Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 141

Thread: Ferguson Protesters Chain Mall Exits Shut

  1. #91
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Ferguson Protesters Chain Mall Exits Shut

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    They were roughly the same height, brown was just 90 pounds heavier.

    And at the time of their encounter Wilson did not know for certain if brown was the actual culprit, only a suspect.
    The GJ saw the robbery tape where Brown was in full thug. As for Wilson at the scene, he knew this much heavier guy and his buddy were suspects in a strongarm robbery. But really, he wasn't even allowed out of his car by these suspects before their aggression surfaced.

    Please acquaint yourself with the freely available facts and evidence of the case.

  2. #92
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Ferguson Protesters Chain Mall Exits Shut

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You're not upset because it does not present a threat to whites collectively.
    Its no more of a threat to blacks than whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #93
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,422

    Re: Ferguson Protesters Chain Mall Exits Shut

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    And yet every department has internal affairs officers whose entire job is to not honor the Blue Wall.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  4. #94
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,419

    Re: Ferguson Protesters Chain Mall Exits Shut

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    "Stop being black racists."
    Racism is more than racial bigotry.

  5. #95
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,419

    Re: Ferguson Protesters Chain Mall Exits Shut

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Its no more of a threat to blacks than whites.
    The existence of systemic privilege makes injustice a collective threat. In the majority, we needn't worry.

  6. #96
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Ferguson Protesters Chain Mall Exits Shut

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Racism is more than racial bigotry.
    Racism in its most raw form is a race war or riot.

    Who's side would you be if your area of Florida had racial uprising? Cuban, Hispanic, Black, White or Asian or "other?"
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  7. #97
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Ferguson Protesters Chain Mall Exits Shut

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    The existence of systemic privilege makes injustice a collective threat. In the majority, we needn't worry.
    So, in your view systematic privilege is the reason most black folk are murdered and preyed upon by other black folks?

  8. #98
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,136

    Re: Ferguson Protesters Chain Mall Exits Shut

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Many protestors believe that Wilson was afraid of Brown was due to Brown's skin color.

    Wilson described Brown as the stereotypical, brutish, violent, animalistic, black thug. The grand jury believed it was reasonable for Wilson to defend himself from the big, brutish, thuggish, aggressive African American teenager.
    Gosh... Watching a 300 pound man grab skake, throw around, etc, a smaller, clearly frightened store clerk, I can't understand what kind of actions would cause people to view him thus.

  9. #99
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,419

    Re: Ferguson Protesters Chain Mall Exits Shut

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    Racism in its most raw form is a race war or riot.
    A localized riot is of no threat to the status quo and SP therein.

    Who's side would you be if your area of Florida had racial uprising? Cuban, Hispanic, Black, White or Asian or "other?"
    Black and white are not ethnic groups or nationalities. There are reasons Cuban (nationality), Hispanic (ethnic group) and Asian (geographic group) are capitalized. White and black tells us nothing of the aforementioned.

  10. #100
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,419

    Re: Ferguson Protesters Chain Mall Exits Shut

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    So, in your view systematic privilege is the reason most black folk are murdered and preyed upon by other black folks?
    SP contributes to poverty among primary socioecon factors, history remains a factor as well.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •