Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 129

Thread: Demario Bailey, 15, fatally shot during robbery attempt, police say suspects in custo

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    04-25-16 @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    103

    Re: Demario Bailey, 15, fatally shot during robbery attempt, police say suspects in c


  2. #52
    Sidewalk Inspector
    Utility Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,099

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSchlitz View Post
    What part of blacks killing blacks do you not understand and those suspects are in custody due to white police doing their job. got dat?
    Black crime, white police

    Where does it say that the crime was committed by blacks ?

    Where does it say that there are no black policemen or women working the case ?

    Stereotype much ?

    Edit, Guess I am a little late with the "crime committed by blacks" part.

    Now it would be great if you could link us to an article stating that whitey solved the case by himself.
    Last edited by Utility Man; 12-14-14 at 07:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    There were, by most estimates, 500 Nazis in Charlottesville. One of them went homicidal. Not all Nazis are violent extremists. You are trying to rationalize your hatred and it's simply not rational.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    as I noted, its better that 10 nutjobs get guns than one good person be wrongly disarmed.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    04-25-16 @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    103

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by Utility Man View Post
    Black crime, white police

    Where does it say that the crime was committed by blacks ?

    Where does it say that there are no black policemen or women working the case ?

    Stereotype much ?

    Edit, Guess I am a little late with the "crime committed by blacks" part.
    Try and use some logic and analytical thinking...aka....in today's climate if the suspect was white it would be front line news. Do you know of any White People on the south side of chicago. Ever heard of a white guy killing someone for his jacket? The news media rarely reports the race of a offender.....unless he is white.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    04-25-16 @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    103

    Re: Demario Bailey, 15, fatally shot during robbery attempt, police say suspects in c

    Latest News on 15 yr. old black teen killed for his jacket>>>>>https://www.google.com/url?q=http://...DOzw7BkUMd8esA

  5. #55
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    I'm sorry, perhaps repudiated was overly strong word to use. He did not escape without criticism from the black community.
    Cosby Defends Criticism of Black Community (washingtonpost.com)

    Debate Continues as Cosby Again Criticizes Black Youths (washingtonpost.com)

    Already Simmons, who make money off of the bad values typically portrayed and glorified in hip-hop, is already distancing himself from that.

    This was back in 2004. It's not 10 years later. Has the block on black crime rate increased or decreased in these 10 years. I think they've increased, and the reports coming from Chicago kinda backs that up.

    So, the message was heard. Yet I detect nothing was done. Again, if you have a citation or reference to contrary, do please post it, I'd more than welcome learning that we are further along in the process of improving the situation than not.

    OH MY GOD!! Someone who was black criticized Cosby???? How dare they?

    Obviously, this means the entire black population disagrees with him and totally does not realize that black on black violence is a problem and that black people have done nothing about the problem

    As I said, there's nothing I can say to make bigots come to the realization about their bigotries. It is the nature of the bigot to blame to target of their bigotry for any problems they have. This is just one of the realizations that the bigots will have to come to on their own.

    I can only lead a horse to water. I can point out how mistaken people's notions are, such as the notion that Cosby was "repudiated" by black people "from seemingly every corner", but it makes no difference. No matter how they are proven to be wrong at every turn, they will continue to insist that their bigoted notions were right, such as how black people do not realize that black on black violence is a problem, and that black people are doing nothing about it.

    And of course, they will continue to insist that they're not bigots all the while they spout their ignorantly bigoted nonsense about black people such as when they tell you they think the black on black crime rate has increased, even though it has decreased steadily for many years.

    They believe their bigoted notions to be true, not because of facts, but because.....CHICAGO!!!!
    Last edited by sangha; 12-14-14 at 07:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #56
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,654

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSchlitz View Post
    No the suspects are blacks....ever heard of cops killing a teenager for his clothes....apparantly they wanted his coat but he wouldnt give it up.
    Can't fool me. I've seen the television and read the internet. White cops don't need a reason to kill black kids.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    04-25-16 @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    103

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    OH MY GOD!! Someone who was black criticized Cosby???? How dare they?

    Obviously, this means the entire black population disagrees with him and totally does not realize that black on black violence is a problem and that black people have done nothing about the problem

    As I said, there's nothing I can say to make bigots come to the realization about their bigotries. It is the nature of the bigot to blame to target of their bigotry for any problems they have. This is just one of the realizations that the bigots will have to come to on their own.

    I can only lead a horse to water. I can point out how mistaken people's notions are, such as the notion that Cosby was "repudiated" by black people "from seemingly every corner", but it makes no difference. No matter how they are proven to be wrong at every turn, they will continue to insist that their bigoted notions were right, such as how black people do not realize that black on black violence is a problem, and that black people are doing nothing about it.

    And of course, they will continue to insist that they're not bigots all the while they spout their ignorantly bigoted nonsense about black people such as when they tell you they think the black on black crime rate has increased, even though it has decreased steadily for many years.

    They believe their bigoted notions to be true, not because of facts, but because.....CHICAGO!!!!
    You claim in the above post that black on black crime has decreased.

    I am calling you out: post some proof or statistics regarding that or shut up...put up or shut up.

    I will not be waiting with bated breath.

    Meanwhile here is some real truth. https://www.google.com/url?q=http://...t=internal-uds

  8. #58
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,834
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    OH MY GOD!! Someone who was black criticized Cosby???? How dare they?

    Obviously, this means the entire black population disagrees with him and totally does not realize that black on black violence is a problem and that black people have done nothing about the problem

    As I said, there's nothing I can say to make bigots come to the realization about their bigotries. It is the nature of the bigot to blame to target of their bigotry for any problems they have. This is just one of the realizations that the bigots will have to come to on their own.

    I can only lead a horse to water. I can point out how mistaken people's notions are, such as the notion that Cosby was "repudiated" by black people "from seemingly every corner", but it makes no difference. No matter how they are proven to be wrong at every turn, they will continue to insist that their bigoted notions were right, such as how black people do not realize that black on black violence is a problem, and that black people are doing nothing about it.

    And of course, they will continue to insist that they're not bigots all the while they spout their ignorantly bigoted nonsense about black people such as when they tell you they think the black on black crime rate has increased, even though it has decreased steadily for many years.

    They believe their bigoted notions to be true, not because of facts, but because.....CHICAGO!!!!
    OK, have it your way. The black community recognizes that the massive number of black male youth on black male youth murder is a problem, but they've not bothered to do anything about it, but would much rather blame their problems on 'whitey' and racism.

    Happy now?
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Correct me if I'm mistaken, but are some folks having a problem with the condemnation of black on black murder?
    And here comes apdst standing with the racist, how unexpected.

  10. #60
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,878

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    OK, have it your way. The black community recognizes that the massive number of black male youth on black male youth murder is a problem, but they've not bothered to do anything about it, but would much rather blame their problems on 'whitey' and racism.

    Happy now?
    The idea that "the black community" has "not bothered" to try to prevent crime in their neighborhoods is ridiculous. Of course they have. Every single inner city out there has organizations dedicated to mentoring young black males, attempting to deter them from criminal activity. But you know what? That ****'s hard, and no, it often doesn't work.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •