Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 248

Thread: Obama Apologizes to Castro

  1. #221
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I don't have to prove what they know. I just demonstrated what they don't know by their own admission. Their list of military expenditures doesn't include countries whose military expenditures the CIA doesn't not know. Because Cuba is not posted, they don't know what Cuba's military expenditure is anymore than they know what NKs military expenditure is. That you continue to try and save face after being completely destroyed in this thread is absolutely precious though. Please keep going?
    Show us what data you have that the Senate does not.

  2. #222
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Show us what data you have that the Senate does not.
    What are you blabbering about now? The Senate doesn't have the data because it doesn't exist. This has been proven to you with 3 different sources now: CIA, SIPRI, World Bank and independent studies. That you continue to try and declare that some irrelevant senator knows what nobody else knows (because it doesn't exist) is pretty ridiculous. Please stop trying to save face? It's not helping you when you don't even understand where the information would come from or who would have it.

    The CIA would have it. If they had it, it would be as easily accessible as Venezuela's or Vietnam's or China's. The CIA doesn't have it just like it doesn't have North Korea's, as such, Rubio (who, regardless of his position, is not part of any committee which would access this intelligence) could not possibly have what A) doesn't exist and B) the American intelligence community does not have.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 12-21-14 at 05:35 AM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    What are you blabbering about now? The Senate doesn't have the data because it doesn't exist. This has been proven to you with 3 different sources now: CIA, SIPRI, World Bank and independent studies.
    You dont know what info they have, you know what you'd like to be the case. And then you claim to be an authority on Cuba because you claim your wife is Cuban.

    Give it up guy, its not working.

  4. #224
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    You dont know what info they have
    Already proven incorrect. I know what info they have because I know what Cuba does and doesn't release. Get serious.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  5. #225
    Proud member of the 'ilk'

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,269

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Already proven incorrect. I know what info they have because I know what Cuba does and doesn't release. Get serious.
    I've never seen a guy get pwned this badly and keep coming back for more.

    Nice work on the continued exposure of blatant Conservative lying.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  6. #226
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,169

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    He has nothing to apologize for in this case, but it's incredible it took so long for us to begin to abandon this outdated and idiotic policy.
    Yeah, now we're going to prop up a muderous regime. What could go wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #227
    Guru

    Sandokan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Los Angels, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,874

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Already proven incorrect. I know what info they have because I know what Cuba does and doesn't release. Get serious.
    Apparently Hatuey doesn’t know what the Castroit tyrannical regime release.
    Cuban Gov. to Keep 92% of Worker Salaries
    Cuban Gov. to Keep 92% of Worker Salaries - Havana Times.org

    By Circles Robinson
    December 16, 2014
    What the Castroit tyrannical regime bootlickers are going to say about it? Would they freely give up 92% of their salaries and live in the island of Dr. Castro? Come on people, let us know where your progressive stance is in this subject. We love to hear about it.

  8. #228
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandokan View Post
    Apparently Hatuey doesn’t know what the Castroit tyrannical regime release.
    Havana Times? You may as well be citing PlanetPrison. Move along, troll.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  9. #229
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Already proven incorrect. I know what info they have because I know what Cuba does and doesn't release. Get serious.
    Yes, because that is the only means for congress to assess Cuba-commie propaganda. That is rich.

  10. #230
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Yes, because that is the only means for congress to assess Cuba-commie propaganda.
    Military expenditure is not propaganda. It is raw data explaining a country's expenses. Your ignorance is getting more and more obvious. Why don't you go ask your Cuban friend to teach you about something other than beans and salsa? It will do you a lot of favors.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •