Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 220

Thread: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

  1. #111
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,879

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Excellent questions. You'd think it would infuriate the lawful citizens of Ferguson to have outsiders coming in destroying their city.
    We don't see it, because there are more Fergusonians condoning and/or participating in the violence yhan some folks want to admit.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #112
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-18-18 @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    46,294

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by celticwar17 View Post
    You can own a store under a franchise... you can own a subway store, even though you don't own subway.
    Of course you can and I don't remember anyone in this thread saying you can't own a franchise.

    However, you can't own a Walgreens, Family Dollar or AutoZone as a franchise. Those 3 corporations don't franchise their stores.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  3. #113
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,879

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    BS. Every poor neighborhood in the world has a street gang.
    My community doesn't have a street gang.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #114
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    70,076

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    My community doesn't have a street gang.
    Why do you think 'black nationalist' is ironic?

  5. #115
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,879

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Why do you think 'black nationalist' is ironic?
    How often do we hear the Leftists associating nationalism with the nazis? All the time, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  6. #116
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,287

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Let's say that's the case: why aren't the folks that ARE from Ferguson kicking their asses? Why aren't Fergusonians helping the cops segregate the trouble makers?
    Why don't you ask them yourself?

    Honestly, anyone with a brain would stay home or leave town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Trump doesn't hold a candle to Obama when it comes to lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  7. #117
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    70,076

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    How often do we hear the Leftists associating nationalism with the nazis? All the time, huh?
    Nationalism = Nazi? No one is that ignorant.

    The only thing that makes sense is you claim this country is not of or for blacks.

  8. #118
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,287

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by azgreg View Post
    Agree. Just like last time most of those arrested weren't even from Ferguson and many weren't even from Missouri. People just looking for a reason to act like assholes.
    When the WTC riots hit Seattle, almost all those arrested weren't from the city. A large group of left wing extremist radicals from Eugene were a large part of that cluster ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Trump doesn't hold a candle to Obama when it comes to lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  9. #119
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,114

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    My community doesn't have a street gang.
    You sure about that? Cuz...

    white-gangsta-fail-jacket.jpgwhite-gangsta-fail-thug-life.jpg

  10. #120
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,879

    Re: Most businesses destroyed in ferguson minority owned

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Oh, I'm positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •