Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 220

Thread: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

  1. #171
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,015

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    What do yo mean huh?
    You made some completely absurd statements that are not based in reality.

    This was complete and utter nonsense, so you were exposed to false and irrelevant information.

    Hence the original comment.
    if l am wrong ,correct me without saying l am wrong.just do it!.you never do
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  2. #172
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,015

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Which case are you referring to? That would certainly be inappropriate. Of course anyone that has an ounce of common sense and a measurable IQ knows today that that is NOT the scenario that occurred in Ferguson w/ Mike Brown.

    And hey...while you are on about being black...tell me all about how well loved black people are in Turkey. Explain why our government had to place clubs, restaurants and bars off limits in Incirlik, Mercin, etc because they didnt allow black servicemembers so much as in their establishments.
    haha.funny. okay l admit maartin Luther king was a black turk!
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  3. #173
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,015

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    martin wasnt robbing any store when he was killed..but many of you kept accusing him of being killed!...you are all invalid.
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  4. #174
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,265

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post


    How the **** do you think that was corrupt and/or dirty? The FED was involved in the investigation. Their family legal team was involved. THREE separate autopsies were performed by THREE separate agencies representing THREE different groups. ALL of the evidence which is right there up front. ALL of the actual eyewitnesses (black people) corroborated the officer account.

    If people had not been in such a rush to judgment, they might not remain so convinced things are corrupt and/or dirty. If you see it that way, its because you WANT it to be that way.
    Maybe and maybe not. It is your opinion it is and obiously lots of people think differently. But if the others are not persuaded you are right then you failed. He might have too. He might be wrong. But that does not mean you did not fail and that the consequences are what they are.

  5. #175
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,265

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Trials are not publicity stunts. We cannot undermine the justice system by treating it as a dog and pony show. Those that refuse to believe the grand jury would refuse to believe any jury.
    No. Treating it like a dog and pony show would not do. Treating it as a serious issue that needs to be addressed in a totally transparent public arena, when a young citizen is shot 6 times is not quite a dog and pony trick. As a matter of fact it is necessary for legitimacy of social order. Even the old babylonians knew that.

  6. #176
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    I tell you what pisses me off about all of this. All I've heard from the various black "leaders" of the world tonight is how the state of Missouri failed to properly protect the citizens of Ferguson and their property. Yet, a few months ago, it was that the Missouri NG and Ferguson PD responded in a too heavy handed manner to protests. It's either or guys. You don't send in the thumpers and tell them "don't hit too hard". I tell you one thing. If I'm a guardsmen, sitting at the house, enjoying the family and knowing I gotta go to my civilian job the next day and I get a call that I gotta come quell a riot of a bunch of idiots who are basically throwing an adult temper tantrum, heads are getting thumped.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  7. #177
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,265

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    The opposite is true.

    We are still a nation of laws. The grand jury, comprised of citizens, get to see the evidence, hear the witnesses and determine if there is probable cause to bring charges. They met, they reviewed the evidence, and they determined that there was insufficient evidence to support bring charges.

    You may pretend that they lost legitimacy because they did not listen to the mob's howls for the blood of an innocent man. It simply shows you for who you really are. The ones who are corrupt and dirty are the race hustlers, the community organizers, the rioters and the looters.

    You say it all when you say that you do not care who is right. This attitude is what makes you so very wrong.
    Of course we are a nation of laws and law. But quite obviously that is not enough, judging by what we are seeing. And taking the easy way out by saying that the mob in the streets is bad is rather disingenuous and the arrogance will only get us more of the same. Sounds like a bad answer to me. And machine guns on the streets will not make me feel safer.

    And BTW I did not say that it makes no difference what happened nor that it does not need to be got to the heart of. What i said was that it is irrelevant to making sure that justice is seen to be just. That is where we failed independent of the underlying deed.
    Last edited by joG; 11-26-14 at 01:34 AM.

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    Of course we are a nation of laws and law. But quite obviously that is not enough, judging by what we are seeing. And taking the easy way out by saying that the mob in the streets is bad is rather disingenuous and the arrogance will only get us more of the same. Sounds like a bad answer to me. And machine guns on the streets will not make me feel safer.
    I say we are a nation of laws. And you half heartedly say we are before you reverse course and howl along with the rabid dogs who looted and burned. I think the looters and the burners should be hunted down and face justice. I think those who support and encourage the ones who looted and burned should also be arrested and face justice.

    And BTW I did not say that it makes no difference what happened nor that it does not need to be got to the heart of. What i said was that it is irrelevant to making sure that justice is seen to be just. That is where we failed independent of the underlying deed.
    Justice, by definition, is just.

    There was no failure beyond the failure of the mob. I hope that you all get what you deserve.

  9. #179
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,265

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    I say we are a nation of laws. And you half heartedly say we are before you reverse course and howl along with the rabid dogs who looted and burned. I think the looters and the burners should be hunted down and face justice. I think those who support and encourage the ones who looted and burned should also be arrested and face justice.


    Justice, by definition, is just.

    There was no failure beyond the failure of the mob. I hope that you all get what you deserve.
    Rabid dogs? I am not surprised you might see as and liken your fellow citizens to sick animals. You might want to revisit your position. After all, that is rather a fascist way of viewing people and that is usually the wrong side to take.

  10. #180
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Last Seen
    10-14-16 @ 11:58 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,543

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned


Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •