Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 391

Thread: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

  1. #171
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,023

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    I think representative democracy and capitalism/classism are the real issue. Article v will only put off the systemic problems of America a lil bit longer.

    Yes I'm trolling now, right...

    Who do you think lobbied for those laws? The cigarette company's of course. Frankly I don't understand why, but I figure their reasoning is they don't want other people making money off their product. Single cigs are purchased at 20 bucks a pack. They probably figure they make more if people buy packs and smoke more.
    I had a dream. Where people could get single cigerettes on a street corner for 25 cents or 3 for 50.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  2. #172
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Who do you think lobbied for those laws? The cigarette company's of course. Frankly I don't understand why, but I figure their reasoning is they don't want other people making money off their product. Single cigs are purchased at 20 bucks a pack. They probably figure they make more if people buy packs and smoke more.
    I just shake my head.

  3. #173
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Do you have some actual facts that show every police officer/department to be corrupt? How about we make it easier and say half of every department is corrupt.

    Let's see, you refer to them as pigs which tells me you have to respect for them, and you believe they are corrupt citing your personal experience as evidence. Color me surprised.


    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Don't watch TV so that's not the issue.
    I read.

    The police are corrupt. I am speaking from personal expierence as well as my knowledge of history.

    The real problem is all the stuff people are taught in school about history is skewed at best and just wrong at worst. With large portions omitted to make america look gold.
    Hail to the King baby!

  4. #174
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    I had a dream. Where people could get single cigerettes on a street corner for 25 cents or 3 for 50.
    Haha not since the early 2000s

  5. #175
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    I just shake my head.
    Why? Because you don't want to admit the truth that our country was corrupted by corporations? Or that libertarianism and deregulation would be a HUGE windfall for company's?

  6. #176
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Do you have some actual facts that show every police officer/department to be corrupt? How about we make it easier and say half of every department is corrupt.

    Let's see, you refer to them as pigs which tells me you have to respect for them, and you believe they are corrupt citing your personal experience as evidence. Color me surprised.
    Yea I also have all the **** they do. Like choking a man out for selling smokes, or beating the **** out of three guys in Philly after they where handcuffed? Shooting kids in st Louis county that were surrendering? Or raiding the wrong house in Indiana and shooting the dog, or harassing people on a daily basis, or profiling white people in neighborhoods for buying drugs and minority's in rich neighborhoods for all types of ****? Or their blatant disregard for civil rights in general which I read about every day and see in my neighborhood? Or perhaps the fact that the fop has the power to step into criminal proceedings and deny justice for officer misconduct? Or that fop lobby's for stricter drug laws and more militaristic guns? Or that they buy military weapons they simply don't need? Or harassing a fellow officer and transferring her for pulling over another pig that's doing 100 in a 60 without his lights on? Or planting stuff on people to make their quotas?

    your very ignorant on the situation if you don't realize the vast majority of pigs are against the people and break the law every day... Or a pig yourself.

    Theirs nothing wrong or biased about calling a pig a pig. That's what they are.

  7. #177
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....



    http://www.wowktv.com/story/26768053...police-officer

    An officer’s good deed goes viral, inspires non-profit | theGrio

    Ohio police officer caught doing good deed - AOL.com

    Texas police officer gives man $100 along with ticket | Fox News

    Brooklyn cop lauded for kindness to Queens man - NY Daily News

    These people are all pigs?

    Do I need to keep going, or do you realize that police officers are people and while there are those who abuse their power, there are just as many doing their jobs, and still others going above and beyond.

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Yea I also have all the **** they do. Like choking a man out for selling smokes, or beating the **** out of three guys in Philly after they where handcuffed? Shooting kids in st Louis county that were surrendering? Or raiding the wrong house in Indiana and shooting the dog, or harassing people on a daily basis, or profiling white people in neighborhoods for buying drugs and minority's in rich neighborhoods for all types of ****? Or their blatant disregard for civil rights in general which I read about every day and see in my neighborhood? Or perhaps the fact that the fop has the power to step into criminal proceedings and deny justice for officer misconduct? Or that fop lobby's for stricter drug laws and more militaristic guns? Or that they buy military weapons they simply don't need? Or harassing a fellow officer and transferring her for pulling over another pig that's doing 100 in a 60 without his lights on? Or planting stuff on people to make their quotas?

    your very ignorant on the situation if you don't realize the vast majority of pigs are against the people and break the law every day... Or a pig yourself.

    Theirs nothing wrong or biased about calling a pig a pig. That's what they are.
    Hail to the King baby!

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    "I just shake my head."
    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Why? Because you don't want to admit the truth that our country was corrupted by corporations? Or that libertarianism and deregulation would be a HUGE windfall for company's?
    Well, let's just take one of these.

    Explain how the country, the USA, was corrupted by corporations. Can a corporation jail you? Can a corporation tax you on its own authority? Can a corporation make draconian laws and use the police to enforce those laws?

    Let's start with these.

  9. #179
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What makes me sick is your willingness to believe a criminal at his word when he is speaking out against police officers.

    As if criminal scum don't lie.
    Criminals and government are about equally believable.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #180
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Man Who Filmed Cop Choking Eric Garner Was Indicted (Video).....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Criminals and government are about equally believable.
    We might have a starting point for discussion if you truly believed that. But you seem to default to believing the criminal first.

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •