will do you a lot of favors.
    Its fascinating how you believe you have better info than the senate. Truly. It must be because you claim to be married to a Cuban.

  2. #232
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,091

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Its fascinating how you believe you have better info than the senate.
    Nope, I have the same information that they have on Cuba's military expenditure. That being: None. Because they're closely guarded state secrets that the Cuban government doesn't release. This fact is really hard for you to understand, isn't it?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Nope, I have the same information that they have on Cuba's military expenditure. That being: None.
    But you have not proven your assertion. I asked you to prove it and you have failed time and time again.

    All I ask is to prove you have the same info (or better) as the Senate select committees. Why can't you do that?

  4. #234
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,091

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    But you have not proven your assertion.
    Of course I have, that you continue to state that the Senate has what the Cuban government doesn't make available is pretty laughable. Again, military expenditure is not something the Cuban government releases. The two people who directly manage military expenditure (Minister of AF/CinC) do not make these figures available to subordinates. This has been well known for decades (see: Cuban military blackout). That you're still trying to argue that the senate knows what the CIA doesn't is pretty ignorant of how the country's leadership actually operates.

    Quit trying to save face, it's not working when you're just arguing that the senate knows what the Cuban government hasn't made available for 40 years.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #235
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Of course I have, that you continue to state that the Senate has what the Cuban government doesn't make available is pretty laughable. Again, military expenditure is not something the Cuban government releases. The two people who directly manage military expenditure (Minister of AF/CinC) do not make these figures available to subordinates. This has been well known for decades (see: Cuban military blackout). That you're still trying to argue that the senate knows what the CIA doesn't is pretty ignorant of how the country's leadership actually operates.

    Quit trying to save face, it's not working when you're just arguing that the senate knows what the Cuban government hasn't made available for 40 years.
    Are you suggesting that the CIA and Senate intelligence committee, amongst others releases everything it knows? And that they only know what the Cuban govt releases?

    Your claims are just not credible, Im sorry.

  6. #236
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,091

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Are you suggesting that the CIA and Senate intelligence committee, amongst others releases everything it knows?
    Lmao, you're getting desperate. The CIA releases the military expenditures it does have. It compiles this information using its own sources as well as databases like SIPRI, World Bank etc. As it doesn't give a figure for Cuba's or for that matter that of any country which doesn't release it, they don't have it. This is verified by the fact that Cuba hasn't released its military expenditures (as part of its yearly budget) for decades. Your ignorance on this topic is obscene now.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    As it doesn't give a figure for Cuba's or for that matter that of any country which doesn't release it, they don't have it.
    So you are suggesting that the CIA and Senate intelligence committee, amongst others releases everything it knows. Fascinating. I guess thats one way to go.

  8. #238
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,091

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    So you are suggesting that the CIA and Senate intelligence committee, amongst others releases everything it knows.
    What I am suggesting is that the CIA doesn't release information it doesn't have. It doesn't have Cuba's military expenditure, it won't release any figures (not even an estimate) on them. It has the military expenditures of a dozen other dictatorships, it has released them. The reason for this is simple: Cuba doesn't release those figures so the CIA doesn't have anything it can release. Your desperation is getting really embarrassing now.

    Your inability to comprehend a simple point is really interesting though. Why does the CIA release information from 10-15 other dictatorships, but not Cuba's if it has it? What makes Cuba so special that its military expenditure can't be released? Well, nothing. Cuba simply doesn't release these figures so the CIA can only estimate without any real certainty. Though these estimates can be based on the meager information that we do have on Cuba, the CIA doesn't actually know how much the country spends.

    The accuracy of their figures are dependent on a single source that doesn't make the figures available to begin with. As such, the best Rubio has is that his claims are based on what little Cuba makes available. Which is exactly nothing.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 12-22-14 at 12:02 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #239
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    What I am suggesting is that the CIA doesn't release information it doesn't have. It doesn't have Cuba's military expenditure, it won't release any figures (not even an estimate) on them. It has the military expenditures of a dozen other dictatorships, it has released them. The reason for this is simple: Cuba doesn't release those figures so the CIA doesn't have anything it can release. Your desperation is getting really embarrassing now.

    Your inability to comprehend a simple point is really interesting though. Why does the CIA release information from 10-15 other dictatorships, but not Cuba's if it has it? What makes Cuba so special that its military expenditure can't be released? Well, nothing. Cuba simply doesn't release these figures so the CIA can only estimate without any real certainty. Though these estimates can be based on the meager information that we do have on Cuba, the CIA doesn't actually know how much the country spends.

    The accuracy of their figures are dependent on a single source that doesn't make the figures available to begin with. As such, the best Rubio has is that his claims are based on what little Cuba makes available. Which is exactly nothing.
    Keep dancing. I await a substantive reply.

  10. #240
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,091

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Keep dancing. I await a substantive reply.
    Lmao, I've already given them. That you refuse to accept them without providing any counter argument other than "The Senate knows more!" shows how little evidence to the contrary you actually have. It's fun when I win arguments because a person won't actually counter with evidence of their own and they just keep saying "nu-uh!". It's a pretty good indicator that they're not as well educated as they claim to be.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 12-22-14 at 12:24 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •