Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 391

Thread: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

  1. #321
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda1858 View Post
    So Daniel Pantaleo goes free after applying a choke hold that results in a man's death while Mr. Orta does two years for a firearms charge? OK. In that video I didn't hear them read Eric Garner his rights. Did you folks hear it? Not that it matters. Seems like the NYPD do things their way.
    I'd hardly say Pantaleo is free. He has to live with this, and his position within the NYPD is dubious at this point. I didn't like the take down, but the police had no way of knowing he was in such fragile condition. I question the policy of New York and the NYPD regarding such people engaged in minor crimes. Orta deserves what he got. Anybody and everybody knows the NYC fire arms regulations. He did, and he openly violated them. I would like to know that the police were following for some of his other activities, and not for retribution. That'll never happen.

  2. #322
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Why so much hate for pork? I enjoy some bacon... in fact im about to have some bits of it sprinkled in to some Mac and Cheese right now.....
    Actually I love to EAT bacon...

  3. #323
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Well it is a free country believe whatever you like. Just remember that when you anti-capitalists come for your revolution that you will be up against average Americans that really have zero to do with those that you blame. Some of those people hold ordinary jobs and yes some are in law enforcement.

    Here is one of those people that you have labeled and broadly accused of being bad just because they have a job in law enforcement.

    This guy does not look like he eats babies.

    I bet he has violated countless people rights, and at the very least I am sure he is part of the fop, a distinctly terrible organization that has the power to a quit it's members of criminal prosecution, and lobby's for unconstitutional laws.

  4. #324
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Garner died because he was doing illegal things...yet again...for the 31st time (that he was actually caught), and he resisted arrest. He died because he was morbidly obese and had a heart attack.
    A heart attack induced by pig brutality.

  5. #325
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    yet you confirmed it in your next post. Funny.



    That was not me.
    That's not a straw man, its a question. I never said you where the same guy...

    Do you understand what a straw man is?

  6. #326
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,046

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    I bet he has violated countless people rights, and at the very least I am sure he is part of the fop, a distinctly terrible organization that has the power to a quit it's members of criminal prosecution, and lobby's for unconstitutional laws.
    No matter reality keep the dogma flowing, because to you its one big conspiracy theory. Seriously dude you know nothing about the gentleman in the photo nor about every damn cop in the country. Nothing but subjective opinions on your part.

  7. #327
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,046

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    That's not a straw man, its a question. I never said you where the same guy...

    Do you understand what a straw man is?
    I only stated that it was not me. I did not accuse you of a strawman argument. Ironically now that you are accusing me of a strawman fallacy for stating that I wasnt the poster that you were accusing me of, is a strawman.

    Person A has position X. "That was not me."
    Person B presents position Y (which is a distorted version of X). "That's not a straw man, its a question. I never said you where the same guy..."
    Person B attacks position Y. "Do you understand what a straw man is?"
    Therefore X is false/incorrect/flawed. ← Your next post

  8. #328
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    I only stated that it was not me. I did not accuse you of a strawman argument. Ironically now that you are accusing me of a strawman fallacy for stating that I wasnt the poster that you were accusing me of, is a strawman.

    Person A has position X. "That was not me."
    Person B presents position Y (which is a distorted version of X). "That's not a straw man, its a question. I never said you where the same guy..."
    Person B attacks position Y. "Do you understand what a straw man is?"
    Therefore X is false/incorrect/flawed. ← Your next post
    You most certainly did. You claimed I used a strawman in that post for the love of god...

  9. #329
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    No matter reality keep the dogma flowing, because to you its one big conspiracy theory. Seriously dude you know nothing about the gentleman in the photo nor about every damn cop in the country. Nothing but subjective opinions on your part.
    I know they are all members of fop, and that pigs generally violate peoples rights as a rule. They do it all the time.

    I also know pigs support one another vehemently even when they are obviously guilty.

    I also know you probably know nothing of that specific pig either, so let's not make up stuff shall we?

  10. #330
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    You want evidence of a repressive police state? This is exactly that.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •