Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 194

Thread: Tea Partiers Portest at the White House: "Hang that lying Kenyan"

  1. #81
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Thank you. I hope you post the same thing when some right-wing asshole posts the "DURRR TYPICAL OBAMA VOTER" video and it's that dumb black lady talking about how Obama was going to pay her taxes.
    Yes yes... Because cereal box equivocation is your only addition to posts on this forum. ERRRGMAGOD!!! HE BETTER DO THAT WHEN THE RIGHT WING DERS THAT!!
    Classic.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #82
    Why so un**great?
    DifferentDrummr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Facepalm Beach
    Last Seen
    06-04-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,818
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Differentdrummr thinks he got us good.
    Who's "us?" The Tea Party? They've been "got" so many times already that they don't even need my contempt. This clip was just a little extra entertainment.
    I fight against the ignorant, irresponsible, and/or closed-minded.
    This group is the worst enemy of America and its freedoms. It includes, but is not limited to, all Trump supporters.

  3. #83
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDrummr View Post
    Who's "us?" The Tea Party? They've been "got" so many times already that they don't even need my contempt. This clip was just a little extra entertainment.
    The us is irrelevant to the question, you dumb dumb are what's relevant.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #84
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDrummr View Post
    Who's "us?" The Tea Party? They've been "got" so many times already that they don't even need my contempt. This clip was just a little extra entertainment.
    Where is the proof that these are Tea Party people? You keep getting asked for it but seem to be ignoring it.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  5. #85
    Why so un**great?
    DifferentDrummr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Facepalm Beach
    Last Seen
    06-04-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,818
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Where is the proof that these are Tea Party people? You keep getting asked for it but seem to be ignoring it.
    That's because I'm not the one who made the statement. Other people reporting on the gathering made it.

    By the way, why are you so desperate to believe it wasn't people involved with the Tea Party?
    I fight against the ignorant, irresponsible, and/or closed-minded.
    This group is the worst enemy of America and its freedoms. It includes, but is not limited to, all Trump supporters.

  6. #86
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDrummr View Post
    That's because I'm not the one who made the statement. Other people reporting on the gathering made it.

    By the way, why are you so desperate to believe it wasn't people involved with the Tea Party?
    So you just take people "reporting on the gathering" (with zero evidence to back up their claim) and come here to repeat what you have not verified, and used it as a thread topic, and you're asking me why I'm calling you out on it. Priceless.

    I don't care what the Tea Party does, but I call out bull**** when I see it - on both sides.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  7. #87
    Why so un**great?
    DifferentDrummr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Facepalm Beach
    Last Seen
    06-04-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,818
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    So you just take people "reporting on the gathering" (with zero evidence to back up their claim) and come here to repeat what you have not verified, and used it as a thread topic, and you're asking me why I'm calling you out on it. Priceless.

    I don't care what the Tea Party does, but I call out bull**** when I see it - on both sides.
    So obviously you're sure that these people weren't part of the Tea Party, right? If so, would you deign to supply at least a little evidence of your own?
    I fight against the ignorant, irresponsible, and/or closed-minded.
    This group is the worst enemy of America and its freedoms. It includes, but is not limited to, all Trump supporters.

  8. #88
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDrummr View Post
    So obviously you're sure that these people weren't part of the Tea Party, right? If so, would you deign to supply at least a little evidence of your own?
    I don't have to prove what they aren't a part of. You have to prove what they are a part of since you started the thread.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  9. #89
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDrummr View Post
    That's because I'm not the one who made the statement. Other people reporting on the gathering made it.

    By the way, why are you so desperate to believe it wasn't people involved with the Tea Party?
    And you seem perfectly content to parrot this unsubstantiated claim.

    The reason many of us doubt the veracity of the report is because we have attended tea party rallies, and have never witnessed this alleged "bigotry" that libs seem so eager to claim exists. Why is that? If it's so pervasive, as you claim?

  10. #90
    Why so un**great?
    DifferentDrummr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Facepalm Beach
    Last Seen
    06-04-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,818
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    And you seem perfectly content to parrot this unsubstantiated claim.

    The reason many of us doubt the veracity of the report is because we have attended tea party rallies, and have never witnessed this alleged "bigotry" that libs seem so eager to claim exists. Why is that? If it's so pervasive, as you claim?
    Now I have to wonder whether you even watched the video.
    I fight against the ignorant, irresponsible, and/or closed-minded.
    This group is the worst enemy of America and its freedoms. It includes, but is not limited to, all Trump supporters.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •