Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 236

Thread: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Finger

  1. #221
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,913

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    and now the strawman argument of why they don't.

    sorry according to evolutionist it doesn't stop so there is no reason that monkey should stop evolving into humans. however we know where humans come from.
    that is other humans not apes.

    they have not found the common ancestor. the oldest skull found is 1.8m years old please see the article I posted.
    it shows again the humans begat humans there is no common ancestor. it simply doesn't exist and they have never found it.

    yes I know they came up with the whole common ancestor nonsense because they couldn't prove the other. every so called missing link discover was false or fake.

    I really like the one where the so called skull cap was nothing more than an elephant kneecap.
    yet it was herald as one of the most scientific discoveries of all time till well they figured out that it wasn't what they thought.
    Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #222
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    and now the strawman argument of why they don't.

    sorry according to evolutionist it doesn't stop so there is no reason that monkey should stop evolving into humans.
    I literally just explained to you why this is wrong. Did you read my post? Was there any part of it you don't understand?

    Monkeys never evolved into humans. Monkeys share an ape-like ancestor with humans. That ancestor isn't around any more, so it doesn't continue to evolve into anything.

    Humans are not the next step from monkeys. We're on a different path entirely.
    Last edited by Deuce; 12-07-14 at 10:43 PM.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #223
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Again, not my issue and it is blather. The old species doesn't disappear the day the new species is born.



    My issue is with the anti-religious nutters that insist upon stirring the pot with these comparisons. They do not compare mankind with the starfish. The ONLY reason they choose apes for source point is to wind up the religious folk. We are genetically similar in ways to all life on Earth, but we are a thing alone, different from other species and sub-species as they are from one another.



    As is time, as are quite a number of things man has developed. These are artificial classifications useful to us in understanding the universe around us. They are also useful in informing about differences. WE are NOT the same sub-species as out ancestors. Hell, we're not even the same species going back far enough. And actually, rather than ape, we come more from the lemur line.
    Uhh, people use apes because they are our closest relatives. How hard is that to figure out?

    Nobody is doing it to "wind up religious folk." Why would that "wind up" religious folk? Is it somehow insulting to religious people that we share a common ancestor with chimpanzees? Because if reality offends you, well, tough. Because I can't do anything about that.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #224
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,083

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    You think the question of evolution/creation is settled? Lol.
    It sure as hell is settled... we don't know all of the details, like gravity, but that does not mean we are uncertain as to fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  5. #225
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,083

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    nope I just know of all the fake attempts that have been tried to link the two.

    PS scientists still haven't found the common ancestor or the missing link. so far all of the fossils they have found pretty much say humans are humans.
    Skull of Homo erectus throws story of human evolution into disarray | Science | The Guardian

    lol to funny every new discovery points back to one thing. humans begat humans. they didn't come from apes.
    That is false. There were monkey species, Neanderthal, homo-erectus and homo-sapiens all living together at the same time. Homo-Sapiens out survived the other two species of hominid and evidence is showing that Australopithecus sediba might have been a fourth species of hominid, perhaps an ancestor and one of the missing links of the homo-species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  6. #226
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,913

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Arguing with evolution deniers is like trying to teach Mandarin to your dog. You can impart knowledge all day, but at the end of it the dog's just going to crap on the rug and walk away.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #227
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    and now the strawman argument of why they don't.

    sorry according to evolutionist it doesn't stop so there is no reason that monkey should stop evolving into humans. however we know where humans come from.
    that is other humans not apes.

    they have not found the common ancestor. the oldest skull found is 1.8m years old please see the article I posted.
    it shows again the humans begat humans there is no common ancestor. it simply doesn't exist and they have never found it.

    yes I know they came up with the whole common ancestor nonsense because they couldn't prove the other. every so called missing link discover was false or fake.

    I really like the one where the so called skull cap was nothing more than an elephant kneecap.
    yet it was herald as one of the most scientific discoveries of all time till well they figured out that it wasn't what they thought.
    I welcome our alien overlords.

    Please...don't do science anymore.

  8. #228
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    11-18-15 @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    440

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    He wasn't suspended for "defending evolution", he was suspended for publicly arguing with a co-worker.

  9. #229
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    that is what evolutionist say happened it isn't me saying it. it is exactly what Darwin said. that we evolved from apes.
    if so I think you need to go tell the people spouting this *evolutionists* that they don't know what they are talking about.
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    The continued existence of apes doesn't contradict evolution. Let me explain this to you:

    Evolution is not a straight line. It's more like a BRANCHING tree. We didn't "evolve from monkeys," we share a common ancestor with monkeys. (and chimpanzees and gorrillas and so on).

    At some point, ape-like species split into several BRANCHES, and on one of those branches you find us. On another branch, you find monkeys....
    .




    `

    'Closer up'

    `
    Last edited by mbig; 12-08-14 at 08:21 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  10. #230
    Villiage Idiot
    imagep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Upstate SC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,584

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    .




    `

    'Closer up'

    `
    I didn't realize that about the number of chromosomes. Down syndrome is caused by an extra set of chromszomes. It's also the most common genetic disorder in humans. I wonder if the propensity to have extra chromosomes could be because we have long ago ancestors who did.
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    ...I'm not interested in debating someone who is trolling for an argument....
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    I see a big problem with the idea that whatever the majority wants is OK.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •