Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 236

Thread: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Finger

  1. #81
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Well, yeah, expressing views that ask questions that have long since been answered. He asked why there are still monkeys... that's a stupid question. He should read about evolution before he opens his damn mouth on the subject.s
    Dog-memes-If-We-Evolved-From-Wolves.jpg

  2. #82
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce
    Literal Young Earth Creationism, as OC puts it, does require stupidity, ignorance, or both. (and I stress that ignorance and stupidity aren't the same thing. some people believe in YEC because they were raised that way and just haven't really been exposed to the reality of the situation)
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor
    With God, all things are possible. Now, tell me how stupid/ignorant you think I am for believing that.
    So while Dishonstly Deflecting virtually EVERY question put to you, You answer the the Third Party instead and saying "IF I Believe that do you think I'm crazy/Stupid?".
    You never admit you hold these outrageously Ignorant beliefs and do not defend them because you CANNOT and are embarrassed admit you do indeedy hold these Backward creationist /Anti-evolution views.

    And saying "with God" (or Tooth-fairy/FSM) "all things are possible" is just admitting you are Suspending reason and now 2+2 can be 34,657.


    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor to Deuce 2... of many
    So you gonna call that out as well? You didn't answer that.

    Look, according to Genesis, God created Adam from dust and Eve from Adam's rib.

    You'd find anyone who believed that Stupid/ignorant, right?
    I really just want you to say what you want to say.
    Just let the words fall out.
    Honestly, I want to see you be brave.
    Here you do it again.
    You NEVER admit you hold this wacky ANTI-evolution view, but Infer it and want someone to Insult you for it to take offense or even coax a Violation.

    In my response to you on pg 1 where I Bust you Bogus quote, you have NO real response to Being Caught with said quote, NOR to Conklin's actual view I quoted.

    Then, for another among Many More (ALL in fact), Donald explains to you evolution IS settled/a fact and you DISHONESTLY duck answering directly again! !
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor
    Quote Originally Posted by donsutherland
    With all the evidence from fossils to insights from DNA analysis--not just for humans but all living organisms--the case for evolution is so overwhelming that it is essentially a settled matter in science. Not every detail along the path of evolution is known, but the notion that humans evolved into their present species (and are still evolving today with certain genes under selection) is overwhelmingly supported by scientific evidence. It is also improbable that humans would have been the single static life form that never evolved (refuted by the reality that they continue to evolve based on genes under selection).
    Do you think believing in a creator makes one a Moron?
    So instead of debating THE issue, you DISHONESTLY and Emptily KEEP trying to get people to call you a Moron/insult you and get-Offended-and walk-away, or even infract others out.

    But everyone gets your EMPTY game and no one has done it.. while you Dishonestly can't even touch evolution,
    or even elucidate Your own view!
    It's been a Transparent and outrageously Obtuse/Juvenile game.
    Last edited by mbig; 12-02-14 at 01:22 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  3. #83
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,413

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    All I can say is, if you think this is a Museum of Natural History, then you are indeed an idiot.

    creation-museum1.jpg
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  4. #84
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,169

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Of course, blocking everyone who disagrees with you is a perfectly reasonable and classy response

    Curt Schilling Stunned By "Anger, Hatred" From "Atheists/Liberals"

    Every single follower I blocked had in their profile somewhere "Atheist" "Liberal" "Democrat" or some such label.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #85
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Of course, blocking everyone who disagrees with you is a perfectly reasonable and classy response

    Curt Schilling Stunned By "Anger, Hatred" From "Atheists/Liberals"
    He needn't have bothered. Facebook's algorithms* learn from your likes and dislikes, and who you block, and eventually prevents updates from anyone with differing political and religious views from appearing on your main feed.




    *Please don't ask me what an "algorithm" is. I saw Social Network a couple years ago and learned that Facebook runs on microscopic robots called "algorithms."

  6. #86
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,169

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    He needn't have bothered. Facebook's algorithms* learn from your likes and dislikes, and who you block, and eventually prevents updates from anyone with differing political and religious views from appearing on your main feed.




    *Please don't ask me what an "algorithm" is. I saw Social Network a couple years ago and learned that Facebook runs on microscopic robots called "algorithms."
    I get plenty of opposing views in my feed. I like it that way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  7. #87
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    What does what you wrote have to do with anything?

    Trust me, no one is hurt by anything you do...LOL

    You are the one bragging about your diplomas, and if you are a creationist, then those diplomas aren't worth the breakfast cereal boxes they were printed on.
    What? You can't seem to get that this event had nothing whatsoever to do with creation v evolution. Just one idiot too full of himself and putting down another coworker on a public forum. That is why the moron got suspended.

    Try to get it through your skull, I'm not supporting what Schilling said. Just pointing out the moron's suspension had nothing to do with that. It was entirely down to his behavior, which was that of your standard dick.

    Did I post anything pro or con about creation or evolution? But hey, why would I expect you to comprehend what you read.
    Last edited by clownboy; 12-02-14 at 01:56 PM.

  8. #88
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,825

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    And if I still believe the God of the Bible is the Creator, what would you say about my beliefs?
    If you believe the earth is only about 6000 years old, you believe something that is factually inaccurate.

    Evolution isn't incompatible with religion. Evolution is incompatible with some peoples' interpretation of some religions.

    You keep lashing out at any perceived sleight, but let's turn this flashlight back on you. What do you think? If someone believes the earth is flat because God says it's flat in the bible, do you think they are dumb?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #89
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,111

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    i hate the fact that i'm forced to buy ESPN as part of my cable package. there is no channel on the dial that i have less use for. it's enough to make me seriously consider cutting the cord.

  10. #90
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,825

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    i hate the fact that i'm forced to buy ESPN as part of my cable package. there is no channel on the dial that i have less use for. it's enough to make me seriously consider cutting the cord.
    In addition to the wire cutters, make sure you actually call the cable company and tell them, so that they stop sending you bills.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •