Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 391

Thread: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

  1. #371
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    It doesn't. In fact it ends in someone getting shot because someone probably ratted.

    Do study up before you speak?
    Having been a police officer for 7 years.... I think I know a vast amount more than your ignoramus assumptions on the matter...

    LOL.... That one about the evidence being right in the open is hilarious.... You don't know a ****ing thing about what constitutes evidence in a court case.

  2. #372
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Sureeeeeeeeeeee

    Frankly I don't believe you. I don't blame drug laws for everything, I do blame them for allot of the problems with prisoner populations and so on, as does leap.

    And pigs need to pay for what they have done, their part in lobbying, and their abuse of power. Some should be jailed, all should pay reparations out of pocket and do community service..

    Pigs have stolen billions of dollars of property from non violent drug offenders over the years, for this they must pay.

    Not to mention massive civil rights violations, like this thread...

    Yummmmmm bacon go crunch...
    I think you are a "non-violent" drug offender, which is why you can't say "police officer", and you spew such ignorant ****ing hatred.

    Reading a few brainwashing propaganda pieces from some socialist does not make you an expert on life bro.

  3. #373
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,371

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    And pigs need to pay for what they have done, their part in lobbying, and their abuse of power. Some should be jailed, all should pay reparations out of pocket and do community service..
    hahaha

  4. #374
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,677

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda1858 View Post
    So Daniel Pantaleo goes free after applying a choke hold that results in a man's death while Mr. Orta does two years for a firearms charge? OK. In that video I didn't hear them read Eric Garner his rights. Did you folks hear it? Not that it matters. Seems like the NYPD do things their way.
    Typically, rights are not read until the suspect is in custody. Thats the part that comes after the cuffing. But seriously...I think dood knew his 'rights'. After 30 previous arrests he could probably have cited them backwards, frontwards, and in Latin.

  5. #375
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Typically, rights are not read until the suspect is in custody. Thats the part that comes after the cuffing. But seriously...I think dood knew his 'rights'. After 30 previous arrests he could probably have cited them backwards, frontwards, and in Latin.
    Actually rights are not read in cases like this. They only have to read them if they want to question you and use it in court, and even still they usually just lie and say they did. I know allot of people this has happened to.

    In this case they got him red handed. Their is no reason to question him, so they would not have read them.
    Last edited by b_dubz; 12-20-14 at 08:34 AM.

  6. #376
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    hahaha
    Theirs nothing funny about that. As a hole they do a HUGE disservice to allot of community's, why should they not have to make up for the harm they caused?

  7. #377
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I think you are a "non-violent" drug offender, which is why you can't say "police officer", and you spew such ignorant ****ing hatred.

    Reading a few brainwashing propaganda pieces from some socialist does not make you an expert on life bro.
    Yes I am.

    Rather be a non violent drug offender than a pig any day. Its moral as a opposed to horribly immoral things like being a pig or almost all politicians... We lie allot less to...

    I haven't "spewed hatred" at all. Just stating the facts. Pigs are pigs. When you guys start doing good and stop being racist you won't be pigs anymore. But as long as you hate everything thats not blue, your the biggest racist gang in the States.

    Socialist literature is not brainwashing, capitalist literature certainly is though, even things like conscious capitalism are because it would never work...

    And I have read allot more than a few, not to mention lots of very long history books...
    Last edited by b_dubz; 12-20-14 at 08:37 AM.

  8. #378
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Having been a police officer for 7 years.... I think I know a vast amount more than your ignoramus assumptions on the matter...

    LOL.... That one about the evidence being right in the open is hilarious.... You don't know a ****ing thing about what constitutes evidence in a court case.
    Well for example blankfein very obviously commited security's fraud. I won't find the exact instance now because I'm sure you will say something stupid like "that's not evidence" and I don't want to waste my time. but I assure you it is concrete evidence piggy boy. You could do a lick of research yourself and find this stuff VERY easily before you speak like a moron.

    I don't think you or most pigs no more than me about evidence or law in general actually. You guys are usually comically ignorant to such things... At least where I live...

    Their is physical proof he committed fraud, just congress decided not to do anything about it. That constitutes evidence porky pig...
    Last edited by b_dubz; 12-20-14 at 08:38 AM.

  9. #379
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    So when you say no universal anything, you mean no handouts. When you mention the amount of poor, your only pointing out a cultural lack of desire to suceed. When you are pointing out the amount of prison, you are pointing out Cultural failures in how to adapt to the rules of civilized society. I have no clue WTF you mean by "The food system"... one either grows their own food or they buy it... do you expect that to be handed to you as well? If inner cities want quality teachers, they will treat them with respect. No teacher deserves to be threatened by worthless piece of **** thugs. The wealth gap..... That one is a little deeper than I have time for.
    Universal healthcare and education is common sense pork roll.

    It has nothing to do with a lack of desire to succeed like you claim (anybody can be a oinker, that's not success, it's failure.) It has to do with cost sharing and what's best for society. Basically its cheaper and provides a better more accessible service. Why should kids born in ****ty situations be any worse off than kids born in wealth? They shouldn't. glutinous barrels of pork think this way.

    No the amount of people in prison is a societal failure. Nice try piggy boo boo.

    Yes the poorest should get free food and shelter. Its actually cheaper for the taxpayer because sick people still get treatment. Housing and feeding everybody makes them allot less sick. Charlotte knocked 20k off per head of homeless just by housing them. The money was added in the lessening of medical bills the tax payer had to pick up, and this was pre obamacare rollout.

    I can grow my own food and put a roof over my head quite easily however. In fact if it where not for greedy little Piggy's like you I would grow reefer for a living and do quite well.

    However I was referring to the use of pesticides, GMOs, chemical ferts, and so on when I referred to the food system being sick. Not to mention healthy food being ten times more expensive than crap like a cheese burger, and us subsidizing crap. This all comes from capitalism.

    You have no insight porky pig just right wing establishment bs. I have no interest in hearing your crap opinions on the wealth gap. Let me sum them up for you "derrrrrr their lazy, duhhhhh let em starve!"

    God pigs are stupid...
    Last edited by b_dubz; 12-20-14 at 08:42 AM.

  10. #380
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Typically, rights are not read until the suspect is in custody. Thats the part that comes after the cuffing. But seriously...I think dood knew his 'rights'. After 30 previous arrests he could probably have cited them backwards, frontwards, and in Latin.
    Informing a subject of their miranda rights is NOT REQUIRED Unless they are going to be interviewed in-custody.

    That is the only time they are required.

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •