Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 204

Thread: Critics Rip Rucker For Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

  1. #71
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Critics Rip Rucker For Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Tameamea View Post
    Critics Rip Rucker for Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

    Is there a special place where they bring up absolutely crazy people? And thanks to modern technologies they can broadcast their craziness into the world.
    Let's forbid all the words that name colors. All of them for the sake of not offending anyone, even purple penguins.
    This is the very definition of overly sensitive. Its a classic well known song.

  2. #72
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Critics Rip Rucker For Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The fact that snow is white, is racist.
    Yellow snow isn't only in the east...
    Last edited by tacomancer; 12-07-14 at 03:01 PM.

  3. #73
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Critics Rip Rucker For Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Not racist but evil.

    With enough snow, it causes many hardships for black people.
    Its white snow covering up black roads man... Its a symbol of oppression

  4. #74
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Critics Rip Rucker For Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    Its white snow covering up black roads man... Its a symbol of oppression
    Hah!
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  5. #75
    Sage
    Lovebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,868

    Re: Critics Rip Rucker For Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Tameamea View Post
    Critics Rip Rucker for Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

    Is there a special place where they bring up absolutely crazy people? And thanks to modern technologies they can broadcast their craziness into the world.
    Let's forbid all the words that name colors. All of them for the sake of not offending anyone, even purple penguins.
    It is fine in that the real racists, those who are obsessing about color, can easily be identified.

  6. #76
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Critics Rip Rucker For Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    I brought Dr. Carson into it because someone said that any black leader that talks about race in measured tones is labeled a race baiter.
    On what planet is Ben Carson a black leader? Is Allen West also a black leader?

  7. #77
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,662

    Re: Critics Rip Rucker For Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Which of course had nothing to do with how the cops treated him.

    JFK died from his brain exploding, not from getting shot... That was just a coincedence.
    Elvis died taking a ****. Why? Because he was 200+ pounds overweight and a cheeseburger away from a heart attack.

    Maybe Mr Garner should have thought twice before choosing to not cooperate with the cops. I mean...come on...its not like he didnt know the drill. Its not like he hadnt been in that same situation 30 times previously.

  8. #78
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: Critics Rip Rucker For Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    On what planet is Ben Carson a black leader? Is Allen West also a black leader?
    Oh, wait. I get it. He's black. He's a leader. But he's not a "black leader" because you say he's not. Okeedokee. I don't think that kind of silliness warrants rebuttal. Cheers!
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  9. #79
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Critics Rip Rucker For Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Elvis died taking a ****. Why? Because he was 200+ pounds overweight and a cheeseburger away from a heart attack.

  10. #80
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Critics Rip Rucker For Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Tameamea View Post
    Critics Rip Rucker for Performing 'White Christmas' After Garner Decision

    Is there a special place where they bring up absolutely crazy people? And thanks to modern technologies they can broadcast their craziness into the world.
    Let's forbid all the words that name colors. All of them for the sake of not offending anyone, even purple penguins.
    This may be a new low.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •