Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56

Thread: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

  1. #31
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I did not know you where a trained expert in mental health. What is your degree?
    If your asking if I'm a psychologist, then no, I am not a crazy brainwashed moron.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  2. #32
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    If your asking if I'm a psychologist, then no, I am not a crazy brainwashed moron.
    So who should I believe, some one with no training on the subject, or those who have actually researched it? I wonder...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #33
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So who should I believe, some one with no training on the subject, or those who have actually researched it? I wonder...
    I would say believe what you think and what conclusions you draw as an individual, but then, your a Liberal and they are not exactly noted for thinking for themselves, doing for themselves or being responsible for themselves but very well noted for demanding that others do the thinking etc for them and demanding others be the same way.

    It is foolish and stupid to just accept someone else's word for something because they have a "degree" in a particular subject. While it does train, education can also be a major hindrance thinking freely. To many times, education teaches what is "not possible" instead of letting people learn limits for themselves.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  4. #34
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Don't worry J, I'm only one person, they will still make enough to pay for your operation.
    not worried, I dont need one, dont need one
    par for the course your post fails
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #35
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    I would say believe what you think and what conclusions you draw as an individual, but then, your a Liberal and they are not exactly noted for thinking for themselves, doing for themselves or being responsible for themselves but very well noted for demanding that others do the thinking etc for them and demanding others be the same way.

    It is foolish and stupid to just accept someone else's word for something because they have a "degree" in a particular subject. While it does train, education can also be a major hindrance thinking freely. To many times, education teaches what is "not possible" instead of letting people learn limits for themselves.
    It is more stupid to assume that people who have studied an issue are wrong, just because you don't like what they say.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #36
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)I have noticed that every time you mention equality or justice, you only do so about blacks, homosexuals and now people who think they are a different sex than what their genetics make them.

    Is there some reason why you don't think justice and equality should apply to white heterosexuals?
    thank you for posting this and showing that you are severely uneducated on this topic. Sorry but thats not how rights work.

    there are no rights for homosexuals, sexual orientation or blacks . . . .those people were denied rights or are being denied rights based on those things but those rights apply to ALL OF US.

    Its a common mistake made by those that dont support equal rights or understand them.

    White (race, i know "what isnt a race but white people have a a race like all people) heterosexual (sexual orientation) get the SAME protections because they have a race and a sexual orientation. Its not a hard concept for those educated honest and objective.

    so like your other posts this strawman also completely fails, but i admit it might not be a failed strawman but just ignorance on this topic and your mistake about what you think rights are and how they work.

    But the reality is i support equal rights because it effect me too, if others are denied equal rights based on race, gender, religion , sex orentation etc then I could be too since i have all of those things like all americans do. This is why the majority of americans care about equal rights.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #37
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It is more stupid to assume that people who have studied an issue are wrong, just because you don't like what they say.
    Know much about psychology?

    Know how much of it is based upon shared opinion and how much on fact?

    I didn't until my sister was taking her state boards. 50% automatically passed, 50% automatically failed. And the answers were graded not for meeting an established standard, but solely upon the opinion of the examiner.

    Psychology is 99.9% based upon opinion, less than .1% is based upon provable fact.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  8. #38
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    not worried, I dont need one, dont need one
    par for the course your post fails
    Yes, it did, but not for the reason you might think.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  9. #39
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Know much about psychology?

    Know how much of it is based upon shared opinion and how much on fact?

    I didn't until my sister was taking her state boards. 50% automatically passed, 50% automatically failed. And the answers were graded not for meeting an established standard, but solely upon the opinion of the examiner.

    Psychology is 99.9% based upon opinion, less than .1% is based upon provable fact.
    Can you document that?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #40
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: A third of Fortune 500 companies now cover transgender health care

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Yes, it did, but not for the reason you might think.
    at least you understand that it failed. good job!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •