Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 236

Thread: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Finger

  1. #181
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,370

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    I never mentioned creationism so this is a strawman.

    if you want to teach dogma which is what evolution actually is. then do so in your private school.
    in fact after looking at most evolutionist posts they are way more radical about it than non-evolutionists.

    while adaptation is a real thing and can be observed we do not see animals changing species from one to another.
    they still maintain their same kind or family.

    they don't change existing dna into something else. new DNA has to be added for a different effect.
    which is why it is not possible for a single cell organism to form a complex life form. it doesn't just magically generate the DNA code to do it.
    the code has to be introduced.

    there is a reason they dropped darwins theory for the common ancestor. they could never prove that apes evolved to men.
    it is the same as why they dropped global warming and picked and hijacked a real scientific term climate change.

    they just found some of the oldest skulls to date. supposedly millions of years old. guess what? they look no more like an ape skull
    than the man in the moon. they look very much like humans. they don't even have the same facial structure.

    people that believe in evolution put a lot of faith into that is for sure.
    Evolution is not dogma, it is proven science....over a hundred years of studies, experiments, tests, hypothesis, etc.

    If you wish to be ignorant, that is your right. But it is not right to spread your biblical creationist nonsense as science in any public school, same with any koran creationist nonsense, etc.

    You are so threatened by science...your faith must be so shaky.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  2. #182
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,847

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    really? prove macro-based evolution. they can't it doesn't exist it has never been observed or documented.
    prove one species and just randomly turn into another species. ol yea they can't.

    why do you think they dropped darwins theory years ago for the common ancestor. even that is proven to be unlikely.
    so please preach your dogma in your own private school.
    It has been observed. Your phony "macro" distinction is just that.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #183
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,370

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    really? prove macro-based evolution. they can't it doesn't exist it has never been observed or documented.
    prove one species and just randomly turn into another species. ol yea they can't.

    why do you think they dropped darwins theory years ago for the common ancestor. even that is proven to be unlikely.
    so please preach your dogma in your own private school.
    All it would take for anyone to disprove evolution is to find the wrong fossil in the wrong level of rock strata.

    Haven't done it yet...nor will it ever be done.

    Evolution happens, get over it.

    Unless willful ignorance is your thing, it appears to be.

    BTW, look up the word "dogma", the way you try to use it makes you really look stupid.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  4. #184
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,711

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I don't think you know what "dogma" means.
    dogma can be applied in many ways. yes rapid evolutionists are dogmatic about their beliefs.
    they will ignore all evidence odds and science that requires an organism to even begin a single species let along form a
    totally different species.

    Macro evolution has never ever been proven.

    From Jeffery Schwartz Professor of anthropology at the university of Pittsburgh.
    it was and still is the case that, with the exception of Dobzhansky's claim about a new species of fruit fly, the formation of a new species, by any mechanism, has never been observed

    the fruit fly experiment did nothing but create more fruit flys, maybe a different variety but still just a fruit fly.

    from 14.N. A. Takahata, "Genetic Perspective on the Origin and History of Humans," Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics (vol. 26, 1995), p. 343.

    Even with DNA sequence data, we have no direct access to the processes of evolution, so objective reconstruction of the vanished past can be achieved only by creative imagination

    a known evolutionist Peter Bowler reviewed a book by an even more ardent evolutionist Henry Gee.

    he writes.

    The consequence of all this, the cladists insist, is that all the old paraphernalia of evolutionary explanations must be dismissed as unscientific speculation. All we can do is assess degrees of relationship. We cannot identify ancestors or "missing links," and we cannot devise testable theories to explain how particular episodes of evolution came about. Gee is adamant that all the popular stories about how the first amphibians conquered the dry land, how the birds developed wings and feathers for flying, how the dinosaurs went extinct and how humans evolved from apes are just products of our imagination driven by prejudices and preconceptions. They reflect our modern ideas about the purposes of adaptive structures and about the progressive trend we think we see in the history of life up to humankind. They cannot be part of science because they cannot be tested against the fossil record.

  5. #185
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,711

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    All it would take for anyone to disprove evolution is to find the wrong fossil in the wrong level of rock strata.

    Haven't done it yet...nor will it ever be done.

    Evolution happens, get over it.

    Unless willful ignorance is your thing, it appears to be.

    BTW, look up the word "dogma", the way you try to use it makes you really look stupid.
    not at all. you are dogmatic in your belief of evolution. to the point you will not look at any other viable theory that shows evolution didn't happen the way that Darwin described.
    Humans didn't come from apes and we never shared a common ancestor get over it.

    humans have always been humans apes have always been apes and the two have never crossed paths.

  6. #186
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,711

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    It has been observed. Your phony "macro" distinction is just that.
    no it hasn't. we have no fossils that show one species form an entirely different species and even evolutionary scientists have admitted it.
    nope not phony at all.

    you have observed a frog turning into a bird or something other than a frog? do you have the evidence to prove this?
    no it has never been observed.

  7. #187
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,370

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    not at all. you are dogmatic in your belief of evolution. to the point you will not look at any other viable theory that shows evolution didn't happen the way that Darwin described.
    Humans didn't come from apes and we never shared a common ancestor get over it.

    humans have always been humans apes have always been apes and the two have never crossed paths.
    Evolution is not a belief. It is a conclusion based on actual data, experimentation, observation, hypothesis.

    That you are so willfully obtuse is a problem you have.

    Your faith is so shaky, so thin, that you can't handle proven facts.

    Keep living in ignorance, it is kind of funny to watch.

    But, the data says you are very very wrong.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  8. #188
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,370

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    no it hasn't. we have no fossils that show one species form an entirely different species and even evolutionary scientists have admitted it.
    nope not phony at all.

    you have observed a frog turning into a bird or something other than a frog? do you have the evidence to prove this?
    no it has never been observed.

    Frog turning into a bird?

    Do you really believe that is what evolution is?

    From the very depths of your ignorance....you actually believe that?

    You have no ability to learn, because you won't. Kinda like teaching algebra to my dog.

    Wow...amazing that there are people so incredibly ignorant in this world.

    peer-reviewed.jpg

    cretard.jpg
    Last edited by beefheart; 12-06-14 at 10:39 PM.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  9. #189
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,711

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Evolution is not a belief. It is a conclusion based on actual data, experimentation, observation, hypothesis.
    That you are so willfully obtuse is a problem you have.

    Your faith is so shaky, so thin, that you can't handle proven facts.
    Keep living in ignorance, it is kind of funny to watch.

    But, the data says you are very very wrong.
    really show me the transition fossils from ape to man. ol yea they don't exist and never have.
    the just reconstructed the oldest known skull some 6m years old according to scientists. doesn't look remotely like an ape
    skull in fact it has nothing in common with it. it is a human skull.

    so the data says I am very very right.

  10. #190
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,711

    Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Frog turning into a bird?

    Do you really believe that is what evolution is?

    From the very depths of your ignorance....you actually believe that?

    You have no ability to learn, because you won't. Kinda like teaching algebra to my dog.

    Wow...amazing that there are people so incredibly ignorant in this world.
    if you don't know what an example is then you are the ignorant one on here.
    but in a round about sense that is what evolutionist believe.

    since they say one cell organism created everything that we know of. that organism would have had to force itself to change and morph into different species.
    those species would have had to morph themselves into something else.

    the better explanation and the only other rational explanation is that all life was created. the reason that we have common traits is that we share a common creator.
    let me know how you explain that all life formed from 1 single cell organism.

    which by the way had almost 0 chance of forming on it's own like evolutionist would like you to think.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •