Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 220

Thread: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

  1. #181
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    if l am wrong ,correct me without saying l am wrong.just do it!.you never do
    Wtf?
    You were wrong.
    Period.
    You were corrected without using the word wrong.
    And what exactly is this that I never do? Huh!

    You are speaking nonsense, as in making no sense.
    Do you understand that?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    So long as they left the Wendy's alone...I love their baked potatoes.

    And if they burned down the Dodge dealer, tell them to please leave the Hellcats alone (Challenger and Charger). And the RAM 1500 regular cab Sport's/RT's.
    Last edited by DA60; 11-26-14 at 07:22 AM.

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    Rabid dogs? I am not surprised you might see as and liken your fellow citizens to sick animals. You might want to revisit your position. After all, that is rather a fascist way of viewing people and that is usually the wrong side to take.
    I suppose if you are part of the criminal element who loots and burns down buildings you might take offense to my apt description. What is fascist about describing the scum of the Earth realistically? Those rabid dogs need to be hunted down, arrested and tried.

  4. #184
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    american capitalism is more Vandal as far as l see
    Uh. Okay. I like capitalism. You're apparently a socialist, good for you. Has nothing to do with the fact that Mike Brown robbed a store, then attacked a cop investigating the robbery.

    would you want him to have been aborted too ?
    No, I hate it when the innocent are killed in aggression. Mike Brown was not a victim, not an innocent - he was an aggressor. He robbed a store then attacked a cop investigating the robbery.

  5. #185
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    martin wasnt robbing any store when he was killed..but many of you kept accusing him of being killed!...you are all invalid.
    We don't need to accuse him of being killed. He was killed. And that's fine, because that's what happens when you attack others in aggression - they can kill you in self-defense.

  6. #186
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,095

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    martin wasnt robbing any store when he was killed..but many of you kept accusing him of being killed!...you are all invalid.
    Kept accusing him of being killed? Say wut?
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  7. #187
    Educator TBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Phoenix
    Last Seen
    04-01-15 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    673

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Most Businesses Destroyed in Ferguson Minority Owned



    This is part of the stupidity I see. They destroy themselves, because they think looting, burning, maiming people will all help them. I remember after the Rodney King/ LA Riots how people like Jesse Jackson said we needed to understand their rage. No I don't need to understand their rage, they need to understand what a bunch of buffoons they are.....what a bunch of moronic low-lifes they are for doing these things. Maybe there are injustices done by the police, but rioting when they are clearly in the wrong only defeats THEIR argument.
    This perplexes me also. It is embarrassing. This goes all the way back to the assassination of MLK. Take responsibility for your community, don't destroy it. You don't want the injustice of police brutality, then police your own community. Give a F&*( about your city, neighborhood, citizens, etc.) Many minorities have felt that they have been served injustice, yet, they don't destroy their community, e.g. Native Americans, Latinos, etc.. I saw a lot of Americans pissed off when the Affordable Care Act was passed, but I did not see them riot. Create leaders, not sympathy.
    It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
    Emiliano Zapata


  8. #188
    Educator TBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Phoenix
    Last Seen
    04-01-15 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    673

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    More than half listed: Walgreens, Autozone, and Family Dollar for instance are not franchise and are not owned by minorites. I agree rioting and looting is not the answer and I do not support it, however; that article is based on lies. I do feel sorry for anyone who lost their business but let's not lie that most of these are corportations and not small business owners.
    With all due respect, it doesn't make it right that the victims were corporations and not minorities. These corporations supplied jobs and services to the community.
    It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
    Emiliano Zapata


  9. #189
    Educator TBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Phoenix
    Last Seen
    04-01-15 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    673

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by azgreg View Post
    Agree. Just like last time most of those arrested weren't even from Ferguson and many weren't even from Missouri. People just looking for a reason to act like assholes.
    This is where the Department of Justice should get involved, these criminals crossed state lines to commit a crime, isn't there Federal laws against that?
    It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
    Emiliano Zapata


  10. #190
    Educator TBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Phoenix
    Last Seen
    04-01-15 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    673

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by KLATTU View Post
    Even if every store was white owned with white employees it's an absolute disgrace.
    As I've stated many times before, liberal white Democrats will do ANYthing to keep that 90% voting bloc. They dare not EVER say a disparaging thing about blacks. Ever.
    Respectfully, I disagree. First off, I bet half of these idiots don't even vote or care or cannot vote because they are felons. I say that in this case criminals, that are African Americans, that committed these crimes should have disparaging things said about them. In fact, it should be their community that says these things. If these idiots where Caucasian or Hispanic or Asian or Native American, someone should say something.
    It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
    Emiliano Zapata


Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •