Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 236

Thread: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Finger

  1. #191
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,887

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    really show me the transition fossils from ape to man. ol yea they don't exist and never have.
    the just reconstructed the oldest known skull some 6m years old according to scientists. doesn't look remotely like an ape
    skull in fact it has nothing in common with it. it is a human skull.

    so the data says I am very very right.
    Well, that's one tactic -- simply claim the transitional fossils that DO exist are fake.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #192
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,317

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    really show me the transition fossils from ape to man. ol yea they don't exist and never have.
    the just reconstructed the oldest known skull some 6m years old according to scientists. doesn't look remotely like an ape
    skull in fact it has nothing in common with it. it is a human skull.

    so the data says I am very very right.
    The fossils are there, the data is there, the research is there.

    You just won't read it, and you probably wouldn't understand it anyway.

    The data says you are wrong...where is the published peer reviewed proof of creationism? There isn't any...

    We have the fossils...we win.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  3. #193
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,782

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    no it hasn't. we have no fossils that show one species form an entirely different species and even evolutionary scientists have admitted it.
    nope not phony at all.

    you have observed a frog turning into a bird or something other than a frog? do you have the evidence to prove this?
    no it has never been observed.
    That's a new goal post. And a stupid one.

    Evolution has been observed. Check out ring species.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #194
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,637

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Well, that's one tactic -- simply claim the transitional fossils that DO exist are fake.
    there are none.

  5. #195
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,637

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    The fossils are there, the data is there, the research is there.

    You just won't read it, and you probably wouldn't understand it anyway.

    The data says you are wrong...where is the published peer reviewed proof of creationism? There isn't any...

    We have the fossils...we win.
    you have fossil but they do not show what you think they show. there is 0 evidence of transition fossils more so from one species to another.
    even evolutionist say they don't exist so I don't see how you can keep up with the façade is beyond me.

    there are 0 fossil that depict a macro-evolutionary change from one species to another. to deny this is to live in scientific loony land.

  6. #196
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,887

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    there are none.
    Yes, there are.

    List of human evolution fossils - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #197
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,637

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    That's a new goal post. And a stupid one.

    Evolution has been observed. Check out ring species.
    micro evolution has been observed or adaptation. that is not one species forming into a totally new evolved species. it is the same species with a different characteristic.
    IE blue fruit flys to red fruit flys are still fruit flys.

    they ran generations of fruit flys they didn't evolve into anything else they stayed fruit flys.

  8. #198
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,637

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    LOL wiki. no there isn't there are no fossils that exist that link that humans evolved from apes.
    if you want to continue that faulty logic then apes should still be evolving into humans ol wait they aren't.
    which is exactly what darwins theory proposed. that humans evolved from apes.

    when they couldn't prove it (0 fossils that proved the transition from apes to humans) and the ones they did try to pass off were found out to be fakes.
    they dropped it and went with the whole common ancestor thing. the issue with that is they still haven't found the common ancestor.

    all the skulls and stuff they have found are human plain and simple.

    if you believe in evolution then you believe that tornado can go through a junkyard and assemble a fully function jet.
    pretty simple when you get down to it.

    but people that believe in evolution are so dogmatic about it that they refuse to see how absurd the theory actually is.

  9. #199
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,782

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    micro evolution has been observed or adaptation. that is not one species forming into a totally new evolved species. it is the same species with a different characteristic.
    IE blue fruit flys to red fruit flys are still fruit flys.

    they ran generations of fruit flys they didn't evolve into anything else they stayed fruit flys.
    Ring. Species.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #200
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,887

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    LOL wiki. no there isn't there are no fossils that exist that link that humans evolved from apes.
    if you want to continue that faulty logic then apes should still be evolving into humans ol wait they aren't.
    which is exactly what darwins theory proposed. that humans evolved from apes.

    when they couldn't prove it (0 fossils that proved the transition from apes to humans) and the ones they did try to pass off were found out to be fakes.
    they dropped it and went with the whole common ancestor thing. the issue with that is they still haven't found the common ancestor.

    all the skulls and stuff they have found are human plain and simple.

    if you believe in evolution then you believe that tornado can go through a junkyard and assemble a fully function jet.
    pretty simple when you get down to it.

    but people that believe in evolution are so dogmatic about it that they refuse to see how absurd the theory actually is.
    Well, all you've proven with this post is that you have no clue how evolution works.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •