Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 248

Thread: Obama Apologizes to Castro

  1. #181
    Sage

    Linc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    04-04-18 @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    39,331

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    If this policy by JFK was so worthless, why didn't Trickie Dickie or Ronnie Raygun get rid of it?
    Not to mention either Bush or Cheney?

    I see you've joined US Conservative with your lies about Democratic Presidents .

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I am noting that who President Obama is apologizing for and who put in place the horrific injustice of a worthless policy was Democratic President John F. Kennedy. The Democratic Party and President Obama should acknowledge where GUILT and FAULT lies. It lies with Democratic President JFK.
    Physics is Phun; Chemists Have Solutions; formerly nimby

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    I believe Rand Paul called you and Marco Rubio isolationists, US Conservative.
    And a few other not so kind things for supporting embargoes that don't work.

    Do you always ask people questions such as "why do you hate the 1st amendment" ?
    Oh noes Rand Paul via Nimby! Nimby, remember how the elections turned out last month?

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    If this policy by JFK was so worthless, why didn't Trickie Dickie or Ronnie Raygun get rid of it?
    Not to mention either Bush or Cheney?

    I see you've joined US Conservative with your lies about Democratic Presidents .
    Nimby Reagan won in two landslides. Another landslide was last month.

  4. #184
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    43,673

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Nimby Reagan won in two landslides. Another landslide was last month.
    Yet another pointless non sequitur.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #185
    Sage

    Linc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    04-04-18 @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    39,331

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    US Conservative would like to debate the Obama gambits since the election--

    Immigration, Cuba, Vivek Murthy and other executive appointments, 24 total lifetime judicial appointments,
    Boehner being owned by Obama on the Cromnibus, $2.17 a gallon for gas, Russia in the economic tank due to Obama sanctions,
    a USA economy GOPs would be proud of if in the White House, no more lies by his GOP on Ebola, ISIL not being lied about.

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Nimby Reagan won in two landslides. Another landslide was last month.
    Reagan won in a landslide the 2nd time--two more lies.
    Last month was not a landslide and do you hear any talk of it now ?
    Physics is Phun; Chemists Have Solutions; formerly nimby

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    US Conservative would like to debate the Obama gambits since the election--

    Immigration, Cuba, Vivek Murthy and other executive appointments, 24 total lifetime judicial appointments,
    Boehner being owned by Obama on the Cromnibus, $2.17 a gallon for gas, Russia in the economic tank due to Obama sanctions,
    a USA economy GOPs would be proud of if in the White House, no more lies by his GOP on Ebola, ISIL not being lied about.



    Reagan won in a landslide the 2nd time--two more lies.
    Last month was not a landslide and do you hear any talk of it now ?
    Its Obama's days of malaise.

  7. #187
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    43,673

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Its Obama's days of malaise.
    He seems to be pretty busy for someone in his "days of malaise."
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #188
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,380

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    And yet despite you not being born there, you know better. That is a very cool story, bro.
    Nope, I know better because I've actually been to the country. When is the last time Marc Rubio actually set foot in Cuba? He's got no more credibility on this than you do. Specially when he's claiming 90% of the money that goes into hotels gets funneled into the military. Cuba still runs around with weaponry designed 60 years ago at the earliest. Their most modern weaponry is either designed in the country (rifles and such) or so old it's in museums in Russia. This is a country that makes billions a month in hotel stays alone but 90% of their income from that is going towards 60 year old tanks? Is Rubio even serious?

    What's funnier is that Rubio is actually trying to tell people what Cuba's defense budget is when they don't reveal it. Again, he's uninformed.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 12-20-14 at 09:54 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  9. #189
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Nope, I know better because I've actually been to the country. When is the last time Marc Rubio actually set foot in Cuba? He's got no more credibility on this than you do. Specially when he's claiming 90% of the money that goes into hotels gets funneled into the military. Cuba still runs around with weaponry designed 60 years ago at the earliest. Their most modern weaponry is either designed in the country (rifles and such) or so old it's in museums in Russia. This is a country that makes billions a month in hotel stays alone but 90% of their income from that is going towards 60 year old tanks? Is Rubio even serious?

    What's funnier is that Rubio is actually trying to tell people what Cuba's defense budget is when they don't reveal it. Again, he's uninformed.
    Cool story. Super cool.

  10. #190
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,380

    Re: Obama Apologizes to Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Cool story. Super cool.
    Awww, already capitulating because your assertions on Cuba and Cubans have been destroyed? Simple question US Con: How does Marc Rubio know what Cuba spends on its military?
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •