Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

  1. #21
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,811

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    It was focusing on Constitutionalist which is wrong.
    Constitutionalists were only one part of their overall focus.

    Ignorance runs rampant.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  2. #22
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Constitutionalists were only one part of their overall focus.

    Ignorance runs rampant.
    I was simply responding to OP. That is the premise of his thread.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,811

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    I was simply responding to OP. That is the premise of his thread.
    Oh...so, when you were responding to my post, when you said "Um, that is completely false.", you weren't really responding to me...but to the OP? Why did you quote me, then?

    Come on...stop tap-dancing. Say what you mean without ignorance and defend what you say. If you can't do that, then don't waste my time by saying anything. Okay?
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  4. #24
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Oh...so, when you were responding to my post, when you said "Um, that is completely false.", you weren't really responding to me...but to the OP? Why did you quote me, then?

    Come on...stop tap-dancing. Say what you mean without ignorance and defend what you say. If you can't do that, then don't waste my time by saying anything. Okay?
    Yes, I responded to this post from you
    Well, one thing you can say about Obama's Justice Department is that they discriminate against right-wing protesters more than left-wing protesters...probably because they see the right-wing protesters as more of a threat to their agenda than the useful idiots on the left.
    which is wrong.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,811

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    Yes, I responded to this post from you which is wrong.
    So...explain why...since you indicated that you read that link from Jango.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  6. #26
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Oh...so, when you were responding to my post, when you said "Um, that is completely false.", you weren't really responding to me...but to the OP? Why did you quote me, then?

    Come on...stop tap-dancing. Say what you mean without ignorance and defend what you say. If you can't do that, then don't waste my time by saying anything. Okay?
    I was also responding to how wrong OP is about constitutionalist which was highlighted in the attached article.

  7. #27
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    So...explain why...since you indicated that you read that link from Jango.
    I read the OP. I thought you were taking about the OP. I did not read any other articles posted since it was not the premise of the thread.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,811

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    I read the OP. I thought you were taking about the OP. I did not read any other articles posted since it was not the premise of the thread.
    You didn't read the link from Jango? Not even after I referred to it?

    sigh...

    Okay, then. Until you do read that Jango link, anything you say in reference to my post is useless...has no bearing on my post.

    Thank you for wasting my time.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  9. #29
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    You didn't read the link from Jango? Not even after I referred to it?

    sigh...

    Okay, then. Until you do read that Jango link, anything you say in reference to my post is useless...has no bearing on my post.

    Thank you for wasting my time.
    To suggest that the Justice dept. is discriminating against right wing protestors is wack-a-doodle.

  10. #30
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Police are being militarized because of constitutionalists

    Just looked at it. It's not even talking about protestors.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •