Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 391

Thread: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

  1. #361
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,041

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    Though there are parts of Zinn's history that have problems, there are other sections that are well documented as you might find if you were to take the time to read the book. Attacking a text simply because you have been told it is worthless does not support your position.
    Been told by who? My source: Explore by Theme Zinn Education Project

    Oh and thanx for confirming that the book is nothing more than half truths.

  2. #362
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Howard Zinn seriously? The peoples history of the united states is a Manichean fable. A big pile of bull****.

    And of course you dont care what I actually say, you are only concerned with getting the propaganda out there.
    Yea propaganda right... That would be what you have spewed here...

    If its a pile of bull, why does every american history class worth a damn make you read it?

    Oh wait I guess you know better than thousands of college professors...

  3. #363
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Been told by who? My source: Explore by Theme Zinn Education Project

    Oh and thanx for confirming that the book is nothing more than half truths.
    Ummmmm where does that site say anything close to that?

    And its not full of half truths, its full of hard truths, big diff...

  4. #364
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Yes, because a patrol officer is going to get away with not answering calls for service, and manage to investigate a Fraud case that takes months in order to waltz up into a corporate office building and take down a CEO.

    You sir, don't know a damned thing about police work. Please STFU about police work if you are this ignorant.
    Actually the evidence is out in the open. The just need to make the arrest. It would take hours.

    Haha "police work" what a oxymoron!

    Are you a pig?

  5. #365
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    Though there are parts of Zinn's history that have problems, there are other sections that are well documented as you might find if you were to take the time to read the book. Attacking a text simply because you have been told it is worthless does not support your position.
    Not really most of it is quite accurate when compared to other sources, just from a different perspective...

  6. #366
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Its not moving goalposts..... Police have to do what they can, with what they can. If rounding up drug dealers in the hood prevents someone from getting shot on that particular night before they are in jail for the night, then its a win.

    To claim stating these facts (because thats what they are) is "moving goalposts" is just absurd. The goalpost was never legalization of drugs to begin with.
    It doesn't. In fact it ends in someone getting shot because someone probably ratted.

    Do study up before you speak?

  7. #367
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What are these "systemic problems and inadquacy's of America?

    Please, be specific.
    No universal anything, capitalism, the amount of poor, the amount in prison, the food system as a whole, what where doing to the environment, the differences in inner city and suburban schools, the wealth gap,

    Really most of this amounts to problems with capitalism.

  8. #368
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Im aware of Leap... I am a member (and no longer a Police Officer).

    However, it doesn't change the fact that you got to stop slinging fingers at Drugs Laws as the problem to blame for everything.
    Sureeeeeeeeeeee

    Frankly I don't believe you. I don't blame drug laws for everything, I do blame them for allot of the problems with prisoner populations and so on, as does leap.

    And pigs need to pay for what they have done, their part in lobbying, and their abuse of power. Some should be jailed, all should pay reparations out of pocket and do community service..

    Pigs have stolen billions of dollars of property from non violent drug offenders over the years, for this they must pay.

    Not to mention massive civil rights violations, like this thread...

    Yummmmmm bacon go crunch...
    Last edited by b_dubz; 12-19-14 at 03:01 PM.

  9. #369
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,272

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Yes, because a patrol officer is going to get away with not answering calls for service, and manage to investigate a Fraud case that takes months in order to waltz up into a corporate office building and take down a CEO.

    You sir, don't know a damned thing about police work.
    Please STFU about police work if you are this ignorant.
    You're asking too much of that one.

  10. #370
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    No universal anything, capitalism, the amount of poor, the amount in prison, the food system as a whole, what where doing to the environment, the differences in inner city and suburban schools, the wealth gap,

    Really most of this amounts to problems with capitalism.
    So when you say no universal anything, you mean no handouts. When you mention the amount of poor, your only pointing out a cultural lack of desire to suceed. When you are pointing out the amount of prison, you are pointing out Cultural failures in how to adapt to the rules of civilized society. I have no clue WTF you mean by "The food system"... one either grows their own food or they buy it... do you expect that to be handed to you as well? If inner cities want quality teachers, they will treat them with respect. No teacher deserves to be threatened by worthless piece of **** thugs. The wealth gap..... That one is a little deeper than I have time for.

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •