Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ben Swann Debates Protester Who Says Burning Private Businesses Is A Legitimate Form

  1. #1
    Professor
    Bigfoot 88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    12-01-15 @ 06:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,027
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ben Swann Debates Protester Who Says Burning Private Businesses Is A Legitimate Form

    "I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money." -Thomas Sowell

  2. #2
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Swann Debates Protester Who Says Burning Private Businesses Is A Legitimate F

    Picking low hanging fruit and taking pride in it kinda annoys me too.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #3
    Professor
    Bigfoot 88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    12-01-15 @ 06:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,027
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ben Swann Debates Protester Who Says Burning Private Businesses Is A Legitimate F

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Picking low hanging fruit and taking pride in it kinda annoys me too.
    Unfortunately, she appears to be the most credible person they could find among the rioters.
    "I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money." -Thomas Sowell

  4. #4
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Ben Swann Debates Protester Who Says Burning Private Businesses Is A Legitimate F

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot 88 View Post
    Unfortunately, she appears to be the most credible person they could find among the rioters.
    Frankly, Mr Swann isn't too impressive either. He is essentially suggesting that it might be legitimate to burn down or destroy the police and fire depts. of Ferguson.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  5. #5
    Guru
    Hamster Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: Ben Swann Debates Protester Who Says Burning Private Businesses Is A Legitimate F

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Picking low hanging fruit and taking pride in it kinda annoys me too.
    Well no one would certainly accuse you of being low hanging fruit, you want to try and argue for the rioters, looters, and arsonist scumbags?

  6. #6
    Guru
    Hamster Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: Ben Swann Debates Protester Who Says Burning Private Businesses Is A Legitimate F

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Frankly, Mr Swann isn't too impressive either. He is essentially suggesting that it might be legitimate to burn down or destroy the police and fire depts. of Ferguson.
    His point though was the show the contradiction in this movement though, not so much to advocate it Lizzie.

  7. #7
    Professor
    Bigfoot 88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    12-01-15 @ 06:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,027
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ben Swann Debates Protester Who Says Burning Private Businesses Is A Legitimate F

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Frankly, Mr Swann isn't too impressive either. He is essentially suggesting that it might be legitimate to burn down or destroy the police and fire depts. of Ferguson.
    I think his point is that they at least have some connection. I believe Swann made clear that it would make sense only if one assumed violence was the answer.

    The non-logic of the rioters is to get mad, run around yelling unintelligible crap, destroying stuff, attacking people, and generally terrorizing the community.
    "I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money." -Thomas Sowell

  8. #8
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Swann Debates Protester Who Says Burning Private Businesses Is A Legitimate F

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster Buddha View Post
    Well no one would certainly accuse you of being low hanging fruit, you want to try and argue for the rioters, looters, and arsonist scumbags?
    Why would I argue for people I disagree with?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #9
    Guru
    Hamster Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: Ben Swann Debates Protester Who Says Burning Private Businesses Is A Legitimate F

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why would I argue for people I disagree with?
    My mistake, when you mentioned the low hanging fruit, that is to assume there is some high hanging fruit then yes? I thought you might be that. In other words, someone more intelligent that agreed with her position and would argue it. Didn't take it as you disagreed.

  10. #10
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,482

    Re: Ben Swann Debates Protester Who Says Burning Private Businesses Is A Legitimate F

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot 88 View Post
    ...run around yelling unintelligible crap, destroying stuff, attacking people, and generally terrorizing the community.
    Thats actually pretty standard behavior in such neighborhoods.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •