Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 391

Thread: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

  1. #331
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,042

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    You most certainly did. You claimed I used a strawman in that post for the love of god...
    Bwhahahaa Ok I can see that you are not being serious.

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    I know they are all members of fop, and that pigs generally violate peoples rights as a rule. They do it all the time.

    I also know pigs support one another vehemently even when they are obviously guilty.

    I also know you probably know nothing of that specific pig either, so let's not make up stuff shall we?
    Well ok then your bias is extremely funny. You are building a excellent argument for me, thank you.

    Here is something to think about> There are a reported 780,000 police officers in the US. The FOP has 325,000 members altogether. That means 455,000 police officers do not belong to the FOP.

    Phoenix police union loses members over dissension
    Good Cop, Bad Cop: How Infighting Is Costing New Jersey Taxpayers - WNYC


    You my friend have been watching too much tv for your own good. :P

  2. #332
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Bwhahahaa Ok I can see that you are not being serious.

    Well ok then your bias is extremely funny. You are building a excellent argument for me, thank you.

    Here is something to think about> There are a reported 780,000 police officers in the US. The FOP has 325,000 members altogether. That means 455,000 police officers do not belong to the FOP.

    Phoenix police union loses members over dissension
    Good Cop, Bad Cop: How Infighting Is Costing New Jersey Taxpayers - WNYC


    You my friend have been watching too much tv for your own good. Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....
    Well you did say it was a straw man argument, I have no idea what your laughing at...

    So 50% of them are members, and the vast majority of those members are street cops. They still lobby for unconstitutional things, and they still can pardon any cop regardless of membership. They still are part of a systemically corrupt system which they contribute to through their lobbying efforts, and they still defend and support racist pigs.

    Police in america as a hole are heavily militarized, and in my community do allot of harm with little good. If cops where really out for the common good they would arrest ceos when they commit obvious crimes and heists, and not just drug dealers and people selling loose cigarettes. They do not because they know which side their bread is buttered on.

  3. #333
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,042

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Well you did say it was a straw man argument, I have no idea what your laughing at...

    So 50% of them are members, and the vast majority of those members are street cops. They still lobby for unconstitutional things, and they still can pardon any cop regardless of membership. They still are part of a systemically corrupt system which they contribute to through their lobbying efforts, and they still defend and support racist pigs.

    Police in america as a hole are heavily militarized, and in my community do allot of harm with little good. If cops where really out for the common good they would arrest ceos when they commit obvious crimes and heists, and not just drug dealers and people selling loose cigarettes. They do not because they know which side their bread is buttered on.
    Thank you for your opinions, but its too drenched in bias to be of any use.

  4. #334
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Thank you for your opinions, but its too drenched in bias to be of any use.
    I'm not biased. I am speaking from the reality of the situation.

    What's biased is giving the cops (or corporatists for that matter) a free pass based on what the government says instead of what the facts are.

    Try looking at things objectively, and not through a pair of american beer goggles...

  5. #335
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    haha
    OWNED
    You used to be a quality poster. Now you're just a team player in your messages.

    You have no clue what this was even about. His message was a low intelligence response "days after" a message by b_dubz, and his message to me was "days after" my message. So his comment about days later is part of why my message - as he is a self contradiction and really is laughing at himself not realizing it.

    Nor did I say I was offended - his message I quoted wasn't even a message responding to me or to anything I had posted. My message was to a relative noob posting pointless and wrong messages acting like he's some big deal old timer voice of the forum. All his message you wrote "owned" to does is point out his messages are self contradicts, something beyond him to realize - and beyond you're even attempt to explore. I'm just the bad-guy to you because I don't think police can beat up old men for no reason - and you do.

    Of course you never checked any of that out about the message sequence, did you? BTW, your increasing usage of giant letters is like an old man yelling at the clouds thing.

  6. #336
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,042

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    I'm not biased. I am speaking from the reality of the situation.

    What's biased is giving the cops (or corporatists for that matter) a free pass based on what the government says instead of what the facts are.

    Try looking at things objectively, and not through a pair of american beer goggles...

  7. #337
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,354

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Is that the senator from Minn??

  8. #338
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Well that is essentially what most Americans do. They look at the world from the place of america being number one, regardless if the only things we are actually first in is prison population and secondary schools. The latter is even flawed because accessibility is not measured for schools, and we are severely lacking in that department.

  9. #339
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,042

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Well that is essentially what most Americans do. They look at the world from the place of america being number one, regardless if the only things we are actually first in is prison population and secondary schools. The latter is even flawed because accessibility is not measured for schools, and we are severely lacking in that department.
    It would seem that your own goggles see the world a certain way.

  10. #340
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    It would seem that your own goggles see the world a certain way.
    Nope I got 20 20 vision dude... I see the world around me for all its beauty and screwiness, and where I live it really can highlight the political and authoritarian screwiness that is america...

    Thinking the police are more good than evil, or that the majority do not abuse their power is indicative of some level of American brainwashing... Those would be the goggles I am referring to...

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •