Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Police officer responds with militarized vehicles are needed for constitutionalists and gun owners

    » Police: Armored Military Vehicles Needed for ‘Constitutionalists’ with Firearms Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

    Please watch the video

  2. #2
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Police officer responds with militarized vehicles are needed for constitutionalists and gun owners

    » Police: Armored Military Vehicles Needed for ‘Constitutionalists’ with Firearms Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

    Please watch the video
    Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist.
    Did you watch the video or not

  4. #4
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Did you watch the video or not
    Attack the messenger to avoid the message.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,864

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist.
    Well, I don't normally read stuff from InfoWars and you may be justified in considering Alex Jones to be nothing more than a conspiracy theorist, but that article did have links from other sources. Heck, you, as a liberal, might even be inclined to pay attention to the Mother Jones link, eh?

    In any case, the statement in the video was pretty clear. That policeman's only justification for the acquisition of that equipment was a possible gunfight with constitutionalists. Perhaps the conspiracy is on the part of the police in that community.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  6. #6
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,033

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Well, I don't normally read stuff from InfoWars and you may be justified in considering Alex Jones to be nothing more than a conspiracy theorist, but that article did have links from other sources. Heck, you, as a liberal, might even be inclined to pay attention to the Mother Jones link, eh?

    In any case, the statement in the video was pretty clear. That policeman's only justification for the acquisition of that equipment was a possible gunfight with constitutionalists. Perhaps the conspiracy is on the part of the police in that community.
    Hardly proof of a thesis. Its not constitutionalists that are rioting. I have yet to see a Tea Party protest require police response.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    Hardly proof of a thesis. Its not constitutionalists that are rioting. I have yet to see a Tea Party protest require police response.
    The point the article was making is that this police officer saying constitutionalists is the cause of police militarization is a result of the training he has undergone. Plain and simple the police officer says the reason they acquired the tank is because of constitutionalists and gun hoarders. It makes you think about the actual training these police officers are undergoing, in retrospect the officer should've said the reason we have this tank is to protect constitutionalists

  8. #8
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Attack the messenger to avoid the message.
    The message is idiotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    Hardly proof of a thesis. Its not constitutionalists that are rioting. I have yet to see a Tea Party protest require police response.
    https://publicintelligence.net/depar...tremism-guide/

  10. #10
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,864

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Not sure the point you are trying to make here.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •