Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press - See more

  1. #1
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:29 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,335
    Blog Entries
    12

    Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press - See more

    According to retired ABC News journalist Ann Compton, Barack Obama launches into "profanity-laced" tirades against the press in off-the-record meetings with reporters. In a C-SPAN interview, Compton also derided the President for leading "the most opaque" administration of "any I have covered."

    The journalist, who retired in August after a 40-year career, revealed to C-SPAN's Brian Lamb: "I have seen in the last year Barack Obama really angry twice. Both were off-the-record times. One, profanity-laced where he thought the press was making too much of scandals that he did not think were scandals."

    See more at: Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press
    And Pravda USSA sits back and tries to correct their behavior for Dear Leader. You know the journ-O-lists were taking notes on how to improve their messaging.

    Because this Dear Leader is The Decider... The Editor... The Propagandist in Chief. When he cries foul... they scream... WHERE DEAR LEADER?!!!

    "The most open administration..."... ROTFLOL.

    Now I wonder... it's been more than 3-years since Obama said that... is it OK to bring it up? Or did the statute of limitations run out?
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #2
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,478

    Re: Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press - See m

    I think you'd have a hard time finding any President who didn't snap at the press from time to time.

  3. #3
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:29 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,335
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press - See m

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    I think you'd have a hard time finding any President who didn't snap at the press from time to time.
    Not one that has had an anus licking crew like this one.

    Christ, these folks are responsible for getting an absolute "amateur" elected. They've all but done their very best to ignore his scandals... Benghazi, Fast & Furious, IRS... they attacked a plumber for asking Obama a question that revealed he's a tax & Spend Lib.

    They ignored the truth about ObamaKare, and fed their "stupid" supporters All the Propaganda that was Fit to Print.

    When it came to Wright and Ayers, they accepted Obama's gibberish. I mean really, what defense is... I was 8-years old when Ayers was terrorizing? Or... I never heard that when I went to church? ROTFLOL... no... he got his dose of Wright's poison one-on-one. Special Ed classes on racism... just for Obama.

    Obama has had the press as propagandists, and despite everything, they're still hard at word for Dear Leader.
    Last edited by zimmer; 12-10-14 at 03:59 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  4. #4
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NC
    Last Seen
    09-04-15 @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    420

    Re: Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press - See m

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Not one that has had an anus licking crew like this one.

    Christ, these folks are responsible for getting an absolute "amateur" elected. They've all but done their very best to ignore his scandals... Benghazi, Fast & Furious, IRS... they attacked a plumber for asking Obama a question that revealed he's a tax & Spend Lib.

    They ignored the truth about ObamaKare, and fed their "stupid" supporters All the Propaganda that was Fit to Print.

    When it came to Wright and Ayers, they accepted Obama's gibberish. I mean really, what defense is... I was 8-years old when Ayers was terrorizing? Or... I never heard that when I went to church? ROTFLOL... no... he got his dose of Wright's poison one-on-one. Special Ed classes on racism... just for Obama.

    Obama has had the press as propagandists, and despite everything, they're still hard at word for Dear Leader.


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press - See m

    The left knows all about this, they dont care. Its like crickets.

  6. #6
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,478

    Re: Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press - See m

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    The left knows all about this, they dont care. Its like crickets.
    Why should anyone care?

  7. #7
    Educator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    916

    Re: Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press - See m

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    I think you'd have a hard time finding any President who didn't snap at the press from time to time.
    What you fail to understand is that anything done by Obama that can be twisted to show what an evil bastard he is proof of just that. When someone else, particularly a conservative, it is a welcome strike against the liberal biased media. It's formally called confirmation bias.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press - See m

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    Why should anyone care?
    Because we dont have an adversarial media and its Orwellian as hell? Why do I need to tell you this?

  9. #9
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,478

    Re: Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press - See m

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Because we dont have an adversarial media and its Orwellian as hell? Why do I need to tell you this?
    The proper role of the media is to be objective not adversarial for the sake of being adversarial.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press - See m

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    The proper role of the media is to be objective not adversarial for the sake of being adversarial.
    Its not supposed to be the govt's mouthpiece and defender. Except it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •