Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 194

Thread: Tea Partiers Portest at the White House: "Hang that lying Kenyan"

  1. #91
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDrummr View Post
    Now I have to wonder whether you even watched the video.
    Why do I need to watch an obvious fabrication? As I said, I've been to tea party rallies. Have you?

  2. #92
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,217

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    And you seem perfectly content to parrot this unsubstantiated claim.

    The reason many of us doubt the veracity of the report is because we have attended tea party rallies, and have never witnessed this alleged "bigotry" that libs seem so eager to claim exists. Why is that? If it's so pervasive, as you claim?
    I saw a few rallies here in NH during the 2012 primary cycle. I never once heard or saw them call for violence against Obama or say anything negative about his skin color. From what I could see, they detest the man for the same reasons a lot of people do - he's a failure as a President and sharing the wealth via taxes isn't everyone's dream.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  3. #93
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I saw a few rallies here in NH during the 2012 primary cycle. I never once heard or saw them call for violence against Obama or say anything negative about his skin color. From what I could see, they detest the man for the same reasons a lot of people do - he's a failure as a President and sharing the wealth via taxes isn't everyone's dream.
    Yep, same thing I witnessed.

  4. #94
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I don't have to prove what they aren't a part of. You have to prove what they are a part of since you started the thread.
    Maybe it has to do with the fact that they came in response to Michelle Bachmanns request for Tea baggers to join the sherrifs who went to DC to protest amnesty. In the video, you can see a few of the attendees talking about it

    blainecooper53, blainecooper53 blainecooper53 on USTREAM.

    At about 13 minutes into the video, you can hear a couple of protesters pointing out the snipers on the roof and then "if we had enough people, we could take them out"

    There's also an appearance by Drew Walker, a known Teabagger, who talks in the video about his visit from the Secret service
    http://aattp.org/super-patriot-who-h...esident-video/
    Last edited by sangha; 12-15-14 at 04:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #95
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    so 24 people, speak for an entire movement?


    Are you sure about that?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #96
    Why so un**great?
    DifferentDrummr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Facepalm Beach
    Last Seen
    06-04-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,818
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I don't have to prove what they aren't a part of. You have to prove what they are a part of since you started the thread.
    Let me get this straight. Someone posts a link that appears to be reporting on an event. Someone else says the whole thing is BS, but refuses to say why, much less supply any debunking evidence. And therefore the OP is supposed to "prove" what happened in the link?!?

    Yeah, right.
    I fight against the ignorant, irresponsible, and/or closed-minded.
    This group is the worst enemy of America and its freedoms. It includes, but is not limited to, all Trump supporters.

  7. #97
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,217

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDrummr View Post
    Let me get this straight. Someone posts a link that appears to be reporting on an event. Someone else says the whole thing is BS, but refuses to say why, much less supply any debunking evidence. And therefore the OP is supposed to "prove" what happened in the link?!?

    Yeah, right.
    Someone posted a link that claimed these people are the "Tea Party". Two problems with that - 1, there is no evidence to support that claim, and 2, even if they were, my understanding is that there are far more than 24 people in the country who self identify as Tea Party members. So 24 people doesn't make a referendum on all Tea Party people. Everyone, like me, has never seen evidence of committing the acts they were accused of here - calling for violence against Obama especially.

    So when there's some evidence that these people were representing all Tea Party members, this thread will be relevant. Until then, it's nothing but unsubstantiated partisan nonsense.

    Yes, by the way - in the world of "breaking news", the OP is supposed to be proven true. If everyone posted unsubstantiated claims from partisan sites all day long in the "breaking news" section of the board, this place would fall apart.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Why do I need to watch an obvious fabrication? As I said, I've been to tea party rallies. Have you?
    So, you're a tea-bagger huh?

  9. #99
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    So, you're a tea-bagger huh?
    No, I'm married, to a girl. You?

  10. #100
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: Tea Party shows true colors

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Sorry, gonna hafta call bull**** on that one. I have never seen any evidence of bigotry at any Tea Party rally. One of the first rallies I attended had a black funk band for entertainment. Yeah, that's real bigotry, eh?
    Your antidotal evidence really doesn't mean or prove anything.




Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •