Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 129

Thread: Demario Bailey, 15, fatally shot during robbery attempt, police say suspects in custo

  1. #11
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,529

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSchlitz View Post
    This is the sort of thing blacks need to be concerned about..............this and very similar things are taking the lives of great numbers of black teens.....the numbers killed by police pale in compariston to events like this>>>>>http://news.yahoo.com/video/demario-...041339405.html

    Yet the so called black leadership fails to address, politicians black and white fail to address it.
    There's no controversy here. There is no state sanctioned injustice here, only a tragedy.

    The only question is what led to these individuals callously robbing and killing a victim over a jacket? What is wrong with those persons that they would do such a thing? What can we do to prevent such crimes? What can we do to stop such people from behaving in such a manner?

  2. #12
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,529

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSchlitz View Post
    The purpose of the thread is to show that blacks need to be more concerned about how 93% of their people are actually being killed and it is not by the white pooeeelice. got dat?
    Why don't you go down there and talk to the people in that area, be sure to bring up all the things you've said and the way you say it.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    04-25-16 @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    103

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    There's no controversy here. There is no state sanctioned injustice here, only a tragedy.

    The only question is what led to these individuals callously robbing and killing a victim over a jacket? What is wrong with those persons that they would do such a thing? What can we do to prevent such crimes? What can we do to stop such people from behaving in such a manner?
    There is a huge controversy here.............blacks are killing blacks at horrendous rates......yet no one wants to address the problem. All these black activists protesting across the nation could better serve the black community by addressing that fact.

  4. #14
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,117
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSchlitz View Post
    The purpose of the thread is to show that blacks need to be more concerned about how 93% of their people are actually being killed and it is not by the white pooeeelice. got dat?
    And when it happens the crime gets investigated, the suspects go to trial. There's no state endorsed fraud taking place. There's not covering up of a the crime. There's no "suspects walked around for months without being indicted".

    ----->police say suspects in custody<------
    /thread.
    Trump Attacked A Syrian Airfield. Trump will be a one-term president.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    04-25-16 @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    103

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Why don't you go down there and talk to the people in that area, be sure to bring up all the things you've said and the way you say it.
    It is not my problem....if blacks do not mind getting killed by other blacks...perhaps it is best that it be allowed to continue.....maybe eventually the problem will eliminate itself...if you get my dwift.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    04-25-16 @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    103

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    And when it happens the crime gets investigated, the suspects go to trial. There's no state endorsed fraud taking place. There's not covering up of a the crime. There's no "suspects walked around for months without being indicted".


    /thread.
    Unbelievable lack of comprehension...now undoubtedly reinoe is a black and may very well be representative of the attitudes in the black community....maybe this kind of thinking is part of the problem....not understanding that all these blacks killing other blacks is the problem...not how the white poeleece investigate it or how the criminal justice system locks up the perps if they are caught....can anyone say overflowing jails?

  7. #17
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSchlitz View Post
    The purpose of the thread is to show that blacks need to be more concerned about how 93% of their people are actually being killed and it is not by the white pooeeelice. got dat?
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSchlitz View Post
    It is not my problem....if blacks do not mind getting killed by other blacks...perhaps it is best that it be allowed to continue.....maybe eventually the problem will eliminate itself...if you get my dwift.
    Yeah, I think we get your drift.
    Hail to the King baby!

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    04-25-16 @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    103

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Hey reinhoe you got a link to stormfront...i want to check it out.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    04-25-16 @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    103

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Yeah, I think we get your drift.
    heh heh Good....now never ****ing forget it. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

  10. #20
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: 15 yr. old Black Teen killed during attempted robbery

    It's hard to forget blatant racism.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSchlitz View Post
    heh heh Good....now never ****ing forget it. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Hail to the King baby!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •